Akinkinit

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Reilyn-Alley

But more importantly, I continue to be surrounded by perverts, so there wouldn't be much I could actually document...

Nothing wrong with that, it's hosts who have years and years of social upbringing and hangups and stuff drilled into them.. Fun is fun, right? Especially in the privacy of a wonderland where nobody is getting hurt and everyone is enjoying themselves. Hehe. :3

Interesting system.

Thanks.  Reading through your PR shows your system is very interesting.  Any tulpamancer who is also a bear on the Internet with all those tulpae and thoughtforms is bound to tell some interesting tales.

Nothing wrong with that, it's hosts who have years and years of social upbringing and hangups and stuff drilled into them.. Fun is fun, right? Especially in the privacy of a wonderland where nobody is getting hurt and everyone is enjoying themselves. Hehe. :3

Oh, don't get me wrong.  I'm not an unwilling participant in said perversions.  Although there are times when I wake up at 3am and SOMEBODY decides they need some loving at that very moment.  And I suspect at least one or more of them have figured out how to influence my dreams / daydreams to increase the likelihood of said activities.  But yeah, not a problem usually.  It makes for fun forcing sessions.

----------------------

Anzu lets me use her bird form from time to time.  It still looks like what you'd get if you crossed a velociraptor with a raven and made it out of shadows.  It can't fly (at least without doing wizard bullshit according to Noriko), so I mainly just use it to romp around an imagined version of my neighborhood.  Tipping over cars, pecking over trees, causing bedlam.  You know, the fun things in life.  Xiri hasn't really used her bird form in a while ("she has more fun as a human *wink*" in her words).  But she also lets me use it.  Although she doesn't have any destructive nature to her at all, so its mainly for flying around forests and stuff.

Sabari has been mainly interacting with Anzu lately since I have my hands full with Noriko and Xiri.  It seems like sometimes they can do so without my direct knowledge.  Apparently Xiri had a productive talk with Noriko yesterday, and while I don't know the exact contents of it, they both seemed the better for it.  I know it involved how to share me between the two of them.  Noriko used to have a real jealous streak to her which demanded I spend most of my time with her.  Which was compounded by the fact that I have a romantic relationship with her.  Thankfully, though, she's gotten that jealousy of hers under control as of late.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• 1 month later...

Because they keep changing their forms, and because I for some reason feel the need to keep a record of what they look like:

Noriko: Still 5 foot sevenish with black hair.  She usually keeps it in a bob cut, although she sometimes makes her hair a bit longer to reach just past her shoulders.  She has dark skin and dark brown eyes, and kind of has a Middle East vibe to her looks wise.  She usually wears a sort of shrine maiden getup that looks nice on her.  I can't be assed to find an image of one that looks close.   However, it has a red dress that goes to her calves, and a white top with matching detached sleeves that leave her shoulders bare.  She also has other latex based outfits that look how you would imagine such things to look.  She often wears makeup in the form of winged eyeliner.  And she's the only one of my head ghosts that has piercings (ear / body / "other").

Sabari: She's about 6 feet tall with dark brown hair that has grey streaks in it.  Her hair still goes down to the small of her back and is what I would consider to be the epitome of t o p  f l o o f.  I still consider it to be a war crime for her to cut her hair, so it stays that length.  Her eye color is the sort of light brown that looks like it has some other color in it that you can't quite place.  She still prefers the sort of long, flowy clothes that sacrifice fashion for comfort.  Lately she's been wearing a red japanese style schoolgirl uniform.  I know better than to ask why.  She looks like a European Indian over anything else.  And she usually wears a black framed pair of glasses which everyone else feels the need to borrow on occasion.  Even though they could just make a pair if they so chose.  Again, I don't ask.

Anzu:  She is the shortest of my head ghosts, coming in at about 5 foot 2 ish, and a svelte one at that.  She's probably changed the most amount of times lately.  Right now, she looks like a drow elf with purple eyes and white hair, kept in a ponytail that goes down to just above her shoulders.  She often has some sort of white paint marks on her face and torso that look tribalish.  And she wears a green outfit that looks equally tribalish.  It covers the important stuff, but little else, and it looks much like what you would imagine an elf wearing.  It's really more cute looking than anything else.  She also likes wearing black gloves that go to her wrists.  Sometimes it's a fingerless glove, sometimes it's not.  

Xiri: She comes in at about 5 foot four, and has wavy red hair.  It's not as long or as floofy as Sabari's, but it's still very much a thing to be reckoned with. Her eyes are either blue, green, or a mixture of the two, depending on what she feels like. Like Sabari, she also likes flowy things, but some thought is given to form fitting and fashion.  Right now she's wearing a black skirt cut at the thighs, with a blue, long sleeve sweatshirt over a white tank top.  I've kind of given the impression that she's close to Sabari in terms of how she acts, but they are actually kind of different.  It's kind of hard how to generalize how someone acts, but in general, she has a very sweet and caring personality, whereas Sabari is somewhat more reserved.  Although they are both weirdos.

Still no progress to report.  Still not likely to be any progress over what's already been achieved.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

I'm always looking for ways to annoy Noriko, so that was definitely a fun read, Ido.  She hates being compared to "one of those damn animes" already.

One thing I thought of recently, I haven't really gone into too much detail about my tulpa's personalities lately.  I mean, yeah, bits and pieces are scattered in the log, but like hell am I going back through and scouring the entries for them.  Plus it would be neat to see if and how they change over time, so yeah.  Note: spoilers contain naughty language and visuals (as always).

I'll start of with Noriko, since really, they could each get an entry on this subject.  Honestly, her personality hasn't really changed since it really formed after all the forcing and stuff.  She has a very sweet and loving personality.  However, on the other hand, she's also a total smart ass.  Like I'll be walking around and some smart ass comment will float into my mind based on something I saw.  And at this point I don't even need to ask to see who said it.  One example, when I watch something with a romantic scene in it, she'll usually say something like

'look at those lewd motherfuckers, all holding hands and shit."

And yet she then proceeds to enact what we saw with me, with her side of the head getting a wave of pleasant emotions.  It's one of those tulpa things, I've found.  Any time they think or feel something pleasant, there's a physical reaction somewhere in the body.  At least for me.  Your mileage may vary.

As part of this, out of all the head ghosts, she's the most fun to annoy and harass.  She gets this lovely smile on her face after doing it, and she does her fair share of harassing to me, so it works out. 

Plus, pushing her down and "enacting revenge" helps to make for fun forcing sessions.

She's not all that ticklish, but she has areas that are more, let's say, sensitive,  than my other head ghosts.  Orientation wise, she's a 1 on the Kinsey scale.  I'd argue she's more a 2, but she's pretty adamant on it being a 1.

She's the sort of person that cares for fashion.  And she's more apt to wear jewelry and piercings than the others, although they will do so incidentally.  I get pretty strong tactile imposition sensations from her,

most likely from all the "practice" we do.

And we have a romantic relationship with each other.  I used to have a romantic relationship with Sabari back in the day, and with Anzu even farther back.  But now it's only with her.  I often joke with Noriko that I have my own personal harem and she's preventing me from enjoying it.  To which she responds usually by flipping me the bird and/or sticking her tongue out.

Outside of smart ass comments, I tell her to remind me about things, and she does.  And I usually give her a hard time about reminding me of things, like "Don't make me forget this, damn it" while shaking her by the shoulders.  But she rarely forgets.  When I get drunk or am otherwise tired, she tells me that I'm in no shape to drive.  And she keeps at it if I disagree.  But, she's usually right about such things, so I eventually listen.  Although I do reserve the right to give her a hard time.  Many of our conversations involve an "OKAY, NORIKO!" or

"IT'S A FUCKING EXPRESSION!"

.  She claims to not like lovey-dovey things, even though she says

I love you

every night while I can feel her side of the brain mean it.

EDIT: She also hates me posting anything personal about her. However, she agrees that it's not like I can get a video camera and film what the haps are with her, and that documenting it like this is best, since neither of us would bother maintaining both a private and a public log. That being said, she wants you all to know that she sticks her tongue out in the general direction of this log entry.

The other head ghosts will also get their own entry.

I'm always looking for ways to annoy Noriko, so that was definitely a fun read, Ido.  She hates being compared to "one of those damn animes" already.

For the record, Reimu is from Touhou as my tulpas are, and it's not an anime. Now, that doujin was a fan-made jokey thing.. but Touhou is mentioned so rarely on the forum I have to respond to it in any form.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Oh, I know all about the touhous Luminesce.  Hell, Noriko's form was based off of Tatara Kogasa until she nope'd it.  She just refers to anything in that style as "animes".

Now onto Sabari.  She tends to be somewhat reserved, and we don't directly interact with each other all that much.  Note that the key word here is "directly".  Sabari is unique in that she doesn't feel the need to communicate through words and the like.  She can talk normally, sure, but she prefers using the full advantages of sharing a mind with someone to interact.  Instead of hearing someone say something and figuring out who it was from there like the others, I'll get the feeling that I'm being watched when she wants something.  And when I ask her, I'll get a stream of images with some words indicating what she wants.

It's kind of difficult for you to get The Sabari Experience™ just through text.  So here's some examples I noted from the past few days:

1.  An image of a mountain with a bunch of black tumbleweeds, an image of rain over a desert, combined with the log song with ren and stimpy, all at the same time.  I was at the supermarket and she was in the mood for cookies.

2.  A mashup of various streams I watch on Twitch that I got the impression were playing behind me with her saying something about swords and dragons.  I was getting tired of a playthrough of Skyrim and she was suggesting I do something else.

3.  Various computer screens with code letters dancing on them, with her talking about how the monitor was lying to us.  I was stuck on something at work and she wanted me to recheck something, which actually turned out to be related.

As you might expect, my visual imposition ability is the best with her.  I can see her the best, and the images related to her are the clearest.  Granted, overall, my visual imposition ability is still piss poor, but it's noticeably better when it concerns her.  She's also the most interested in the effects of drugs.  Usually that just means nicotine and alcohol, although she's gotten me to try weed a few times.  And she really wants to know what shrooms do.  She never wants me to overdo it, or do something dumb while under the effect or something.  She's more so interested in the physiological response.

I consider Sabari to be the closest thing to a drug fueled hallucination that's possible without taking drugs.  I even recall a few times where's she gotten me to hallucinate (while at home and with nothing to do).  Things like thinking one of my walls was actually the floor and I was floating.  Or hearing a song through my eyes. That one was interesting.

Unlike Noriko, she doesn't really like being messed around with.  She does have a ticklish spot, but she has warned me multiple times that there will be consequences if I tickle her.  I'd say she's completely bisexual.  Although in her mind, it's more so like not having a preference one way or the other.  She does have the desire to do lewd things on occassion.  And when it involves me, she's very, let's say, insistent, that it happens in the right here and now.  Although most of the time she just does lewd things with Anzu.  And it's really cute when she does it.

It's like a party going on the way you describe it. We made the decision thay we wouldn't bother working on imposing, but things happen anyway, though nothing so random. Dashie is almost always involved now, though Misha was most interested in it in the beginning. Very fun read!