Still confused

May

So I'm still confused about this whole wonderland thing. I know what it is but how can I get there and how will I know I'm there. Can I see it with my own two eyes? Or is it like an in mind thing.What i mean is can you actually be there like see it, feel it, touch it, etc. Or is it like watching a memory in your head. If I can actually be there what can I expect? What should I feel? How can I get there. I know I don't need one but me and my tulpa l, May, would love to have one. Anything helps. Thank you.

It's like watching a memory in your head. The more you do it though, the more vivid it will become.

And there are stories about people (ok, just one person) imposing their wonderlands so that they can see it and feel it and all that. This is sometimes called a reality marble or overclocking the wonderland.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

To get there, you just have to imagine that you're there. To get back, you just imaging yourself back. I guess you could see it with your own two eyes, like imposition or something. But that takes a lot of time and a lot of effort. Ever been really caught up in a daydream? It's usually like that, depending on how much you focus and how much you lose yourself in the world that you've created within your mind. Here: let's say your wonderland is an empty field. Imagine being in an empty field with grass, flowers, insects, etc. That's what being in a wonderland is like. After a while of really being in there, you can usually manage to immerse yourself in it to the point where the outside just isn't relevant to what's happening at that exact moment. As for the touch, smell and actual hearing things(as well as actually seeing, but that's already been covered :P) that would be imposition. There's lots of guides on it and such but from what I've read it's really hard to get that to work, and if you're doing that for your tulpa then it's gotta be really developed. That being said, I'm not sure if it's just me, or if humans have an affinity for touch(Which seems like a really interesting thing to research... I'll probably not get around to it, though.) , but I seem to be able to feel things in my wonderland pretty easily :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

So your not actually there but I've read all this stuff about people going into their wonderland and being with their tupla(s) and actually being there. So is it like having an astral body that you put your mind in or is it just that, a movie in your head.

So your not actually there but I've read all this stuff about people going into their wonderland and being with their tupla(s) and actually being there. So is it like having an astral body that you put your mind in or is it just that, a movie in your head.

I don't see it as a movie in my mind, although it could be seen as such. I see our (Markus' and my) wonderland as an actual spot in the vast unknown universe, which is just an extension of the known wonderland, of our mind, even though I know that it's not real. Not in a physical sense at least. As for the whole astral body thing, I'm not really sure. I guess if it fits the set of beliefs that you hold then it could be considered as such... It really is whatever you truly believe, even if that doesn't conform with what most people consider reality. If that's confusing, which is probably is, then let me explain. I know that there isn't REALLY a set of tropical islands between my ears, but I believe that somewhere in my mind, my wonderland is real. It's real to me, and that's real enough. If something were to happen to it, in some unimaginably irreparable way, it would actually affect me.

I really hoped that made some semblance of sense. I've said this a couple of times here, but I promise that I know what I'm talking about :P

Markus speaks in Blue!

I've heard that wonderlands exist in the astral plane. It's not something that I myself believe, but I have heard it from other people.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

But is it possible to see it in the back if your eyelids?

I guess so... do you mean actually see? Or visualizing so vividly that you might as well be seeing it? I've gotten to the point where I'm only slightly aware of the outside world since I'm so immersed in our wonderland. At that point, I'm not seeing the darkness of my closed eyelids; I've almost completely forgotten about my actual sensory input from my eyes and am focused on the visualization. Like, as stated before, being really immersed in a daydream. To actually see the wonderland would be imposition- the imposing of a sensory hallucination upon yourself for a period of time.

Markus speaks in Blue!