Kathrin and Officer

Officer

Hello everyone, this thread is a progress report on a tulpa I'm creating named Kathrin. She is based loosely off of a character from a webcomic. I'm not the best at visualization, so I usually have to consult reference material often. My plan is to narrate and impose/use open-eye visualization, as I don't really see the merit of a wonderland. As far as giving her character traits, that was done yesterday and I intend for her to use the few basic traits as a springboard for developing her own. I personally think a complex series of traits is too limiting, so I only have her five, with freedom to make up her own in time.

As far as using the same name and design/form as the webcomic character, I don't see any serious identity issues as the character was seldom seen in the comic anyways. Well, that about wraps it up - I'm currently sick with the flu so her and I have tons of free time today to devote to forcing and snuggles. Ask me anything, as I'll be around the forums a lot today.

As for her reference art for the form, I prefer a grey coat. If she wants to change her form early on, that's cool too.

pe8FEBF.jpg

HFsFWXA.jpg