Dreaming of Tulpa

Bambi

Now I'm sure a lot of people (if not then just about everyone) have had dreams of their tulpa, or even possibly dreams where their tulpa really did join them. Perhaps even if their tulpa wasn't actually in the dream, when they woke up they could feel that they had been watching the dream play out.

Basically, I'm curious: what have some of your dreams ("of" or "with) your tulpa been like? :)

Just last night I was talking to James and telling him that I would like to have a lucid dream so that I could actively force in the dream world--and the primary goal would be to see what James WANTS to look like. When I went to sleep . . . well, I don't really remember anything from my dream at all, except that I was holding up three cards in my hand. They were all of chibi anime characters, and they were all dressed completely in black. Although the only one I can remember is of a girl with brown hair tied up in a pony tail, I know that James was one of them.

Now I have been picturing him in anime form, but chibi style seems sort of way out there, in left field. Not sure how I feel about that XD Ah well haha

So, what about y'all?

James: Hello, all!

Just about a month after I started forcing, I asked Zephyr to be in my dreams. Nothing happened the first night, but I "found the problem" the next night and she found me in the dream and told me I was dreaming as I asked. Then I woke up :( It's unclear to me if that was really her (since we have little to no communication) but that happened. It kept me believing for a while, although her apparent inability to do it again (just like everything else she does) was a significant source of doubt for me. There was one other incident where she appeared as the dream was fading, I'm not sure what happened there either. And one time there was a dream character with green hair (the same color as Zephyr's at the time) but I know that wasn't really her.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

I've asked Tia a bunch of times to go in my dreams, but she always tells me she doesn't want to. I've asked her why and she says its because there's a lack of sense and control, reality isn't as defined in dreams apparently.

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion

Ganymede - To me it sounds as though that was Zephyr, but it's hard to tell. Can you communicate with her at all, using something like head pressure or emotional response?

Lula - That's a shame. :/ Have you tried lucid dreaming? Maybe if you explain to Tia that you can create a dream in the likeness of reality if she helps you to wake up she'll be more interested.

Red usually assumes the form of a person or animal or even a entity that i can see and actually interact in my dream thus making it lucid, more times than not red likes to surprise me. one time he was a formless blob and while i was not aware he reformed quickly and clung onto me i freaked out and stumbled backwards, laughing.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

I learned lucid dreaming before i created a tulpa. Its basicly just training, start writing a dream diary and write in their what you want to dream. So if you want to force while dream write a scene in your book. It shouldnt be more than a halve page and get it in 1 sentence , a mantra like: i force while dreaming. You should read it every night before you go to bed and repeat your mantra until you fell asleep. Write down each morning what you can remeber of, everything emotions thoughts and most imortant all the staff that got you closer to your goal. For me it starts getting harder to have a lucid dream since i have my tulpa, i think its just a bit to much for my brain and i need a shutdown at night becuse i meditate and forcing 3 hours each day anyway^^.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

I was really impressed the first time that Fenchurch talked to me while I was dreaming. Now she does it so often that it's hardly worth mentioning. I know she said something to me last night -- my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think I was asking my girlfriend her opinion of something, and Fenchurch pointed out that the person I was talking to was a dream figment, and my real girlfriend was sleeping beside me, completely oblivious to what I said in my dream. She always seems to know I'm sleeping when I don't know it myself.

I've had two nightmares that Fenchurch has taken credit for. (I think one of those was last night as well -- or maybe a day or two ago.) She says it's the easiest way to show me something that I don't want explained to me. I'm not really sure whether or not she was actually responsible for them, but she says she was.

I also had one dream where she turned into a litter of kittens. She says that was just a dream about her, and not a dream that she had any part in.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I also had one dream where she turned into a litter of kittens. She says that was just a dream about her, and not a dream that she had any part in.

Oh my God. That's the most adorable thing I've read all day. <3

I talked with Ro about a common dream but he didn't really like the idea. He said that it's too much effort for him to enter my dream. So, I thought that if I had a lucid dream (and gain some "driving force") I would be able to call him and he won't need to put that much effort... Maybe someday I'll be able to do that or he'll be strong enough to enter my dream with no special invitation.

Tulpas:

Ro Tembrin (tool): logic and tease, designs solutions.

Caelum (muse): feeling and faith, creates impressions.

Our blog: http://inthesystem.tumblr.com