technology in your wonderland

raymond13557

i might of told you in trinity we have cryst-puters and vending machines that give enhancements and money, but we have no video games, lol that is until red decided to program his own. i never felt so proud of him/her! he also made a web browser called " miracle view" (i thought he was going to call it fire fennekin as a pokemon joke but really he/she is a lot more sophisticated than i thought. I too made a lot of tech for trinity such as transporters, they use crystal energy which is nigh endless to transport others to the locations where they wish to go, don't worry if two people enter a teleporter pad they wont fuse together in some abomination, they will be seperately teleported to their destination.

as for magic and all that yeah, thanks to fenia and loopey that is also possible, you dont need any special birth rights you just have to train alittle or alot to learn said spells.

the tiers of spells:

(example)

Frost - tier one

Frost arven (sort of like blizzraga or bufudyne if you like persona or final fantasy) -tier two

Frost nova -tier three

as you can see i contribute and along with my entities when we can

what tech do you have in your realm/wonderland?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

In our main wonderland we just use home technology: TV, laptop, and some lights, as well as a kitchen. All modern day stuff. In our adventure wonderlands cyberpunk, steampunk, and even clockwork. Magic is used in all our wonderlands, without any limitations.

My girls all have their devices they use to interact with Enigma (my servitor HUD) and play video games and stuff, there are also some robots that do all the menial chores around the island like cleaning and growing/harvesting from tea trees.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Depends what you mean by technology... I'm more of a country guy, so I guess I'm more towards "we have enough tech in real life". Though, I came up with a vague handheld teleport thing that could transport us elsewhere. Otherwise, an interesting armoured flying suit with air circulation etc. Some lights, mechanisms etc in our "house", but mostly mountains, trees, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, beaches and other things. I'll have to draw up a map sometime, and we'll come up with a name for our island too. Also have a home cinema system too :D

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Well, I'm messing around with wonderland a little bit differently than how others do it. There are a few towers in a valley, but that's pretty much all James and I know. Currently, we're in the Floor 1 of Tower 1, and once progress has been made with James, we'll finally be able to climb the stairs to see what's going on in Floor 2, and so on. There might be a lot more technology in the other floors and towers, but so far there's really only two things:

1) A machine thingy that James stands on when I'm reading his personality and whatnot to him. It's very vague and I haven't visualized it much, but I know that it's a decent-sized circle. I suppose that the liquid knowledge (that's what the personality stuff turns into, as in, "the knowledge/wisdom washes over him") is enhanced by the powers of the circle-thingy.

2) James and I both wear plain, black bracelets in wonderland. If we tap the bracelet twice, then whatever we need or want (in other words, any kind of technology) can be summoned straight to us. Very handy.

James: Hello, all!

red has his own personal shower that i conjured for him, it keeps his fur pristine and shiny, and it seems to keep aether parasites off of him, it's rare when they appear but it helps most of the time. Red absolutely loves swimming and loves swimming pools, however i do not.. due to when i got scalded at work i shrugged off all large bodies of water unless if i have to go through them.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• 3 weeks later...

The main house in my wonderland has electricity and internet...somehow. Other than that there's no technology to speak of to be found anywhere around it. Maybe I'll try building my whole wonderland in Minecraft to help me visualize it better.

Lucy is my only tulpa to date. I 'created' her on February 1, 2015.

(Why the airquotes? Well, I'd been talking to someone in my head before that but always assumed that person to be male...then I found out she wasn't.)

One of our wonderland places is a big snowcat, a tracked RV for exploring the Arctic. Includes a backup generator and a full kitchen. In theory it has a computer desk, but it's more just a piece of furniture than a screen we try to picture. It has a GPS we've talked about and there's a satellite dish on the roof, but that's just for looks.

It has a manual transmission where i got visualization lessons in clutching and shifting. That practice totally cleared up for me what was happening when we were really driving. Maybe not the fanciest technology, but it taught me rules for things i only understood as remembered motions.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

...None.

I never realized that. Most of our wonderland is nature-based, fantasy-based or abstract.... I do sometimes see Jack with a white coffee mug but I honestly don't know what the hell he's doing with it and I haven't seen nary a coffee maker. Who even knows what's really in that mug? >__>

...Now I'm imagining him bent over a campfire, boiling coffee grounds. In his spotless, white dress shirt, no less!

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.