A month in and I got a few questions

Colton

Hey everybody this is my first post but I've been working on my tulpa for a month and it's going great I can hear her in her own voice if I really listen and can visualize her pretty well (not amazingly but I'm getting better). Anyway just had a few questions.

Firstly reading on imposition I see alot about the process of getting better at it but not on really what to expect when starting it am I misinterpreting some of this or is it something you gotta figure out on your own I have no idea.

Secondly I've noticed I am very good at dissociation of body parts kinda naturally but Jen (my tulpa) is saying she is having a really tough time moving my hand any advice for her.

Lastly any tips on maybe a technique to help me hear Jen a bit better and/or to have her learn to speak a bit louder.

I understand that most of these can be answered with "force more" so I guess what I'm asking is there anything you did in particular for any of these so maybe I could try and just add tools to my arsenal of techniques.

Thank You very much in advance!

I understand that most of these can be answered with "force more" so I guess what I'm asking is there anything you did in particular for any of these so maybe I could try and just add tools to my arsenal of techniques.

Usually, after a person tries out their own Frankenstein collection of methodologies for forcing in general, things may get easier; but sometimes having the mentality to progressively advance yourself, even in circumstances where you can’t have a breakthrough, can mean everything in perseverance.

Firstly reading on imposition I see alot about the process of getting better at it but not on really what to expect when starting it am I misinterpreting some of this or is it something you gotta figure out on your own I have no idea.

Naturally, I’d want to be proficient in mind’s eye visualization if I were in your shoes simply for the intention of getting yourself to be aware to all sorts of images, simulations, and things of that nature. That way, you have some kind of visual prowess to associate what you did with closed-eye visualization with open-eyed visualization. In other words, the concentration you develop with the closed-eye visualization may prove to be a useful asset in sustaining your concentration to imagine things with your eyes opened.

As for the misinterpretation part and “learn as you personally go,” consider this; there can be some methodologies that can be compatible to anyone’s subjective experience, i.e., qualia, and they can get what the intention is for without being overly critical on things like symbolism, and just the intensity the activities involve. If there’s a misinterpretation, chances are, it’s just an explanatory gap that you can’t expect someone who makes a guide on, imposition for example, to clarify to all of their audience. This is why you may get a response that it’s a trial-and-error thing while using the experiential learning of others to cut down on how much you iterate that trial-and-error process.

But if you’re wanting to master imposition, or just hearing her voice a little better, you have to imagine what kind of competency would you have to have, or at least be ideal for the desire? For me personally, that would involve being able to instantly imagine them without much conscious effort; and being able to describe their existence through both an indirect understanding (e.g. without words), and direction understanding, and seeing other senses being applied to that. In other words, kind of like how you hear her along with visualizing her to further that belief that it’s her you’re talking to, except on a more monumental level every now and then when you gradually pick up on concentration, e.g.,

If you find ways to constantly occupy yourself with furthering your belief in treating them as sentient in hopes that they will become sentient to you, I’m sure over time your mind is going to process the experience a little bit easier. But it’s not so much of having a repertoire of methods, but also knowing what they can help accomplish for you, and how much you practice it over and over until the iteration loop is done so much that it becomes something absorbed deep in your mental repository (e.g. unconscious, subconscious, and other words to imagine how the mind words).

I personally just do image streaming for as long as I can because it involves putting sensory description of as many senses as possible while priming yourself to constantly be active in imagining them doing anything. It's just trusting that I can sense other senses while visualizing so that it comes by so fast, it'll eventually come to me naturally. I made a guide on how you can do it here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1guub6JF0OGVheUPzddtMyZKHqnrcnuWLYufwGhc3Fmc/edit?pli=1

You need to visualize Jen way better in your head before you expect to be able to see her in the "real world." I'm not saying that you're wrong to practice imposition now, because that won't be a bad thing--but don't expect immediate results. Imposition takes a long time--we're talking months here.

But as for the possession bit, I don't know much about it so I can't really help you.

James: Hello, all!

Thanks you guys so much for the responses I really appreciate it and as far as imposition I know I'm nowhere close haha just asked more outta curiosity. And after having a day or two to think I think I'm having an issue with patience and I've been relying so heavily on other people's experiences that I forgot it's my mind and I need to figure some of this out on my own so I really appreciate it!