Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

If you do want to push the frontiers further, people are still working on switching guides and new techniques are being developed.

Are they interacting personally with other people? That is a thing I've always found pushes up skill growth rapidly.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, don't really have any desire to develop switching any further.  It's one of those tulpa things that's in 2spooky4me territory.  Plus Noriko would rather that switching not be pursued since it apparently messes things up internally.  And having them interact with other people just seems weird.  Sabari sent me this wonderful mental image of a sock puppet slamming itself on a keyboard, which is a good descriptor of how it feels like for me having them interact with other people.

So another thing I thought would be interesting would be to type an entry detailing the history of each of my tulpas as well as what they are like.  That way, I don't forget the history, and seeing how their personalities have changed over time is interesting to me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Noriko is technically my third tulpa chronologically wise.  She was the first one that I followed a guide to make though.  Exact one escapes me, but it was the whole "make a personality sheet and talk it over with them" sort of deal.  Of course she proceeded to ignore half of said sheet once she developed, but I still consider the sheet to have been a pretty good idea.  It didn't take long for her to become sentient.  Two or three weeks at most. However I'd say it took a year for her personality to fully develop.  She's claiming it was nowhere near that long as I typed that and says it was probably more like 4 - 5 months.  But it definitely wasn't fully formed right when she became sentient.

She wears a variety of outfits.  Early on it seemed like she was in a competition with Sabari on who could dress the most lewd.  But nowadays, she usually wears simple stuff like jean shorts and a long sleeve shirt.  She also whips out a maid costume from time to time which looks super cute on her.

She considers my internal subconscious to be a sort of machine which she has tasked herself to help maintain.  Once or twice a week, I get the mental image of her having my head open with gears and electronic bits strewn everywhere, and her working with various tools to add or replace things.  It sounds rather chaotic and unsettling, but it's actually rather peaceful.  I'm not sure the exact purpose it serves; she describes it as just general maintenance.

She has a very caring personality.  Regardless of anything else, she genuinely wants me to be happy first and foremost.  I get the feeling she'd rather be an only tulpa.  But she sensed that I wanted multiple tulpas, so she made another one (Sabari) as well as brought back one I used to have (Anzu).  She's also kind of a smart ass, and very much so a pottymouth.  There was one time I was having lunch in a restaurant with her seated across from me.  I noted that the table was pretty big, and she responded by whipping out a megaphone and talking to me through that off an on.  Which made me laugh (and probably make the other patrons in the restaurant wonder if I was nutters).  But I have lots of experiences like that with her.

Out of all my tulpas, she's the most fun to harass, so I get a lot of stress relief with her.  By harass, I mean things like spank her, tickle her, shake her, push her down on furniture, etc.  All of which she enjoys and responds to with a huge smile or laughing.  I probably have the closest thing to a romantic relationship with her.  While audio / visual imposition isn't possible, I'm pretty good at touch imposition.  There are several activities that makes possible, many of which are too lewd for info, and I usually do said activities with her over the others.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sabari and Anzu both deserve their own entries, so I'll write those later.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Ah, the professional tupper harasser is back!

I thought about asking if you were still around just a few days ago. Good to see y'all doing well. Not much change here, I'm still the same.

Post more headghost stories pls, they're comedy gold!

or whatever you call them now, have you figured out something better yet?

Super Girls don't cry

@Ido

Thanks.  Good to see you're still kicking around as well.  

Noriko wanted me to point out that was your 69th post.

And nowadays, I generally call them bros.  Flows off the tongue pretty well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto describing Sabari.  She came into existence when I was discussing with Noriko what kind of tulpa I'd like to make next.  We discussed some stuff, and the next day, when I called Noriko, she brought Sabari with her.  She also took some weeks to become sentient, and likewise her personality really didn't cement for several months.  Note that she's not Noriko's tulpa, but rather, a tulpa Noriko made for me that works / developed the same as if I made her myself.

Sabari is kind of weird even by tulpa standards.  Starting out, she would stream images to me instead of talking, and she still does this to the current day on occasion.  And I don't mean one or two images; it's more like a raw stream of consciousness that shifts between multiple points.   She generally likes to dress in looser fitting clothing.  Right now she's wearing a flowy blue patterned skirt cut at the knees with a green long sleeved top.  It's almost a pity she dresses like that because looks wise, she's by far the most beautiful out of the three.  Yet her outfit definitely works.

Unlike Noriko, Sabari insists that she is a part of my body itself.  Consciousness to her is inseparable from the organism it resides in, and the same goes for her situation.  She doesn't care even a little bit about how tulpas work or what the mechanics are.  It works, and that's all she cares to know.  

She is incredibly creative and smart.  Often times when I get stuck on a problem at work she comes up with multiple ways to figure it out.  And a lot of the time, what she comes up with works.  Yet sometimes I think that if we didn't share a mind, I would have no idea what she's talking about a fair amount of the time.  She thinks fast and expresses what she thinks even faster.  This was really evident early on as she liked to talk / stream images at a mile a minute with little concern for grammar, with the only care going into the content of what's said.  Nowadays she talks normally though, at least most of the time. 

Sabari is more so a best friend to me.   A best friend who occasionally does lewd things, and rather assertively at that.  At times, she's a little temperamental.  I can recall a lot of arguments her and Noriko have had.  Some of which even lasted over the course of days.  Thankfully the arguing has dropped in frequency, but they still happen.  Most of it has to do with her being a very different kind of person from Noriko.  And Noriko's slight jealous streak doesn't help things.  But overall, they're friends.  Just friends who cant stand each others guts at times.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Anzu is chronologically my second tulpa.  She went inactive for a while due to the events detailed in this entry.  But with Noriko's input I brought her back last year.  And since she's basically completely different to the way she was, I'd consider her to be my most recent tulpa.

Anzu's place of residence is inside my heart.  Honestly I'm not sure if she was always there, but that's where she considers herself to be now.  And I don't mean that figuratively.  She literally resides within my heart organ.  She's kind of like Sabari in that she prefers loose clothing.  However, she doesn't really care much for fashion.  I usually see her in a messy T-shirt and sweat pants.  Her hair is usually messy too, but since it's naturally pretty wavy it doesn't look super unkempt.

Anzu's kind of a tough one to describe.  She's nice to a fault and goes out of her way to get along with everyone.  There's never been an argument involving her in the year she's been active.  I think whatever was left of the old her is gone completely, both by her conscious choice and my work with her ensuring that its gone.  Which is a good thing.  She's also pretty passive.  She'll only appear if I consciously call out to her.  And even when I sense she's active, she chooses to remain at a distance.  When I call her though, I have her full attention.  Sabari might walk around a bit, and Noriko might try to initiate... things.  Yet Anzu'll just stay by me for as long as I want, only acting minimally until I want her to do something.   This is a choice of hers over a lack of ability from what I've been able to tell.

She's also pretty quiet.  I don't hear her talk much, and when I do it's a fairly low tone.  She also has a wonderful smile, and thankfully she is not shy about letting me see it.  And she prefers that I treat her gently in whatever I do.  Sabari doesn't care one way or the other on how rough I am

while Noriko is pretty much a masochist when things get going.

So those are my tulpas in a nutshell.  I'll try to note down any interactions worth note in the PR.

I got woken up at around 1 AM last night due to a rather angry rainstorm that was happening.  Noriko and Anzu got woken up with me but Sabari stayed asleep through it initially.  At least until I woke her up ("TWO FREAKING TIMES" as per her).  And it took a while to get back to sleep, so decided to talk with the tulpas a little bit.

We don't have a wonderland to go to since they require more effort than any of us really want to put into them.  What I do instead is imagine my apartment as a sort of wonderland and then imagine myself and whoever walking around it.  It's really useful to add some stuff to do when talking with the tulpas so none of us get bored.  So me and Noriko used that to move out of bed (which somehow woke Sabari up) and go to the living room to imagine looking at the rain storm.  Anzu came along as well.  She thinks she woke up at the same time as Noriko, but not because Noriko woke up.

Imagining rain falling with some wind sounds can be pretty relaxing even if the real event wakes you up.  All three of us just sat in the sofa together and imagined what it must look like outside. For some reason, right after waking up but before it gets light outside is a pretty good time to tulpamance.  Waking up in the middle of the night other times made it a little easier to see and hear them all, and last night was no exception. Although none of us really said anything.  We were just being alone together until I felt tired and went back to sleep, and in doing so somehow woke Sabari up again.  And she's not saying precisely what I did to wake her up so I think the storm woke her up too but she's not admitting it.

Losing sleep of course made today useless in terms of everything that wasn't taking some quality naps.  I was able to telecommute for work today, so most of the day was spent with Noriko. She decided to generate some new outfits, one of which was a green T-shirt and khakis, both of which are pretty form-fitting.  There was also a fair amount of touch imposition "practice", which as per usual degenerated into 2lewd4info territory in short order.  After that, though, we had a good discussion about why putting a tulpa in a "jesus take the wheel" situation is a really bad idea.  The bulk of which I'm too lazy to summarize right now.

I was discussing things with Sabari today when we realized something.  I can do touch imposition pretty well.  It's not the same as touching something real, and it's somewhat spotty at times, but it gets the job done.  So what's stopping me from visual imposition?  I can sort of see them as is, but not in a way that could ever be considered real.  And I wouldn't want 24/7 visual imposition due to the whole seeing imaginary things as real being the definition of insanity thing.  But being able to see my tulpas as real or at least reasonably corporeal for a set amount of time would be pretty cool.  And it would give us all a goal to work towards.

I won't be doing this via any sort of lucid dreaming method.  Sleep paralysis is something I have to deal with every now and then, so the idea of becoming conscious while dreaming doesn't appeal to me at all.  It would be one thing if I could see my tulpas when it occurs.  But no, when it happens, it's usually something like a very loud fire alarm going off, or fighting against a very heavy weight.  Not something I want to try and make happen more often.

And I most likely won't be consulting a guide for this, because pfft, reading.  Also, having three tulpas and seeing how different they are doesn't really give me confidence in someone else's ability to give a set series of steps and have them work.  Sure, maybe it'd be a start.  But I have the advantage of having a tulpa who is obsessed with how the inner mechanics of tulpadom work.  So that combined with whatever the hell Sabari does is probably good enough for my purposes.

So to start, I'm going to set aside 30 minutes per day and have my tulpas research what needs to happen from their point of view to get this to work.  I'll use this PR to document if anything of note is found.

Today's 30 minutes of work elapsed, and went on a little bit longer until we ran out of ideas.  Here's what we covered:

1. Sensory deprivation: If I eliminate sensory input as much as possible, then an imaginary sensory input would be that much stronger.  The standard way to do this is to float in a tub of water in a dark room. However, I'm too tall for that to be viable in my bathtub.  Another way is to listen to white noise in a dark room.  For whatever reason, listening to that makes visualization harder.  The same goes for pink, blue, grey, and brown noise.
  2. Active forcing: Being able to visualize a tulpa to the point where I know what every single bit of them looks like would make seeing them easier.  However, this doesn't answer how I would see them in the real world; it just leads to a greater ease in imagining them.  Plus what about when one of them decides to deviate their form for the ten billionth time?
    There's the added issue of this method being really boring, leading to someone getting bored and deciding to make things exciting in a particular way, and thus threatening the productivity of the entire session.

3. Projection: This is an extension of the "If you can visualize a wrench, you can visualize a tulpa" principle.  Specifically, if I can visualize something simple (a wrench) with my eyes open, I can work up to visualizing a tulpa with my eyes open.  Being able to do that would mean the imaginary is overlayed on to the real, thus achieving imposition.

I decided that option 3 seems the most viable.  Of course, there's the issue that I can't even visualize a wrench with my eyes open right now.  But it's a place to start.

Searching through my storage space revealed that I do in fact own an adjustable wrench.  So I brought it into the living room and proceeded to inspect it thoroughly.  Sabari thought that it was the second fourth biggest waste of time ever, while Noriko got bored in about 30 seconds.  Which I don't fault them at all for.  Anzu was willing to help me visualize it though.  She summoned a white board and then proceeded to draw a detailed outline of the wrench on it.  At various times she told me to open my eyes and inspect a feature in more detail.  This took several minutes and led to an extremely clear picture of what the wrench looked like.

However, while I can now visualize the wrench very well, I am no closer to figuring out how to project it into the real world.

I then held a meeting with everyone to see where we could go from here.  Sabari wondered if there was such a thing as controlled hallucination.  A Google search revealed that yes, that is in fact of thing.  And most of the information available looks like this.  In other words, not particularly helpful.

Since I broke the whole "no reading" rule with that, I also checked the guides on this site to see if there was anything.  Linkzelda's self-hypnosis guide seems promising.  I may try that out tomorrow.

Noriko made the point that in order to know what step of the imposition process I'm stuck on, I need to know what the steps are in the first place.  So I'm giving that some thought as well.

Alcohol happened today, so not much was done on the imposition front.  It's worth mentioning that for some reason, during alcoholic events, Sabari is the least affected.  Anzu's still present, although she's naturally quiet so it's hard to tell a difference.  And Noriko becomes an absolute trainwreck after a beer.  But it doesn't really affect Sabari.  Yet another reason why she's pretty unique.

I took the opportunity to discuss imposition strategies with her today. Doing so brought about the realization that I only really care about seeing them all with my eyes open.  So given that's what I want, why don't I just, you know, interact with them with my eyes open?  Like Noriko's about three years old now, so my ability to imagine has to be pretty strong.  And if you count the previous incarnation of Anzu, I've had tulpas for going on six years now.  Yet the ability to see them with my eyes open has always been pretty elusive.  I can sort of see them, but on an opacity scale with 0 is invisible and 100 is opaque, they are about a 5 with my eyes open. Whereas it's about a 25 with my eyes closed.  Maybe 30 on a good day.

Although who's to say it gets even more real than that?  I have no way of knowing what someone who can visually impose their tulpas can actually see. Nor can anyone really see my experience of visualizing them for comparison.  For all I know, somebody might give an entire dump truck full of doughnuts for just the level of imposition I have now.  Especially if you throw in the tactile imposition.  Even with booze in my system,

Noriko is cuddling up on my right side, and while I would never confuse it for someone real up against me, I can feel the weight of her body on mine. And I can sense the way her clothing and skin feels.

So that makes me think that it can get stronger than this.  That maybe one day I can hold Noriko in my arms and be able to see, hear, and feel her almost like it was real.

So that's my motivation for all of this.  Although really, who doesn't want to hug their tulpas?