No more doubt!

Colton

I should preface this by saying I have a very extreme panic disorder and recently driving has been difficult for me, and for months now I haven't had the ability to get onto the highway out of fear, which may sound silly for some people but for me it was a very big obstacle. Driving home from my uncle's I was talking to my tulpa and she said I could do it, I could get onto the highway and she would be right there with me. and so with a friend by my side I did and it made me think, I couldn't convince myself to do this for months but I wasn't alone and with her help and support I did it! This for me was strong enough to get rid of any doubt that my tulpa is just me talking to myself and I feel like this is a great day and I just really wanted to share it with everybody!

That's awesome dude, great job to the both of you!~

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Hey, it's really great that you were able to overcome your fear with the help of your tulpa. I'm so happy for you--not only for being able to get through the highway, but for now understanding that you haven't just been imagining things, or parroting, or anything else. :) Congratulations!

James: Hello, all!