From pillow to beautiful young woman

You how Ryan sees Wilfred as a man in a dog suit but everyone else sees him as just a normal dog? How do I see my female tulpa, who happens to be a pillow that can talk on rare occasions, as a beautiful woman?

Imposition. You might want to read up on other tulpas who were tied to physical objects. This might be a good place to start.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• 2 months later...

If your tulpa's form is that of a talking pillow, you guys can change that. From there, just go with imposition like the others have said.

I read it as your tulpa is currently inhabiting an actual pillow, and you want to be able to see that pillow as a woman. This May or may not be the case, but if it is, I suggest that you ask her not to try and "become" real, physical objects that you have around you. It'll cause a lot of problems and complications. Try working on a new form for her to fit into, and then read some more imposition guides to see where that gets you.

Sorry if I read that wrong. Hope I helped.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

imposing your tulpas form onto the real world. Go with what Quilten has said. Give her another form first then try imposition later on down the road.

• 3 months later...

How do I see my tulpae, who is a pillow with a picture of her likeness ironed onto the pillowcase, as a beautiful young woman (the same way Ryan sees Wilfred as a man in a dog suit instead of an ordinary dog)?

That's called imposition and from what I've read, it's REALLY difficult to get it to work. When you think about it, it makes lots o' sense why it's so difficult. You have to trick your mind into faking visual input to actually see things that aren't there. If you've not been working with your tulpa for a while, I wouldn't recommend trying this first. If you really want to practice it, there are lots of imposition guides on this site, though.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!