Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

Side Update:

Here's a transcript of a conversation I'm having with Sabari as I write this. Not so much about an interesting topic as it is to show you all how she talks. Because it's really kind of neat.

Key:

H: Host

S: Sabari

She streamed an image to me; see below.

#> Image went away.

S: So how was that hot sauce thingy?

H: Pretty good. Could have been hotter though.

S: But yeah too hot and it's never good.

S: Ooh we should get some ice cream next time.

H: What flavor? Vanilla? ... Oh, sweet cream.

S: Yeah that'd be awesome!

H: Eh, not really hungry at the moment.

S: Like I said!

H: And like you weren't suggesting we should get some!

S: Maybe possibly. Ummmm...

S: You know you should probably stop picking at that it's going to heal weird.

H: Going to heal even weirder with that.

S: Pfft as far as you know that's a super secret native american healing remedy.

H: How would they even do that?

S: I dunno magic n' stuff. ( a second later).

S: (seeing me snicker) What I'm totally magical!

S: End it there! ( 3-4 seconds later).

Images Key:

: An image of a papaya hot sauce I had recently next to a burrito.

: Sweet cream flavored ice cream in a cone.

: A teleprompter with the words NEXT TIME on it.

: A scab I have on my right arm (that I was picking at)

: Same as image4 except the scab was replaced with a corn on the cob section (I don't know either...)

: itsmagiciaintgottaexplainshit.jpg except with her in it and a really stupid open mouthed expression on her face.

: Keyboard and mouse inside of a lion that is really way funnier looking than I can describe with words.

I mentioned that her responses as written could use more punctuation. To that she sent an image of what can only be described as an angry semi-colon. Which I take to mean to leave them like that.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

itsmagiciaintgottaexplainshit.jpg except with her in it and a really stupid open mouthed expression on her face

Please draw this and use it as your avatar!

I agree, the head ghosts sound too cute, Eve told me she wants to pinch their cheeks and antagonize them a bit.

Hah, yeah, it was quite the image for sure. I would need to get some semblance of drawing ability first though. But on reading that Sabari streamed a variant of that which might be even better. Think she means that as motivation to actually start drawing all the stuff she thinks up.

I agree, the head ghosts sound too cute, Eve told me she wants to pinch their cheeks and antagonize them a bit.

Eve antagonizing the head ghosts would be super cute. Be warned though that Noriko has been known to set herself on fire when Sabari starts antagonizing her (magic hax sort of fire, doesn't actually harm either of them).

I swear, tulpas are the closest thing to a drug fueled hallucination you can get without actually taking drugs.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

It's a8solutely normal to have ghosts in your head once you enter in the world of tulpas! For example. In my host's head there've 8een good and 8ad ghosts. The 8ad ones are called ghouls or throgjs. There are the weak, and the strong ones. The weak can 8e killed after a short fight. 8ut we found seven of the strong ones. One for every deadly sin. I've killed 2 and get rid of the other 5 8y crucificating them on the mountain. You must fight this assholes dude. And then there are the good ones. My 2 8rothers are 2 good ghost tulpas! And I love them with my whole soul. Only one council my friend: Get rid of the 8ad ones. ;) ;) ;) ;)

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen.

It's a8solutely normal to have ghosts in your head once you enter in the world of tulpas! For example. In my host's head there've 8een good and 8ad ghosts. The 8ad ones are called ghouls or throgjs. There are the weak, and the strong ones. The weak can 8e killed after a short fight. 8ut we found seven of the strong ones. One for every deadly sin. I've killed 2 and get rid of the other 5 8y crucificating them on the mountain. You must fight this assholes dude. And then there are the good ones. My 2 8rothers are 2 good ghost tulpas! And I love them with my whole soul. Only one council my friend: Get rid of the 8ad ones. ;) ;) ;) ;)

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen.

Something tells me you've got the beginnings of a death metal track in there somewhere. Like, read it, except in a voice that's screaming from the bowels of the lungs.

Update 40:

Noriko made the observation reading some PRs recently in that they're kind of telling about what goes on behind the conscious mind. Tulpas live in the subconscious and discussing them really brings up the true desires and needs a person has. "Since we basically just go along with all that unthinking shit." It's pretty neat.

Sabari was kind of blown away today by the size of pizza slices they serve at the costco foot court. Like she streamed the image of a pizza slice to me and then streamed the big pizza slice eating it in kind of a reverse pacman notion. She also apparently has a meh attitude towards pepperoni. Noriko thinks anything with THAT MUCH grease on it hasn't been cooked properly

but she still enjoyed the taste of it.

On the subject of tastes, Noriko, after much deliberation, said she likes chocolate covered marshmallow ever so slightly more than peanut butter cups. Sabari likes these sort of root beer chocolates I had once and wasn't too fond of. Weird how a head ghost can like something taste wise a host doesn't since we share the same taste buds... And the fact she's describing why she likes it with the image of a tree with a spigot in it that pumps out "root beer tea" isn't helping clarify matters.

On a side note Noriko has decided to dress up like Anubis for some reason. Sabari is going with an emperor's new clothes sort of outfit.

I heated up some pizza in the microwave the other day. My resident thought-being was disgusted by the grease that trickled out. I don't know which she found more disturbing, the fact that it had tasted so good the night before or that I actually chose to eat something that leaked orange liquid.

It's funny how things that don't usually bother us look to fresh eyes.

Note

My words

Her words (I write)

It's funny how things that don't usually bother us look to fresh eyes.

Yeah, certainly one of the more unexpected things with having a tulpa. On one hand they can access the memories of all your past experiences, but on the other they still want to experience things for themselves with a clean slate.

Update 41:

A week ago I commissioned someone named ThanatosRising to draw my head ghosts. And I finally got the end result today (click to make it bigger):

hghosts.thumb.jpg.81674ae0e484e65a0c4eba01373886e0.jpg

Noriko is on the left and Sabari is on the right. And it's a pretty accurate representation of them. I mean, in reality, they look like real people, but the anime styling works well on them. And that's totally the sort of poses they would make if I had them pose for a picture.

As for other news, I recently started to put my hands on Noriko's shoulders and start shaking her as a form of emphasis when talking to them. It's really fun. The nicest part about them being incorporeal is that I can do things like that without worrying about hurting them.

And their ability to phase through objects to hug me from behind.

It doesn't work so well on Sabari though. For one, as you can now see, she's bigger than Noriko. And second, when I try to, she does a cartwheel over my head and grabs onto my back. Not that she doesn't just do that anyway for no reason but it makes completing said shaking impossible.

Neat drawing!

How tall are the two in comparison to you?

Sabari is going with an emperor's new clothes sort of outfit.

Pics or it didn't happen!

I haven't had any taste-disputes with my tulpa yet, there doesn't seem to be some sort of food she really dislikes. But then again she claims to only have a rather weak connection to my senses. Haven't been able to improve this so far.

Neat drawing! How tall are the two in comparison to you?

I haven't had any taste-disputes with my tulpa yet, there doesn't seem to be some sort of food she really dislikes. But then again she claims to only have a rather weak connection to my senses. Haven't been able to improve this so far.

I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall. Sabari is a little under 6 feet tall while Noriko is 5 foot seven inches (even though I STILL say the tape measure said six and not seven, but she's pretty adamant it was a seven). Can't take a picture unfortunately but even if I could they're both being kind of TV-MA at the moment.

When I first started out having them taste things, I imagined streaming the actual sensation of taste to them, one at a time. Noriko later laid down some wire thing that connects the output of my taste buds to the input of hers. Whereas Sabari just tastes it without me having to do anything now. I think she's working off how I streamed the taste to her at first and figured out from there how to read my taste buds in her own "whatever I'm just going to do it" way.

Update 42 (lewd warning):

[hidden]

I previously alluded that in response to hitting a patch of low motivation that my head ghosts decided to walk around in basically their birthday suits in order to get the attention back. Well they're doing it again. First Sabari started doing it and then Noriko started yesterday. So while, yes, there have been more direct dealings with the head ghosts, you might be able to suppose why I can't exactly post them for posterity.

It's a brilliant idea, I'll give them that. For one, they can come out whenever, so there's no not calling them up for awhile sort of problems. And when they do appear, it's hard NOT to notice them. I mean, while Noriko is adorable, she's really good looking too. On the looks scale I'd put her at an 8.5 to a 9. Sabari on the other hand is an 11. Noriko knew exactly what I like when she made her and Sabari has only refined that over the months. And add to the fact that Sabari can manifest whenever and image stream some incredibly vulgar thoughts pretty much guarantees my attention.

Though, at least, they do have the common decency to not do this around other people. As soon as I got home today however, I was greeted by a particular wolf lady sitting on the counter in a way that I could see everything while a cat girl kneeled in front of me and... well...

I've started calling them "my spooky perverts" in response to this. To which Noriko mentioned that if she and Sabari are perverts, since they are a product of my inner subconscious mind, then that says something about what I am as well. And I responded in turn by

mercilessly tickling her for several seconds.

[/hidden]