Could this have been my tulpa?

This happened awhile ago while I was emotionally distressed over my tulpa. I usually have trouble expressing my emotions to a full extent, so I usually keep my emotions bottled up until they all come flooding out. There was a song that kept repeating over and over in my head that reminded me of him and of all the suffering he went through and that was when I just burst into tears.

The odd thing was that all of the tears literally went straight to my lips and they were dripping wet after a few seconds. In fact, the entire reason I stopped crying was because I had to wipe my lips off. In a really strange way, it was almost like a kiss. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before and my shirt was very wet after only a few seconds of crying.

Guest amber5885

Your tulpa Probobly didn't control the direction of your tears but the song could have been him trying to let you know something

Guest amber5885

That sounds more like just depression and less like your tulpa then.

But to answer your question, no they can't control things like the gravitational pull of your tears but maybe you thought of him because he wants to talk to you.

Well, while a tulpa can't control gravity, he might have had you unconsciously tilt your head a little so the tears would fall like that. Mine can do little things like that without too much trouble, even though neither of them can't actually possess me yet. More so like acting on a suggestion or positioning yourself in a seemingly more comfortable way.

If your tulpa did play that song in your head, Noriko thinks it could have been his way of sharing something intimate with you.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Well, while a tulpa can't control gravity, he might have had you unconsciously tilt your head a little so the tears would fall like that.

That's pushing it.

To me, nothing about this sounds very abnormal. I think at most, you might have been picking up on his emotions, a bit. I don't think he had anything to do with the way in which your tears fell, or anything like that.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."