Let's share some music!

Acrid

^^^ This is the best thing ever to happen to electro swing.

That's hardly even electro swing at that point. Their earlier stuff is swingier, and where are the instruments? Don't get me wrong, I love all of Caravan Palace's albums, but this seems to be straying a bit from their roots. Lone Digger is great, but I have to say I prefer songs like Suzy (that scatting), Dramophone, Beatophone, Jolie Coquine, and La Caravane.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's hardly even electro swing at that point. Their earlier stuff is swingier, and where are the instruments? Don't get me wrong, I love all of Caravan Palace's albums, but this seems to be straying a bit from their roots. Lone Digger is great, but I have to say I prefer songs like Suzy (that scatting), Dramophone, Beatophone, Jolie Coquine, and La Caravane.

Yeah, perhaps the "electro" is a bit too overpowering, but I still love it. Different tastes, I guess.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Mixing up the mood here a little.

Have fun being down all day.

Greets,

AG

Mixing up the mood here a little.

Have fun being down all day.

Greets,

AG

Aha! Good sir, your submission has been vanquished the moment you posted it. There is heavier.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

That video's blocked in my country, for me. I assume this is the same song though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moax7giGk14

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Aha! Good sir, your submission has been vanquished the moment you posted it. There is heavier.

You, dear sir, are defeated.

... is what I WOULD say. If I knew how to implement an audio thingy into a post.

Greets,

AG

I dunno, if I shared just some of our songs there'd be a whole textwall explaining why they were important to us.

So instead, have one of the only two albums I actually like as an album instead of just for a couple songs. It's a bunch of Touhou arranges mixed with 80's songs, and it's pretty freakin' great IMO.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I was reminded of these two sites, and since they're large archives of free music, I felt it would be good to share them with you guys:

Free Music Archive

Jamendo

As for a specific song, I just ran in to this one, and I liked it quite a bit:

Transient - The humans are shallow

Peace

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace