Wonderland Dilemma

Sorry, another thread of mine, I just have so many questions. I question everything, curse this brain of mine heh.

I am having problems creating a wonderland. Not that I can't imagine it, I'm just conflicted with what kind of wonderland I want to create for my tupper. I want something she'd be happy with, but since she is not really vocal It is hard to ask her what she wants. So the decision falls down to me, I think. Basically Im having problems with Location and Time Period (I like setting things on a specific time period :3) I have so many ideas for places like a sort of floating islands paradise with waterfalls and the like. On the other hand I thought of an awesome snowy mountain range with hotsprings and an epic lodge/mansion. And then I have a sort of futuristic city made up that floats in the clouds.

You see I have many ideas for places and time periods and I was wondering if any of you have any ideas on how I can narrow down my choices and finally sit down and create the more or less perfect wonderland for my tupper :3

Guest amber5885

Give her the option.

Sit her down as a forcing session and let her know what your ideas are and let her choose which one she likes. That's the only way you'll know for sure she likes it.

I didn't have a wonderland until Toby grew me a cherry tree and built a house by it.

I wiped out mine recently as I made it before vixen was really developed at all and she wanted to start over with somewhere that was her own doing - so i guess that's also an option in the future - you can always change things

What if she doesn't want/need wonderland?

^ This.

I didn't create a Wonderland until Pinky (my oldest) was several years old, just because none of us really felt any need for one. When we came here and read about everyone else's interesting Wonderlands, we decided we might as well make one, so we just sat down and brainstormed ideas together until we had something we liked, heh.

But yeah, a Wonderland isn't completely necessary for having a tulpa. You don't need to create one now (or ever) if it's causing you too much trouble.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

We don't have a wonderland either, but that's mostly because it's far more pleasant to imagine we are together in the same physical space over some imaginary place. Plus I would wager it helps in the forcing process. Because she's always near me, thinking about where she is and what's she's doing throughout the day gets in a lot of passive forcing.

Though if we were to have a wonderland, Noriko thinks the floating island idea sounds "cool as shit".

It means she likes the idea. She refuses to explain how that phrase makes any sense.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Interesting you should mention that 'zelda - our wonderland is now partitioned in a sense - teh main house etc is through one door that kinda floats in white space with all sorts of wards and runes and whatnot on it for protection (yay symbolism) so it's absolutely safe - but in the white area outside that we create doors to different discardable worlds for adventures.

Did it this way as to avoid overlap between the areas as was happening initially - kept finding intrusive beasties in the house. Sure I could dispatch them but one particularly nasty incident scared vixen a bit too much for my liking so we fixed it. (Yay symbolic changes to a fictional world!)