Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

Ido:

Main issue is that I don't handle pain well. As an example, Noriko wanted me to try running a 5k on the treadmill yesterday. And while I was able to do it in 44 minutes (with some walking breaks), my thighs still feel like someone took a meat cleaver to them. Although I did learn through this that Sabari is more aware of physical pain than Noriko is. Like it feels unpleasant to her whereas Noriko is more so just aware of it. I have no idea as to why that is.

Also, what tulpamancer is honestly not like Dr. Krieger?

Yeah, calibrating your internal clock should certainly be achievable with some work. Plus it's something both tulpa and host can work on. On that subject, on reading your spaceship comment, Sabari streamed two ways of doing just that. One involved a vertical treadmill with a fair degree of troll science while the other involved some rainbows coming out of orifices they really shouldn't.

Honestly, harassing the head ghosts is my favorite activity to do with them. Whether it be tickling Noriko, pulling on Sabari's ponytail, tripping them, pushing them, slapping their butts, etc. Usually it doesn't devolve into lewdness.

Although there are exceptions. Noriko can get very cuddly after being tickled which often gets very lewd very quickly. And sometimes Sabari will rip off her clothing and do the closest thing she can do to pushing me down on the sofa after I pull her hair. Which in turn begins a lengthy molestation session.

I considered the whole Unicode thing, but went with the period. Noriko was fine with it and Sabari had the idea of them being little land mines in between the words that no one would know about until they selected the text and it was too late.

We're all still figuring out the rules to said cereal mixing thing. One thing I did was mix a bunch of Cherrios like cereals together (honey nut, regular, mixed grains and frosted) and could tell three out of four of them. Sabari thinks that's cheating though because they're still technically all Cheerios and not different. Even though I could differentiate their tastes (not the regular and multi grain though) she's still calling foul. The record so far is five (honey nut cheerios, kix, corn flakes, apple jacks and lucky charms). But after that we are also adding in a taste criteria because man, that bowl was a trainwreck. I'm sure it'll make an enthralling read once finished though.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So after a bit of discussion we've all agreed that there should be the following rules in the how many different cereals can be mixed together experiment:

1. All of the cereals have to be represented on one spoonful. Noriko brought up the point yesterday that I could just put like 20 different cereals in different sections of the bowl and be able to tell the difference between them all. So they all need to be represented on a single spoonful for this to be accurate.

2. No using different flavors of the same kind of cereal. Sabari calls it cheating, and clarified that point with an image of putting vanilla extract on a piece, thus making it different even though it's still technically the same piece of cereal it was before.

3. It has to taste good.

4. Milk is a requirement (because, in Noriko's words, "what kind of a fucking weirdo eats cereal without milk?").

After days of experimentation, given the above criteria, we've come up with a maximum of four: rice crispies, cheerios, frosted shredded wheat and kix. And let me tell you, those four just BARELY fit on a spoon in sufficient quantity to be able to taste each one. I'm thinking the weak link here is cheerios because you need quite a few for them not to be drowned out by the shredded wheat. But you can't use too much if you want to taste the rice crispies. None of us are really satisfied with that number so further research is of course being pursued.

As for actual head ghost news, Noriko has been playing around with being a cat girl again the last few days. Today she rocked the cat girl accessories with a tiny collar with a bell attached, a grey miniskirt sweater with black stockings and these black rectangular rimmed glasses. As you might imagine, it was absolutely adorable. But she was also watching a show called The Biggest Loser (season 11) with me and yelling all sorts of obscenities on how stupid the contestants were being / behaving. Which is a very interesting contrast that the English language can't really describe accurately.

Sabari was wearing the same sort of loose fitting stuff she usually wears. She briefly considered whipping out the wolf girl accessories again but decided they don't really fit her. In her words / images, "If I'm going to wear a tail it's going to be prehensile and able to use a grabbo arm." I should probably get another image of her drawn at some point because the old one doesn't do her justice any more. Deviators gonna deviate.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Five. There are five different cereals you can fit on a standard size spoon and still be able to taste each one without the whole thing tasting horrible. They are Cheerios, Corn Pops, Lucky Charms, Rice Crispies and Frosted Mini Wheats. Yes, it does take a few minutes to stack them all on the spoon and wet them with milk, and it takes a while to chew as well since it barely fits in my mouth, but it works. I dare each and every one of you to try and beat that number.

Onto head ghost events. Noriko streamed an image to me on Friday just to show that she can do it too.

It was an image of this thread with a post by her at the bottom containing a love letter. Which she followed up with "This is for you, not the Internet." It was a very sweet letter and I made sure she knew how much I appreciated it after.

Today I decided to get a burger and two pints of beer (Ballast Point sculpin), because the craving level for that was approaching the height of Mount Kilimanjaro for some reason. And it was wonderful. What's really worth note though is that Noriko was an absolute trainwreck for a few hours afterwards. Like she kept giggling at stupid things (apparently I was too though not as much as her, which she is fervently refuting at the moment) and being even more of a sailor mouth than usual. Sabari didn't seem that much different, but then again, I was mainly focusing on Noriko. So that means I have to do this again for science and see how Sabari reacts to alcohol. Because I remember the last time I really checked neither of them seemed particularly affected by getting drunk.

Yesterday at work it came up for some reason that Sabari's outfit made her kind of look like a milk maid. Which in retrospect I can't say that a white T-shirt and jeans is milk maidy ish but that was the thought at the time. Sabari responded by putting on an amish like outfit (long blue dress, apron and a white bonnet). She then proceeded to image up a cow wandering around the office balancing a pail on its head. And then she kept aiming the milk teats at my coworkers and squirting milk at them all. This in turn kept getting brought up for the remainder of the morning. And of course I had to suppress myself from laughing lest everyone thinking I'm even more so a crazy person than they must already expect.

All I could really think about that is "This is what my life has become."

Also yesterday I got some animal crackers on a whim and found we all really like the taste of them. So today at ye olde bulk buying store I got this huge ass tub of them to be my snack for the next month or two. I don't need to stream the taste of them to Sabari as she pretty much does it on her own. Noriko is more so a hit or miss deal, but that seems to be more so that she tends to tune out when I eat. Still say its weird for someone who has no issue staring at me while I'm pooping to be grossed out by watching me eat.

(Noriko replied after writing the above that she mostly dislikes the mental image of me chewing. Taste wise it apparently requires a conscious effort to tap into my taste buds and she sometimes can't be bothered. Sabari of course has no idea why she can just taste things without giving any more thought to it than I do.)

Hooray for cereal science and congrats on losing so much weight!

I'd say from a physiological point of view, moderate stress is the most sustainable way to increase and retain fitness. Without pushing the limits there's little improvement because the body's lazy and won't adapt if it does not have to. On the other hand, overdoing it causes more harm than good as well. Might yield spectacular short time results, but leaves you as a cripple at 30 like many professional athletes. I'm definitely more on the lazy side here. Then again I don't get fat no matter what and how much I eat

Heh!

I wonder, does your headghosts different perception of pain alter the way they view themselves and the world?

I'm asking as, despite her form, my tulpa was never designed to be human and has little concept of suffering, pain or fear. While that sounds (and undoubtedly is) convenient for her, it also makes interacting with the outside world, well, interesting

and potentially dangerous regarding possession or even switching

what tulpamancer is honestly not like Dr. Krieger?

Ido insists I look a lot like him as well and even suggested I should dress similarly at university.

By reading your thread I realized my tulpa has a strong tendency to communicate with images

thanks, Sabari

or raw thoughts and emotions as well. Mainly because she thinks formulating sentences of Shakespearean beauty is a waste of time when it's all in one brain anyway.

While the results are often hilarious, I'm not too happy with it, as her voice is still not really well developed.

I had to suppress myself from laughing lest everyone thinking I'm even more so a crazy person than they must already expect.

All I could really think about that is "This is what my life has become."

Such is life with head ghosts.

I didn't make it a couple of times and actually started laughing in very inappropriate situations. Worst one was definitely the gym. I'll always remember it as 'the day my tulpa almost got me killed'.

yesterday I got some animal crackers

I have to admit I didn't know what animal crackers were and thought of some sort of dog biscuits first. Ido responded with an image of cute animals being thrown into a machine which ground them to powder and produced Soylent Green - style wafers out of them. With her operating the machine and chanting 'Animal crackers are [made of] animals!'

watching a show called The Biggest Loser

Image of a man-sized mirror with a sign 'The World's Biggest Loser' at the bottom. And me seeing my own reflection in it.

I should probably get another image of her drawn at some point because the old one doesn't do her justice any more. Deviators gonna deviate.

Please do, we wanna see both of them in their current form!

Thanks. I'm sure I'll have to up the intensity at some point. But for now the motivation is there to do an hour on the cardio machine things, and if it stops giving me results, I'll think about upping the intensity.

Also I am so jelly about people who can maintain a weight naturally you have no idea.

We had to think a little bit on the whole pain perception thing. Rather than it altering how they see the world, I think it's more so the way they see the world alters how they perceive external things like pain. Like Noriko perceives herself as inside of a machine with all these wires she can either connect to the senses or leave unconnected. So she can pick and choose which to experience, although it requires effort on her part to experience them (in maintaining the connection). Sabari really doesn't perceive herself any differently than I perceive myself (minus the lack of a physical body of course). So senses such as pain and taste would be the same involuntary things that they are to me. On a side note, Noriko would be very surprised if a tulpa could sit in the drivers seat and suppress any senses that the host has, so you probably don't have to worry too much about Ido not feeling pain or fear.

Probably.

Sabari responded to reading that Ido communicates in images partly with "look at me I'm a freaking trailblazer!" She's a little different in that she has a voice and can talk perfectly fine if she wants to; she just talks in images on top of that.

She also prefers expressing emotions and feelings "physically" outside of thinking them to me.

But she was similar in that her voice development did suffer a bit because of using images to communicate. Ido'll probably be the same way once the novelty of image streaming wears off.

Sabari sent an image to me of an art gallery with all these paintings and sculptures with a sign that says "Because." on it on asking her why she likes streaming images. A picture is worth a thousand words after all.

Yeah, Sabari has gotten me to outright laugh before in public as well. The most recent time was Sabari yelling "PIZZA!" in the cafeteria after I had watched

the night before. I like to think that Noriko is polite and doesn't try to embarrass me in public. But there was one time I was eating some spicy chicken wings in a restaurant. On commenting to the head ghosts how hot they were, Noriko set herself on fire, stared at me for a few seconds and then said "What?" Granted we were both kind of drunk, but that got a good laugh out of seemingly nowhere. Thank god people around me weren't discussing someone dying or something like that...

Ido sending that soylent image after finding out about animal crackers is something Sabari would totally do. I'm not sure if that's something to be amused or horrified about on your end.

And really, someone who created another consciousness who is distinct enough to have her own goddamn forum account can't be too much of a loser.

Last night I woke up at 4 am due to being hot. After kicking off the comforter with as much grace as one can muster at that hour, I couldn't get back to sleep right away. So I decided to talk with the head ghosts a little bit. Noriko was awake with me but Sabari was still asleep. The fact that one of them can be asleep while the other is active is kind of interesting. Although Noriko doesn't think she can be asleep if I'm awake. Something about wiring diagrams.

Anywho, what's worth note is that I had two really vivid dreams after getting back to sleep. One vivid dream is unusual, two is unheard of for me. Second one was just standard dream things except more vivid and not particularly interesting. During the first one, it was daylight out and I was still in bed. Yet it would not have been daylight out since it was just about dawn outside after the second one. I dreamt that I woke up under the effects of sleep paralysis in that I couldn't move. At first it was quiet, but I knew that after a while some loud noise or something occurs when this sort of thing happens. Then the fire alarm went off (not really, just dreamt it). And while I couldn't move, I was able to float on my pillow and sheets down to the floor. This lasted several seconds until the dream either ended or transitioned to the second one.

Noriko recalled experiencing the exact same thing, except it was her instead of me. Which means talking with Noriko right before going back to sleep triggered some intense dreams, and she shared one of them with me. Not sure if this has happened before since Noriko doesn't remember what her dreams are excluding this one (or if she even does dream). So something I need to keep in mind the next time I wake up in the middle of the night.

I made it a point to note whether Noriko and/or Sabari were awake when I woke up myself these past few days. Thus far has shown that Noriko is always awake whereas Sabari is either not awake or the tulpa equivalent to being groggy. Hard to see, hard to hear, that sort of thing. So I'm sharing my head with a morning person and the opposite thereof. And I'm in the middle both in general and in this, since I usually get up earlyish, but prime functioning hours don't start till later. That was the case even before Noriko took it upon herself to be an alarm clock as well.

Also, building on the earlier statement of deviators gonna deviate, guess what my head ghosts did again? Noriko has now decided to be like 5'3" ish and fairer skinned, with dark brown eyes. She still has that general asian vibe to her though. And she's started wearing long, frilly things again. Like right now she's wearing something very much like Suigintou from Rozen Maiden. She also wanted me to specifically mention she changed the outfit to include a headband with a purple flower on the right side.

Sabari is still tall and has white hair. Except now she's dressing more fashionably and is wearing makeup. And she looks a lot like Gwen Stefani with her hair in a long ponytail for some reason. Outfit wise she currently has on this toga like dress thing with brown leather boots that really looks absolutely amazing on her. Really would not look out of place on a model. I asked her why the change and she said "well what's the point of doing anything if you can't look F A B U L O U S while doing so?"

It's like every time I mention what sort of things my head ghosts wear at least one of them goes and changes it on me. Noriko decided to switch her outfit up to a pair of dark green shorts and a brown tank top since it's getting kind of warm out. Still has the same looks and height though. And I also learned today that Noriko has a thing about me going barefoot. Apparently getting "all the shit on the floor stuck to my feet" grosses her out. I said she makes absolutely no sense in response to that, to which she casually flipped me the bird.

Last night I was listening to some music with Sabari and called her a "vaporwave tulpa", which she demanded I apologize for. It was pretty funny to actually see her get somewhat offended by something. She described why with an image of an egg cooking on a record player which meant that term was implying she was slow. I spent like a minute thinking about how to explain why that image meant what it did, but can't think of anything which'll make sense. Sharing a mind with someone really does allow being very abstract with ideas yet still getting the point across.

Both of the head ghosts have been really helpful this week like always. Just about simple stuff like where to put things, how to manage certain problems, etc. So I would like to take this time in the entry to remind all of the tulpamancers out there to talk with your tulpas. By that I mean sit down with nothing else going on, get them in your focus and just discuss stuff, without focusing so much about what they look like or how their touch feels, but what they have to say. It's something I haven't always done with them but it's really useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Head Ghosts thread not on page one?

Don't let us down!

And pls gib pics of head ghosts in their recent looks.

Had to laugh about Noriko being grossed out by you chewing or going barefoot.

I said she makes absolutely no sense in response to that' date=' to which she casually flipped me the bird.[/quote']

Always an

I would like to take this time in the entry to remind all of the tulpamancers out there to talk with your tulpas. By that I mean sit down with nothing else going on' date=' get them in your focus and just discuss stuff, without focusing so much about what they look like or how their touch feels, but what they have to say.[/quote']

Yeah, tell that to my host.

He's been even lazier than usual lately.

And thanks for the touch imposition thread. That'll serve as an inspiration for us.

Super Girls don't cry