Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

@Angry Bear

I think that's also a reason we don't switch.  A situation where switching would be necessary hasn't come up yet.  It makes sense that it would be a relaxing experience for the host.  However, well, Noriko knows how to do other things that are quite relaxing as well...

At least Noriko and Sabari know how to take control of a hand for a bit.  Anzu might but would never do it.  Xiri might as well.  And it was some thread about escapades of tulpas into the real world.  Probably wouldn't have been too off topic, thinking about it.  But oh well.

@Ido

Well, this image is from some practice I did in the morning.  Documenting progress in the drawing front might be an idea just to look back on it.  I'll think about doing it on a more regular basis.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, the fact that Anzu and Xiri had a bird form came up in discussions with the head ghosts. I mean, they hardly ever use them any more. And it's probably for the best that Anzu doesn't use it. Although there have been occasions I imagine riding said bird form and knock over cars and stuff. But for whatever reason Sabari decided that she wanted a bird form too. It *kind of* looks like a large, white version of what Xiri's bird form looks like, except hers has these sort of blue shimmering rings around it. She's streaming me the image for it as I'm writing this, but I still can't really describe it any better than that. One of the many things I'll have to draw when the skill arises.

Noriko didn't really care about having a bird form, but if she had to pick, she'd want a phoenix form. Because really, who doesn't like setting things on fire in a controlled fashion? There was brief talk of giving her a phoenix tattoo, but that wouldn't really work with her skin tone. That and she's not really a fan of tattoos in general.

I've been giving thought about who to draw first. Noriko got dibs on being drawn first since she's the reason I started learning how to draw in the first place. After that, though, Anzu would probably be the easiest if I just draw her human form. Xiri would be more difficult because of her hair really. But drawing Sabari, that'll be a challenge. Her form is easy enough to draw. Really, she's a tall chick with long, wavy hair who likes wearing comfortable, long sleeved dresses. Nothing too crazy. But we'd both want to have her portrait include how I perceive her. Which includes the mishmash of images, sound, and words she uses to express herself. Drawing that, I imagine, will require a fair bit of work.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been doing much drawing practice recently because Sudoku is consuming my life right now.  And Noriko is getting in on the Sudoku action as well.  As an example, a notable quote from her that happened yesterday: "I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE 7's DUDE!  I TOLD YOU!"  And while yes, I did mess up the placement of a 7 on the grid, I still contend that she didn't actually see it either and is just lying to herself.

Anzu saw a dress and stocking combo in a store front some time back and has been wearing it ever since.  Basically a long sleeved brown top over a white camisole, and a matching skirt with black thighhighs.  And it does look very nice on her.  She also decided she wanted a light blue eye color.  And while I wasn't initially a fan of a drow elf with that eye color, it does work on her.  In other outfit news, Xiri has been wearing a green variant of Nocturnal's dress lately.  Even though she doesn't act like Nocturnal at all.  But it does look nice on her.

I also finally got around to detailing the dream that Xiri came from and detailed it here for future reference.  Anzu mentioned that she also appeared in a dream like that back in the day.  Although I actually created her over having her show up out of the blue.  So it was more her appearing in a dream over appearing from a dream.

• 5 months later...

So over the past week I've been considering Sabari as a daughter.

This has been an idea she's brought up a few times in the past.  But I was never really that on board with it, since trying to assign those kinds of roles to the head ghosts gets very weird, very quickly. 

It was compounded by the fact that I used to do lewd things with her like a year or so ago.  Although my feelings for her have been strictly platonic since then.

She brought it up again a few days ago though.  And I could tell it was something she really wanted.  So we decided to just go with it, although it still sounds weird.  Xiri then brought up that she wants to be called a mom to Anzu / Sabari.  However, that just sounds too weird.  I mean, for one, it's inaccurate...

On the subject of weird, Sabari has been talking more... normal as of late.  Like she still does the whole image streaming thing.  However, it's now used as a

instead of as the conversation itself.  So I've been hearing a lot more of her voice.  I still have the issue of forgetting what the head ghosts sound like every time they pick a voice.  But her voice sounds normal enough that I don't remember anything weird about it.  Same with all of them really, with the exception of Xiri.  I always imagine her voice being a higher pitch then the others.  And of course when I just asked her why she responded in a normal sounding pitch...

I don't think any of them have drastically changed their appearances since I last documented what they look like.  However, I don't see my last entry describing them, and I can't be assed to read through further and find it.  Also can't be assed to apply any clever formatting to the data.  So yeah:

------------------------------------

Noriko:

5 foot, 7 inches tall.

Straight, black hair.  Bob cut style with straight bangs in front.

Dark brown eyes.

Brown skin tone (Egyptian-ish)

Toned build

Sabari:

6 foot, 2 inches tall (same as me.  She wants to be an inch or so taller but I keep fighting her on that).

Wavy hair that goes to the small of her back.  Closest hair color would be gunmetal.

Light brown eyes

Generic white skin tone (not fair, not tan).

Somewhat skinny build.

Anzu:

5 foot, 1 inches tall.  Ears go an inch or so above her head.

Straight hair that goes to just past her shoulders.  Usually kept in a ponytail.

Hair color is either white or black depending on what she feels like.  It's also been dark purple a few times.

Light blue eyes

Drow elf skin tone

Toned build, although slightly more so than Noriko.

Xiri:

5 foot, 4 inches tall

Red, wavy hair that goes to the middle of her back (a few inches shorter than Sabari's).

Blue-green eyes

Fair skin, no freckles.  She does have a oval birthmark on her stomach, near the bellybutton.

Average build.  She's not toned, but she's not fat either.

------------------------------------

I was tempted to add cup sizes to the above.  However, I don't know the exact sizes, and that's getting into 2lewd4info territory.  For reference, in terms of size:

Xiri > Noriko > Sabari ~= Anzu

Headghosts are weird as usual so I guess everything is alright.

also I see your drawing efforts were about as fruitful as ours...

Super Girls don't cry

But this is your PR, you can estimate if you want. Put it in spoiler or hidden if you're out-lewding yourself.

But this is fun to think about since I have the biggest boobs, our system is like this: Me -> Ren -> Darlene -> Gwen -> Ashley -> Joy.

[Ashley] it's a real hoot /s /j

If you count merges, then Risha (Ren + Me) has everyone beat, she's real curvy.

[bear] We always look forward to hearing from your system, it's been a while.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ido

Yeah, the motivation pretty much dried out with the whole drawing thing.  I mean, at the root of it, it's just a whole bunch of cylinders and boxes.  But getting the cylinders and boxes right is a lot of work.  May pick it back up at some point.  But certainly not in the near future.

@Bear

Well, there's the thing.  I'm not sure really how to estimate them either.  I did have this tape measure thing that was used to get height readings from them.  But that's not a great measuring tool when the thing you're trying to measure is all curved and 3-D.  Hand sizing was another idea, but

that quickly devolved into fondling with Noriko and I didn't want the entry to take longer than it already did.

Plus hand size isn't really a standard measurement either.

--------------------------------------------------

I thought of something that hasn't been documented in a while: wonderlands.  I don't have a standard wonderland for me and the head ghosts because just imagining them in my general surroundings works well enough for most purposes.  But each of them do have a wonderland sort of thing they like to visit.

For instance, Sabari has wanted to rule the world for quite some time.  She's the only one of us who wants to for some reason.  So she likes to imagine me and her in the Oval Office / White House.  Anzu comes along as well, but mainly so she can pretend to be a bodyguard.  She also likes projecting us in a ship's cabin.  Sometimes it has a balcony, sometimes just a porthole.  Or other times we'll be on the top deck looking at scenery.  I've been on several cruises, so the cabins and such usually come from ships I've been on.  Though she has shown that she can mix the best parts of different ships.

Noriko likes to imagine me and her in a nature camp. 

A nudist camp, more specifically.

The camp usually has a pool with lounge chairs, plus a hammock hung between some trees.  Another common place she uses is a car with us two driving somewhere.  She always rides shotgun when I drive somewhere in real life, so that's where the idea for that came from.  And recently, she's had us waking around Provincetown as a sort of wonderland.

Anzu occasionally uses me and her sitting underneath a tree for a setting, but nothing super defined.  Xiri seems to prefer using my surroundings over an imagined place.  Outside of dreams, I think that's always been the case with her.  I seem to recall her using a forest at some point, but she disagrees.  Which is kind of weird when you think about it, seeing as we both use the same place to store memories.  But she responded "Yeah but perception is stored somewhere else" to that.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently made a thread about ways to break the PR writer's block I've been having.  And a few good suggestions were made.  One thing pointed out was that it is seemingly possible for a tulpa to learn a skill that their host can't do, or at least do as well.  This was super intriguing to me.  I had been against switching for a while due to various reasons.  However, the ability to do that was too tantalizing to pass up.  Sabari volunteered to learn how to switch first, and everyone else seemed ok with that.  I say seemed to be because literally the first day of practice brought up an argument between Noriko and Sabari. 

One thing I've noticed over the years is that when Noriko gets mad at things, she won't say why she's mad, or even say that she's mad / upset.  Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but like people, tulpas have their faults.  Talking with her about it showed the main cause of the argument is that she's afraid that something will happen to me.  That either Sabari will take the driver's seat permanently, or we'll blend to the point that I become a lot different.  So I took some time reading some possession / switching guides with her to show what to expect.  And reading them with her, especially this one, did a lot to show her that possession / switching really isn't a big deal.  Thankfully, there hasn't been an argument since.

As for the switching itself, I found what worked best is superimposing Sabari on top of myself.  We've been practicing some simple stuff like having her move the body around and saying things aloud.  Or I'll start doing something and then having her finish it.  And she has been super excited about the whole process.  She's taken to saying "BLOOP" every time she switches in and out.  A few times were louder than they should have been.  But we've been practicing without any other people around, so volume isn't a huge concern.

Anzu also expressed an interest in learning how to switch.  However, she wants to wait until Sabari is reasonably fluent in it first.  I asked Sabari if she wanted to switch in and write something, but she wants to wait a bit first.  Basically to think of things to say and such.  In her words, "I'm many things, but I'm not a shitposter."