Okay, last title change, I promise

Akinkinit

So rather than have the host talk about how the possession thing is going I thought I'd just make an account and tell the report thing myself!

For one, let me just stat by saying that calling the host a host is super weird.  I usually just call him by his government name but that was vetoed so fast.  So I'll just refer to him as H here, for hestroniza Host.  Also I know it says the whole head ghost thing here but please keep in mind that I inhabit every part of H and not just the head like Noriko does!  Anzu gets the heart and Xiri gets the eyes for some reason.  And that's even where they both chose to be and yet still everybody calls me the weird one!

But yeah, possession.  We've all been surprised that it really isn't that hard.  Like as long as you're willing to put aside the whole "he's just larping" doubt then it's actually pretty straightforwards.  I just bloop myself in and after some time just bloop myself out.  Although I keep getting knocked out since we're both still getting used to this whole driver seat switch thing.  But yeah, doubts haven't been a things because  I apparently I keep having too much fun with this organism's limbs when I switch in by like flailing them about and hopping that nobody's doubting I switched in.  Like it's one thing to move when you're incorporeal but holy shit actually moving something is so freaking cool!

The whole reason we started this was to see if I could learn some skill (drawing) while in the front but neither of us have been motivated to do that yet.  The motivation MAY appear at some point but it hasn't yet so we'll see.  But even if it doesn't this is still a cool experience.  In fact we're probably just going to work on me keeping the front longer (NOT PERMANENTLY NORIKO!) over anything else.  Side note: I told Noriko yesterday to shut up with an actual mouth.  That was nice.  But she's been a good sport about it and I assure H that I am even more glad that we aren't arguing about this!

One of the people that shares an organism with Akinkinit.

Here's his and by association mine progress report thing.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So one side effect of possession is that I can just update this log thing and it's like we're practicing while at the same time having stuff to read in the future!

The whole possession thing is still a thing.  I can't say for sure whether or not it's getting easier as of yet, but it's not getting any harder at the very least.  And I think the period of beginner's luck has since elapsed so this seems to be a definite thing which can be done.  But one thing that has been made clear so far: you don't magically get motivation to do things.  Which sucks but I guess it's to be expected.  Although there's still motivation to try the whole possession and stuff, so that's a plus.

H and I (wow just noticed that...) thought of a topic we can discuss here:

Synergies

That probably isn't the best word for it but I was literally on google for like a minute trying to find a better one and came up empty.  And plus I've been typing and deleting a description for this like five times but can't think of a good one of those either!  So fuck it, example time:

• Whenever Anzu and Noriko are nearby each other, Noriko's presence gets stronger.  And while yes since they are both in the same organism they are always technically nearby, this comes into play when they sit next to each other.   Host sees and hears Noriko stronger and I get a sense of her being there but more so.  But this doesn't carry over to Anzu at all.  She doesn't become any more or less there.  And it's not something she does consciously.  We THINK this may be a holdover from previous events, but why it only effects Noriko is weird.
  • Host types and talks faster when I'm nearby (again when I'm IMAGINED to be nearby).  I mean as you can see I'm pretty fast text wise when at the driver's seat, but this has been a thing for some time now and yet we never thought to write it down
  • Xiri being near Noriko fills the area with a sense of calmness for whatever reason.  Which is doubly weird as you wouldn't classify Xiri as "calm".  Noriko maybe but only sometimes.  Yet when they are near each other all of a sudden everything just seems a little bit more chill.

That's all we could come up for now.  Although we totally reserve the right to edit this post with more without notice.

One of the people that shares an organism with Akinkinit.

Here's his and by association mine progress report thing.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Well, it's certainly been a while since I updated this.  Given 2020 as a whole was a thing, I think a little break was to be expected really.

Going to start this off with an update on what the head ghosts currently look like:

Noriko: 
I'd say she's closer to 5’ 5” (165 cm) nowadays.  She still has fairly dark skin, not to the point of being black but close to it.  She decided she wanted to be an elf a while back and has a pair of ears to match.  Her eyes are still brown, but they're a shade lighter from the dark brown she used previously.  Her hair is straight and jet-black with blunt bangs in the front.  In the back, her hair goes a little past her shoulders, and she either keeps it in a high ponytail or just lets it hang down.  Of the outfits that I can describe in a polite setting, she's been wearing tight-fitting black leather pants and a crop-top t-shirt that's either white or black depending on what she feels like wearing.  And she has a fairly lithe build overall.  She got into dancing during the whole pandemic and being stuck at home thing, and she's gotten really fluid in her movements while doing so.

Anzu:
She’s still the shortest of all my head ghosts at around 5 foot (152 cm) tall.  Calling her a drow elf with grey skin would still be accurate.  Although around the same time Noriko decided she wanted to be an elf, Anzu experimented with matching Noriko's skin tone / eye color.  And while it was so.  Freaking.  Cute. With Noriko and Anzu looking like sisters, Anzu decided she liked being a drow elf more.  Her eyes are still a piercing shade of light blue, and her hair is still straight and jet black.  Although unlike Noriko, Anzu’s hair doesn’t reach her shoulders, and she always keeps it in a sporty ponytail.  Also, she has a pretty athletic build over all.  Anzu has several outfits, but they all fit the tomgirl description.  Loose t-shirts, baggy pants, that sort of thing.  Recently she’s been wearing an outfit she stole / adapted from Xiri, namely a white short-sleeved overshirt that’s left unbuttoned, a purple tank top, and blue jorts.

Xiri:
Xiri is pretty flexible with her height usually, although it ranges between 5’ 4” and 5’ 9” (162 – 175 cm).  I can only describe her orange-red hair as untamed, and it reaches past her shoulders.  Just a little bit longer than Noriko’s.  Her eyes are a deep blue, and she has a very fair skin tone.  Curvy would be the best way to describe her build overall.  She’s not fat, but she’s definitely the “softest” of my head ghosts.  Xiri’s the sort of person who finds an outfit she likes and sticks with it for the entire season.  So she’s mainly been wearing a green sleeveless dress, cut just above the knees, with black trim.

Sabari:
Sabari is a half inch taller than me at 6’ 3” (190 cm).  She looks like a European Indian nowadays, which a dark complexion and brown eyes.  For comparison, she’s a little more lighter complexion wise than Noriko.  Her hair is long and wavy, reaching past the small of her back.  And although it’s mostly black, she has some streaks of grey throughout.  She has a pretty skinny build, but not so skinny that it looks unhealthy.  Sabari exclusively wears long dresses that go to her ankles.  If it’s hot out, it'll be a short sleeved dress.  Really they wouldn’t look out of place in a movie set in 1950’s America.  But they look very good on her.

Describing what they act like deserves a whole entry in of itself, and will be written when time allows.

Edited by Akinkinit

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Look who's back!

Been a while, good to see you and the headghosts are doing well.

Super Girls don't cry

Thanks all for the welcome backs.  I hope to be more active on here and read all about the tulpa hijinks that have occurred in my absence.

Something I thought would be interesting would be to compare the last entry I wrote about how the head ghosts act with how they are now.  It looks like the last entry made about how Noriko acts was two and a half years ago, and that's a lot of time for anyone to grow.  And reading it back, I kind of glossed over a lot of stuff.  So here is what I hope will be a more in depth entry about her and how she's changed.

For one, she doesn't really have a "sweet" personality.  Sure, we love each other to death, and we've had our fair share of lovey dovey moments.  But if I were to think of ways to categorize her now,  I'd say things like "refined", "feminine", "confident".  She's the kind of person you would imagine at a formal event, looking and acting so positively stunning that it seems like she was born to be in places like that.  Even back in 2019 she had that air to her.  Hell, even back in 2015 she had the beginnings of it.  But due to her potty mouth and general wise-assitude, it didn't come out as much until I'd say mid 2020.  But now, she hardly ever swears, and while she can still crack a comeback to anything, it's not so "raw" now, if that makes any sense.

Noriko is still essentially my secretary.  I tell her to remind me to do something, or to wake me up at a certain hour, and she does so without complaint.  The "Blame Noriko for Everything" (©2016) strategy (if I forget to do something, or make a mistake doing anything, it's her fault) is also still used to good effect.  And there are no complaints from her about that either.  Just like how she's always been, if there's anything she can do to help me or make me feel better, she wants to do it.

I have a romantic relationship with her still.  Nowadays she shares me with Xiri, and she has no complaints with that arrangement.  She's not very ticklish, but doesn't mind me trying.  She's the most fashionable out of all my head ghosts, and has the most outfits.  Not only that, but she will regularly wear gold / silver jewelry and eyeliner.  She doesn't care for gemmed jewelry as she thinks it's too gaudy.  There are a few exceptions, but, well, the stuff with gems are the type of jewelry no one but me would see.  She wears a gold and black ring with spinnable gears on her right ring finger, and I have (well, imagine having) a matching one on my finger.  It symbolizes what you would think it symbolizes.

We don't really tease each other much nowadays.  Again, she kind of grew out of it.  But we are very "physical" together, and not in a bad way.  I keep typing explanations as to what this entails, but she'd rather it be left to the imagination.  There have been a bunch of entries in this log where I went into vivid detail the kinds of things we did with each other.  She doesn't want me to delete those entries, and she certainly doesn't want anyone to think "she's this perfect little flower who blushes at the mention of hand holding".  But she also doesn't want the whole world to know the gritty particulars.  That part to her has remained the same since the last entry.

Spoiler

What I can say though, is that she has the highest sex drive of my head ghosts, and has the most "unique" tastes.  That part has remained constant.  And while she'll never ask for it (using words), she makes it super obvious when she wants to do lewd things.

The other head ghosts will get their own entry as well.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

(edited)

Here's the last entry I wrote about what Xiri (pronounced zeer-e) is like.  I mentioned how she is a very expressive person.  But really, it's more than just expressiveness that defines her.  The best way to put it is that Xiri is a swirling maelstrom of passion.  If she has an opinion about anything, she's the type of person to go to blows over her position on it.  Her mind voice is high pitched and fast flowing, but it still sounds pleasant.  Although she basically stole the voice of a streamer I watch.  And if a mind voice can have volume, hers is the loudest out of all the head ghosts. 

My relationship with Xiri is a romantic one.  But it's different from the one I have with Noriko.  Xiri specializes in the comforting and intimacy side of romance over the lewder parts.  That's not to say Noriko neglects the emotional parts of a relationship while Xiri neglects the lewd parts though.  Just like how she has strong opinions and a strong voice to back them up, her love for me is equally as intense.  Often times she'll just hug me out of nowhere, or she'll push my face into her chest and hold it there.  Touch is still the clearest sense I have when it comes to imposition, and Xiri takes full advantage of it. 

She also wears a ring on her right ring finger to symbolize our relationship.  And I imagine wearing a matching one above Noriko's ring on my finger.  But while Noriko's ring is fairly unassuming looking unless you inspect it closely, Xiri's is a bright gold color, with a large diamond in between a pair of two blue sapphires. 

Here are some general things about her which came to mind:

• Physically, Xiri looks the most feminine of all the head ghosts, but she doesn't act like it.  I wouldn't classify how she acts as generally masculine or feminine.  She acts like Xiri, and unapologetically so.
  • She's still extremely ticklish around her midsection, and doesn't mind me doing it in moderation.
  • While her hair is certainly untamed and probably untamable, I wouldn't call it messy.  It's just really wavy and frizzy.
  • She used to be more so a night tulpa, but now she's equally active throughout the day.
  • She has a problem with puns.  So much so that I catch myself saying "Xiriously" a lot.
  • While you might not expect this given how I described her personality, she gets along great with all the other head ghosts.  I can't remember a single argument she's had where she ended it on bad terms.
  • But she does argue.  A lot.  About everything.
Edited by Akinkinit

I still remember when you were in my dream, possibly with one or more of your head ghosts. For some reason I think you owned a 70's van, but it might have been someone else's.

Your entries were and are always entertaining.

(edited)

Thought I signed into Sabari's account.  One sec.

Edited by Akinkinit