Dreaming of Tulpa

Bambi

I talked with Ro about a common dream but he didn't really like the idea. He said that it's too much effort for him to enter my dream. So, I thought that if I had a lucid dream (and gain some "driving force") I would be able to call him and he won't need to put that much effort... Maybe someday I'll be able to do that or he'll be strong enough to enter my dream with no special invitation.

This is interesting!

When I first started tulpamancing, I invited James into my dreams. For about three days, waking up was probably my favorite part of the day because James' presence was all-consuming and bright and happy and wonderful. I knew that he was an observer in my dreams, but did not--or could not--interact. After those three days he stopped coming around. I miss all that, but perhaps it's hard for him, too (as he is far from being fully-developed, though of course he's definitely sentient).

Thanks for sharing that. That's helped! :D

James: Hello, all!

@Bambi

Happy to hear that. ;) It really could depend on development stage.

How old is your tulpa, if I might ask? Ro is 6 months.

Tulpas:

Ro Tembrin (tool): logic and tease, designs solutions.

Caelum (muse): feeling and faith, creates impressions.

Our blog: http://inthesystem.tumblr.com

@Bambi

Happy to hear that. ;) It really could depend on development stage.

How old is your tulpa, if I might ask? Ro is 6 months.

James is a little over four months now, with his birthday being September 3. ^_^

James: Hello, all!

Ganymede - To me it sounds as though that was Zephyr, but it's hard to tell. Can you communicate with her at all, using something like head pressure or emotional response?

Nope. Nothing. I don't force enough.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy has been trying to tell me through dreams for ages she's female. I only just caught on recently after learning of the whole tulpa phenomenon. Now I'm talking to her throughout the day, even though I don't have much time to actively force that much.

The whole story here is that I've been talking to someone in my head for ages, who I just saw as a different part of me. Since it was a part of myself I was talking to I always referred to this entity as male. (I say entity, but at the time I really was just debating with myself for all I knew). Occasionally, I'd have dreams of a girl. In my dreams I know her but in real life I don't. Then, while trying to create a tulpa of the 'being' I've been talking to, I kept remebering those dreams so I asked "Are you female?" whereupon I felt this rush of happiness which I interpreted as a yes.

For all I know I'm imagining things (it was the first or second real forcing session I've done and that seems ludicrously fast to get a response) but it felt real enough, so I decided to call her Lucy until she comes up with another name.

Lucy is my only tulpa to date. I 'created' her on February 1, 2015.

(Why the airquotes? Well, I'd been talking to someone in my head before that but always assumed that person to be male...then I found out she wasn't.)