Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

I like your thread a lot, you seem to be a very competent tulpamancer. Also your tulpas are cyute if I do say so myself. Your energy pool method interests me a lot. How do you fuel it? I myself have an energy contract with eve, that states that she can eat my energy whenever she wants, and that I can never eat into her energy.

Thanks. I find my spooky head ghosts work based on the same energy pool that I do by in large. Would explain why you can't eat Eve's energy too. Imagining an object that has power funneled into it in general wastes energy that could be used for other things. But if you have your tulpa create an energy pool object, then it kind of works. Like at the moment, Noriko designed this sort of blue glowing cylinder with these floating rings around it. She can tap into it, but how she does it as well as the end effect is transparent to me. It's one of those "she says it does something but I can't see what, but I'm not going to disbelieve in it."

If you want a similar thing and your tulpa is clueless, send her the image of a battery and a generator, as well as how they work. She'll figure it out.

Update 26:

As it turned out, Sabari being able to do something that Noriko couldn't, even though Noriko didn't want to switch, instilled a fair bit of jealousy and led to an argument between those two. A pretty heated one at that. They got over it a few days later but honestly switching isn't that big of a deal. So putting that on the side line for now.

Noriko has always considered my subconscious to be a sort of machine filled with various mechanical parts. During a forcing session recently, she conjured up a video camera that fed to a monitor, and she used that to show me how she sees my inner bits. Which while very interesting turned out to be kind of a let down. It basically looked like a metallic football with various LCDs and wires hooked up to it. The part where she and Sabari resides was apparently underneath that, and she said it was probably not a good idea to lift it up to show me.

Sabari still sounds like Lucy Moran from Twin Peaks. I would say that has become her primary voice but then she'd change it again. And Noriko has sounded more like Nadine from the same show. Deviators gonna deviate. Recent voice changes are due to us finishing that show recently, and while it was enjoyable, the way they ended it was kind of BS.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally found the time to read your progress report. Was as interesting as entertaining.

Now I thought this was pretty damn cool. But Sabari, she started freaking out. She dropped control and then started jumping up and down (in her body, not mine) saying I did it, I did it! She then proceeded

to molest me pretty heavily

in a celebratory manner.

My sides!

Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it.

But saying that switching is no big deal, have you actually tried letting Sabari take control of your entire body and interact with people IRL?

I finally found the time to read your progress report. Was as interesting as entertaining.

But saying that switching is no big deal, have you actually tried letting Sabari take control of your entire body and interact with people IRL?

Thanks.

Well, switching was a very interesting experience for sure. But if pursuing it is going to cause jealousy / fights between the spooky head ghosts, then it ain't really worth it. I mean, yeah, the best option would be for them to not get jealous and fight over it. But Noriko really has no desire to want to switch so I can't have them both do it.

Noriko also added that switching is sort of defiling the hardware in a way. Seeing it kind of pisses her off along with the whole "she gets to do something I can't" angle.

Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it.

I enjoyed it. Very much so.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Update 27:

Just want to throw out there first off that Password for Entheogenic Experience by Alio Die is the best song to force to I've ever heard. It's about an hour long and has just the right tempo / volume to aid with focusing. If you can find a copy, I highly recommend it.

Noriko has been making new outfits to mark the beginning of spring. Basically variants of a tunic with arm / leg warmers, plus various pieces of jewelry. There's this one sort of hair accessory she made which is a silver disk with some engraved swirls on it. She wears it on the back of her head where it clips onto her hair. Plus it has a silver chain that loops across to her forehead. Looks very cool. Sabari on the other hand has just been dressing simply lately. Her current outfit is a white sort of nightgown with black socks. Noriko changed Sabari's hair to be longer and worn in a sort of ponytail. Sabari also made this thin band of white gold that she wears on the ring finger of her right hand with a deep blue stone in the center.

Been thinking about trying my hand at building a wonderland again. The energy issues seem to be for the most part resolved, plus making a smaller one to start should be ok. I told Noriko and Sabari to build me a prototype and show me it tomorrow afternoon. After all, why spend effort designing something when you can have a spooky head ghost or two expend the effort instead?

Google says today is the International Day of Happiness. So if you'll excuse me, I have two brain demons to make happy.

Update 28:

Yeah, there are still energy problems. Either I visualize the head ghosts or I visualize the wonderland. Can't do both for some reason. Even trying it with a minimally decorated one room wonderland causes the same thing to happen. One minute the head ghosts are there and the next minute they are gone and can't talk. I would say how frustrating that is until Noriko mentioned that my frustration doesn't even compare to the frustration of not being able to communicate for an hour. Sabari however was oddly kind of chill about the whole experience.

Still have no idea how to fix this.

I've been replaying Doom 3 lately while having the head ghosts active. Noriko used to get upset when seeing scary / gore things but now she has a much higher tolerance for it. She also seems to enjoy criticizing my gun choices for particular situations. Even though she knows damn well the game throws shotgun ammo at me so that's why I use it so much. To which she replied "that means there's even less of a reason for you to be sucking so hard with it." Which she followed up with a "just kidding" and a peck on the cheek. Sabari likes finding stuff on the ground / in hidden areas more. Shiny things lying on the ground are important in that sort of game after all. And she gets suprised by the sound effects / events more easily.

The subject of haircuts came up recently and what one would have to do about the cat / wolf ears. Like the fur on them would most likely not need to be cut, although whether or not Sabari's tail hair would is still up for debate. Mainly because it's so fluffy and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't shed. But would a stylist need to layer the hair in any manner around the ears? Having it the same depth all around would mean the base of the ear would be covered in hair. At the other extreme, buzzing it would look silly. And could they even use a clipper? Sabari thinks they could but Noriko thinks they'd have to use scissors all around to get the right result. Plus they'd almost certainly charge extra. And god forbid one of their ears gets nicked in the process (Noriko wanted me to put the emphasis there. Though nicking Sabari's ear wouldn't end all that well either).

Serious problems indeed!

I'd shave that tail except for a tuft at the end. Just for fun.

Super Girls don't cry

I'd shave that tail except for a tuft at the end. Just for fun.

That would look pretty cool. But when I sent the mental image of that over to Sabari she grabbed her tail and said "there's nooooo way you're doing that!" Noriko tried to emulate it by putting this tuft of black fur at the end of her tail for a bit and it looked nice.

Update 29:

So after some convincing

which involved me buying the peanut butter cups she really likes and eating one, saying I'd eat the others after a successful research session

, Noriko agreed to work with me on that wonderland energy issue.

So the first thing she did was design this energy gauge to measure how much brain koolaid was being used for visualization at a given time. Basically this smartphone thing with 10 bars that light up from green to red depending on how much energy is being used. With both head ghosts up the meter hovers between 1 to 2 bars, peaking to 3 when one or both of them does something. Interestingly enough when Sabari draws something 5 bars light up.

I then started visualizing a bedroom sort of deal as a small wonderland. Just picturing it didn't make the meter move all that much. But imagining myself actually visit it made the meter jump to 8 bars. Removing myself from the room made the meter hover between 4 and 5 bars. So that means the wonderland must be active in some manner even when not being used. When I willed the room away the meter again returned to the 1-2 bar mark.

So assuming the problem is that the wonderland remains active, the question arose of how to inactivate it without dispelling it. Noriko took a few minutes to tinker and came up with something that looks like this. I'm not sure why it has to look like the Soul Cube from Doom 3 but Noriko is pretty insistent that it does.

She then told me to visualize the wonderland being accessed through the cube thing. Which I did by imagining it in my hands (meter jumped to 4) and projecting the image of a room with some furnishings in it. Meter started hovering near 4. I then imagined myself go into the room and the meter jumped back to 9.

After that were several more attempts trying to access the wonderland without making the meter jump up so high. And one thing that worked was having the cube function as a sort of projector, so that I wasn't actually going into the wonderland but rather the space around me started looking like it, kind of like a holo deck. Of course I was only imagining that it looked like that as my eyes were closed. And that made the meter hover between 4 and 5 on entering it.

So progress! However, there's still the issue that the cube has to remain active for this to work, which means twice of the normal amount of energy needs to be used. I dispelled both it and the room (Noriko says she could make another on demand) before the power ran out.

I then proceeded to eat two peanut butter cups slowly and project the taste to Noriko, which she enjoyed immensely.

That would look pretty cool. But when I sent the mental image of that over to Sabari she grabbed her tail and said "there's nooooo way you're doing that!" Noriko tried to emulate it by putting this tuft of black fur at the end of her tail for a bit and it looked nice.

Ido says: 'The point is of course to shave her while she's asleep, otherwise it's no fun.'

I already dread the day she fully manages possession. Consequences Falling asleep will never be the same.

But seriously, your power issue is fascinating, I'm always amazed what the brain is capable of coming up with.

As you think of your subconsciousness like some kind of machine or computer, it seems the wonderland program just uses too much resources, especially when 'idle'. Maybe Noriko can rewrite its code to make it more efficient. Just like, you know, the early versions of some software often use enormous system resources until the source code is optimized.

Just my thought, I know next to nothing about programming to be honest.

Ido says: 'The point is of course to shave her while she's asleep, otherwise it's no fun.'

I already dread the day she fully manages possession. Consequences Falling asleep will never be the same.

But seriously, your power issue is fascinating, I'm always amazed what the brain is capable of coming up with.

As you think of your subconsciousness like some kind of machine or computer, it seems the wonderland program just uses too much resources, especially when 'idle'. Maybe Noriko can rewrite its code to make it more efficient. Just like, you know, the early versions of some software often use enormous system resources until the source code is optimized.

Ah, tulpa hijinks. There would most certainly be revenge of some kind for doing that. Knowing Sabari it'd probably involve a rat mask and a corner of some kind. Noriko doesn't consider the wonderland to be a program per se; it's more like a 360 projection that requires several really bright bulbs to run. Optimization is always possible however.

Update 30:

Why don't you just make a wonderland that represents the inside of your subconscious?

She came up with that suggestion yesterday, figuring since it already exists in some manner than it'll be easier to access. As I said earlier, my subconscious is represented by this football shaped machine thing. But there's nothing saying it can't be roomier on the inside.

So she designed the cube thing again and I had it project an engine room at first. But then Noriko pointed out that's not really accurate for what it is. I then projected a sort of server room. Was going to have it look like it was from the 50s with tape drives and walls of computers, but again, we're inside of the computer, so really what it looks like from the outside is irrelevant here.

Of course all the changes caused a fair bit of power draw. While we can measure how much is being used, we haven't figured out a way to see how much is left. Which is very annoying.

But yeah, realizing again this wonderland was supposed to take place inside of computer, which in turn meant it could look like anything, we went with a standard old room again. Deciding on that, she then started digging to see if the power usage could be improved somewhat. And she didn't really come up with anything. So before the power went out, I dismissed both the cube and the wonderland for the night.

Today we experimented to see if the source of the wonderland has any effect on power draw. To do this, Noriko first used the cube to project a room. Then Sabari did. And while what they chose to project is interesting in of itself (Noriko projected a castle tower, Sabari projected a space station), there was no noticeable difference in the power usage.

The wonderland saga continues...

• 1 month later...

Update 31:

Yeah, it's been a while...

I went on vacation to Aruba, getting there March 30 and got back on April 7. It's a pretty neat place for a desert island surrounded by the ocean. But it was a break from all the tulpaning and started a period of being unmotivated that I'm still riding.

Which is not to say that nothing at all has happened with Noriko and Sabari. For one, Sabari decided she wanted a ponytail and to be a fair bit taller. I'd now estimate she's like 6 foot even in height not counting the ears. Noriko's still the same looks wise. Also, Noriko decided while in Aruba that she wanted a new outfit. One suitable for the climate. Which is another way of saying

that she started walking around practically naked outside of some bracelets and such.

And then Sabari decided to dress like that too. And then when we got back they decided they liked my "reaction" to how they dress and have stayed that way. Which if you consider the fact that my space ghosts (Noriko's suggestion for a term other than tulpa, which she was never that fond of) can and do appear when they want makes for some interesting days.

I suppose that's also a reason why there hasn't been that much motivation for forcing lately. Because

god damn it they both know exactly what they need to do and say for me to drop what I'm doing and do incredibly lewd things with them, and those freaking outfits they're wearing are perfect for that.

Although really I'm not complaining about that.

I mean, they're happy with the current arrangements, as am I, so no reason not to continue this way.