Acrid

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Wolfie wants me to post this.. I'm.. er.. I hope this doesn't trigger anyone. They are ridiculously tough in our system, as an ex-persecutor turned protector.

[video=youtube]

My favorite part is how it just kinda... gives up at the very end. I think I've inadvertently acted out an interpretive dance of this song over the past few weeks.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqEpeNVfGBQ

I always have a bad taste in my mouth for songs that are like "oh, life is hard, my life is hard" because, idk, I guess that "valid! valid! <3" stuff hasn't sunk in yet, and it just seems overblown to actually consider problems in your life... problems? I like the way Tally Hall handles it, though. 

Also big plural vibes. 

[hidden]

Mindless Self Indulgence, "Stupid MF", I used to listen to these albums and just spiral mentally, physically? For... no reason, apparently. Eh. I still really like the song, and I don't mind that. Nice energy, good for mentally exploding. 

[/hidden]

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Feeling a lot of grief over a past systemmate no longer being here... not the same thing as having a physical person you love die, as this song was written for, but it hurts all the same.

[video=youtube]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

[video=youtube]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long time...

Possibly NSFW for big anime titties:

And here's some similar stuff that should be SFW:

(I blame AlbinoVEVO for introducing me to this one)

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are your favorite songs?

How do the hosts' and tulpas' music tastes compare to each other?

Leave a comment! I wanna know!

-- -- --

Matt's favs right now:

Greta Van Fleet -- You're the One --

Deep Purple -- Hush --

Jimi Hendrix -- All Along the Watchtower --

My favs right now:

Ghost -- Rats --

Scandroid -- Neo Tokyo remix --

Rob Zombie -- Living Dead Girl --

Our joint favorite song:

Volbeat -- Last Day Under the Sun --

zoning-in is regular text

Matthew is purple text

And together we're just chillin'

Well, we haven't argued about music, except Joy's taste for 70-80's earworms. But hey, she hasn't had to listen to them looped fir 8 hours a day for years in the entertainment and service industry.

Misha likes the really generic soft lofi that real lofi enthusiasts loath (and it puts me to sleep) Dashie and I have similar tastes definitely, Ashley likes almost all positive or uplifting music, Ren is a electronica/techno/edm junkie and she only need ask, anything fast paced, which I also like in the right mood, Dashie is also fully on board with that. No other preference has yet been determined.