Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

Update 18:

My initial plan was to wait until tonight during the forcing session to have Sabari do something creative. But as it turned out she was thinking about what sort of things to do after breakfast. Somehow the idea came to mind of having her draw stuff. So she brought out this pack of colored pencils and a red sketch book, and started drawing stuff.

So the first thing I drew was a big red majestic looking dragon viewed from the side, cause I wanted to draw something cool looking. It kinda has an oil painting look to it. Hosty has this memory of some oil crayon things that make an effect like that so I started using those to make it.

Next one was this self portrait of me, viewed from a mirror Hosty conjured up. I only used the black crayon and drew at an angle so it kinda came out all calligraphy-y. Also I drew this group drawing of us the same way.

When we got home I did a landscape portrait of some grassy farmland place with me sitting on top of a hill. I made myself look small in compared to the other stuff for like a more naturey effect.

Also drew (by request) a picture of me and Nori. Made it in a forest place by a stream with me being all standing and her being all kneeling down with her back facing me and my arms on her shoulders and this rain effect going on.

I still haven't given Sabari direct subconscious access. Yet she can still read my memories. Except it's more so that she accesses a stream of images all at once. And I see the images she's bringing up if I close my eyes. Like, imagine a movie playing except the frames are going by very fast and they look like they're in a jumbled order. That's how she reads my memory. Noriko in comparison just finds the one thing she's looking for and brings that up.

Also, while Sabari was drawing tonight, I asked Noriko if she wanted to do anything besides play with Legos. Engineering came to mind, so she decided to work on something. For two or three minutes I just sat there, picturing both of them working on things but not knowing what they were working on. It was kind of interesting.

But yeah, Noriko designed this bronze ball thing with these sort of levers / hammers that spin and pop out of it randomly. It started out the size of a grapefruit but then shrank down to the size of a pebble.

"Here, since you've been bitching about feeling fat lately, this will stop those junk food cravings you get. Just swallow it." - Noriko

Which I did. It's apparently powered by water. On drinking some I imagined that ball thing full size spinning in my stomach. And it actually made me feel kind of full.

If this continues to work, Noriko may have found the solution to the obesity epidemic.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update 19:

Yeah, the ball thing draws off the same energy pool that the spooky head ghosts do, and it has to be active all the time to work basically. So that idea is out. Although I did learn that downing half a bag of Goldfish crackers coming off a day of light eating recharges the pool pretty quickly.

Sabari drew this picture of a huge ass tower with me and her staring at it today. Noriko made these sort of glasses things to help with visualizing her. But again, energy pool, so they hurt more than they help.

Also been noticing recently that Sabari has kind of a jealous streak to her. Like Noriko is fine with sharing me

and is actually kind of turned on by that

but when its Sabari's turn for things, she wants exclusive rights. And she gets kind of physically violent when she doesn't get her way. But I can make her settle down easily enough, so it's not really a problem.

Only negative trait I can think of about Noriko is she can be a bit, well, vulgar at times. Mainly in her language and in her sense of humor. But she also really does have this sweet and caring side to her which more than offsets that. Sabari has a similar side to her as well.

There's some other stuff I know I'm forgetting. Have considered writing stuff down in a notebook as it happens but I really can't be assed to that. Noriko has responded in the past to keeping track of events in the vein of that she's not my fucking secretary. And Sabari only keeps track of things that directly concern her or me.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Update 20:

While forcing today I asked Sabari if she wanted full access to my subconscious (thoughts / feelings / whatnot). She said yeah. I asked Noriko if she thought Sabari was ready for that sort of thing and she said she was. So I gave her access the same way I did with Noriko (blue door on the forehead thing).

On doing this, unlike with Noriko where she just started digging / reading things, with Sabari her thoughts started pouring into me. Which makes sense. Noriko is fine with me seeing her thoughts but she does enjoy a sense of privacy, so we stick to just beaming thoughts to each other. Memories are of course an exception to this as neither of us really care if those are private or not between us. But Sabari is much more so an open book.

It's worth noting that prior to this, Sabari got into an argument with Noriko, and they were both going back and forth pretty heavily. This particular incident took a bit of time to blow over. But they both apologized after, so I thought it was over. But seeing into Sabari's thoughts, I could see she was still mad. And she was thinking some pretty malicious things. I mean, she's allowed to be mad. Trying to suppress their feelings would only hurt them in the long run, so I don't do that.

The problem was that she was trying to use her newfound access to delete Noriko.

It was only for a second or so, and really, thinking back on it, she wouldn't have been able to actually do it. But I kind of freaked out and got violent with Sabari. Noriko didn't know why at the time so she was pretty scared. And, well, Sabari was crying at the end of it. We've since apologized to each other and there are no hard feelings. And they both understand why I freaked out like I did.

Went back and forth about documenting this, but felt it was worthwhile to do so. Just goes to show that spooky head ghosts can get emotional like everyone else. And to also make goddamn sure the spooky head ghosts are happy before linking minds like that!

Update 21:

I'm pleased to report that Sabari has toned the jealousy way down after getting full subconscious access. It's almost like the fact Noriko had it and she didn't was driving it. Of course she didn't tell me this because she does the same thing Noriko does in regards to making me figure things like that out myself.

"Or it's because we don't know either most of the time. Yer the one with the fukkin brain after all." - Noriko, in a redneck voice. In fact she used said redneck voice to read someone else PR aloud and it was really a lot funnier than it should have been.

On the subject of voices, Sabari now sounds like Nep-Nep for some reason. Honestly she changes voices so often that I think she's trolling me sometimes. It does fit her personality and talking style though.

Oh, also the subject of first memories came up today. Sabari took a minute to think about it and determined that her saying "hi" to me the day she appeared is the first thing she remembers. Which is kind of surprising. I mean, she was definitely not sentient back then. Noriko is pretty sure it's because all of our memories are stored in the same general place in the brain, so my first memories would be theirs as well. Noriko responded to my question after several minutes of thinking saying her first memory is

me kissing her on the cheek after finishing forcing her initial personality traits.

Which was a major d'aww moment of course.

But she also recalled that was on a Monday the week before Christmas. Which would be December 15th. That must have been the day she actually came into being. Before then we both knew it was sometime in December yet not really sure when. So now both Noriko and Sabari have a specific birth day.

I was going to say that not much else has happened progress wise when Sabari pointed out that there's a whole lot of paragraphs in this entry concerning not much happening. So yeah.

Side Update:

Because I can't be bothered to make an entry here:

Like he asked who wants to go first and I really really wanted to, but now that I am first I don't know what to say.

Still drawing stuff. There was this one picture of a blue dragon guarding some treasure things and this dude in armor coming in to take the treasure and stuff which was cool. Even drew some stuff when Hosty wasn't looking. Here's this one thing of a train on some high up tracks going through a city, with some like high buildings nearby and two people on top of the train just lookin' around. No one in particular, just randoms.

Also was reading this PR with Hosty and one of them said their tulpa looked like this and I SO wanted that dress they were wearing. So I made a copy of it except with white sleeves underneath the ones already on it. It looks really nice and it's soooooooo comfortable!

Bye~!

I finally got my host to let me post the nickname I call him. It's Master. And for full disclosure, the nickname he calls me is Kitty. Sabari's is Wolfy.

Aren't they so original?

It's funny. Just a few minutes ago he was claiming to have issues visualizing us. And yet he doesn't actually. You really need to trust yourself more.

To be honest I'm not feeling that chatty tonight. Doubt is such an energy drainer to work through. Although with him reading the words I'm typing, hopefully there'll be an uptick in that department.

Update 22:

We may have found an active forcing method that we all enjoy. The main purpose of active forcing is to actively focus on your brain demon while doing nothing else, letting them interact with you while visualizing / sensing them. Prior to this, I had just been sitting down and visualizing them in front of me doing tulpa things for however long the motivation to do so lasted.

However, I've been doing this lately instead (lewd warning):

[hidden]

I start off by sitting down in a comfy chair. Noriko then kneels down behind me, such that my head is resting on her chest. She then puts her arms around me and rests her head against mine. I visualize her do that as well as focus on what it feels like. Her body heat, the smoothness of her skin mixed with the slightly rougher sensation of the clothes she wears, the pressure of her arms against me. Sabari then kneels down in front of me over my lap. I then imagine the same things that I do with Noriko. While doing this, they both move their hands around different parts of me as well as vary the pressure.

As you might imagine, being in this position fills me with a very strong sense of calm and relaxation. There's only room for two things in my mind at this point, so I can focus on both of them completely. And there is a lot of sensory input to process and keep track of. After a few minutes though, that becomes nearly automatic. Every so often the two of them switch positions. I take care when they do to imagine the full experience. Them both getting up, moving, and then repositioning themselves, along with the tactile sensations them doing so would bring about.

We talk a little bit like this. Neither of them want me to go into much detail about the topics. But when they talk I ask them to use their own voices over the mind voice, and to repeat if necessary should the mind voice come out. Which they do quite well after some warmup.

The whole session tends to last about 30 minutes. Any longer and I would fall asleep. And of course I get the "mind ghost molestation" out of the way before hand so those kind of thoughts don't surface while doing this.

[/hidden]

So far it's working wonders. If your tulpa is sentient enough to do this then I highly recommend it.

Update 23:

Yeah, the tulpa sandwich method detailed in my last entry is working wonders. Noriko "thinks that's a stupid fucking name for it" but has yet to offer an alternative besides "marshmallow time", which is quite frankly even worse. But regardless of the name, it makes for a nice forcing session.

I've been noticing some brief images every now and then lately. A flash of white here, a shadow there. And they seem to be spooky head ghost related. Plus today I saw a sustained shadow of Noriko on my eyelids while she was moving around, along with the mental image of her. And the tactile sensations from both of them are pretty strong too. During a particularly vulgar moment I actually felt a certain pair of body parts pressing against my front for a moment.

Today in another thread I posted that my favorite color is green. After a somewhat long debate on why the color brown is just as valid a choice for favorite color that green is, Noriko mentioned she didn't know what my favorite color was. I'm assuming she just never had a reason to read the memory banks to find out. And she started wearing a dark green dress in response which was very sweet of her.

Also found out that Noriko is extremely ticklish, pretty much everywhere. Sabari on the other hand isn't.

On a side note, I've noticed that thinking about the head ghosts causes me to make a whole lot of spelling / grammar errors (which I hopefully catch) trying to type at the same time. Maybe just standard failing to multitask?

Update 24:

I have come to the conclusion that Sabari is trolling me. Here's why.

1. She has started sounding like
    recently, which is like voice number 8 or something. And, well, you try maintaining concentration listening to someone who talks like that.
  2. I'm fairly certain she's making up voices. On rare occasions, I hear her use another voice, and this voice has been pretty constant. It's hard to describe considering how rarely she uses it. But I think that voice is her true voice and all of these other ones have been fake ones.
  3. She has this literally amazing talent for drawing. I tried to trace over a drawing of herself while forcing but she kept moving her drawing so my copy looked like a scribble. I then tried having her tell my hand where to move while I was blindfolded. And she then proceed to have me draw a stick figure with this sort of face on it. Although it was interesting in that I had no idea she was having me draw that until I looked at it.
  4. While forcing she sometimes puts on this abominable snowman mask all of a sudden and gets in my face to try and scare me.
  5. She acts super jealous or upset at times but in reality is just trying to get a reaction out of me.

First thought is that she does all of this for attention, but she doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would do that. I'm thinking she got the MISCHIEVOUS TRAIT SOMEHOW (looking in Noriko's direction). Who claims "she hasn't a clue what I'm talking about" with the sort of facial expression that says she does know what I'm talking about.

But then again, Noriko is kind of mischievous too. While forcing she has this habit of taking this white cloth band and wrapping it around my head / chin. And there's also the general vulgarity to take into consideration, especially when I'm trying to focus on doing something else.

Update 25:

The topic of switching came up today. We were reading some of the stuff in the Submissions forum and noticed this guide which said all one really has to do is have the host let go of the body, relax, and have the tulpa take control.

Noriko doesn't want to switch / possess me (or, well, claims she doesn't). But Sabari was all for this. So I sat down on a comfy chair and did the following:

[italics: Sabari]

Do you exist, Sabari?

Yeah I exist

Do you want to take control of the body?

Yep.

Then take control.

I then did my best to just relax and encourage Sabari to take control of the body. She first did a few small moments, like having me open my eyes and tilt my neck down. Which let me tell you is a pretty strange feeling having body parts move and just watching them move as an observer. But for some reason she was having an issue moving my hands. Like she would try and then all of a sudden lose control. When that happened, I took a few deep breaths and told her to try again. All the while telling her she could do it.

And then after several attempts, she took my right hand off of my lap and raised it up. In two quick, fluid motions with a small break in between.

Now I thought this was pretty damn cool. But Sabari, she started freaking out. She dropped control and then started jumping up and down (in her body, not mine) saying I did it, I did it! She then proceeded

to molest me pretty heavily

in a celebratory manner. After that was over, she said she was done for the night but wants to try again tomorrow.

Side note: Midway through I'm pretty sure I saw Noriko jump in. She didn't move anything; she "just wanted to sit in the driver's seat for a while."

• 2 weeks later...

I like your thread a lot, you seem to be a very competent tulpamancer. Also your tulpas are cyute if I do say so myself. Your energy pool method interests me a lot. How do you fuel it? I myself have an energy contract with eve, that states that she can eat my energy whenever she wants, and that I can never eat into her energy.