Acrid

Let's share some music!

My favorite remixed song!

[video=youtube]

It's a remix of this

As of music taste. Xar likes punky rocky industrial music. I'm more of a j-popy video gamey music fan but I like good rock music too. We both like to occasionally listen to classical or hardbass when the mood is in.

It mostly seems to come down to how different we enjoy music.

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of Unicorn Cavalry. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

My system mates on here: Kurisutina, Xarbern

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Diana: I really like stuff that sounds different, I guess, for lack of better words. I Love You Like An Alchoholic by The Taxpayers is a regular earworm. And It's Alright by Mother Mother is my go-to feel-good song.

Gargle likes pop(stuff such as American Boy by Estelle or Post Malone by Sam Feldt) which is weird because Kelly used to hate it. She's fine with it now, says it's grown on her. I'm neutral about the whole thing- genre doesn't really matter, I like a song or I don't.

And Kelly listens to songs that she can daydream about edgy stuff to. That, and Amanda Palmer. She really loves Amanda Palmer.

When I was really young... so like, a few months ago- Kelly and I used to listen to a lot of 60s to 80s rock songs because it was the only thing we could agree on. We still like to dance to Ballroom Blitz!

Kelly- host, they/them, Diana- tulpa, she/her, Garlan- walk-in tulpa, he/him

[video=youtube]

this song could be interpreted through a tulpamancy lens ie, they aren't phisicaly reviving the person, but making a tulpa of them. clearly by the last line you can also see that they follow a psychological view of tulpamancy

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

ya'll letting the music thread fall off, smh my head, smh

I've been making a huge point to see a lot of smaller artists live lately, can't fucking fathom how people refuse to see artists in person when they have the opportunity. So often I'm blown away by music I otherwise wouldn't have cared about in literally any capacity because the live composition is so good.

I saw these guys tonight, and boy let me fucking tell you, I'm stanning these guys until I'm dead. Every one of these dudes was super nice and down to talk and supportive of the other artists, such a cool experience. So incredibly solid, too. I've seen multi-million fan artists who were worse than this live, god. Love this shit.

Please, sincerely, check these guys out on Spotify or whatever you use. They have a lot of fantastic tracks. Please support small artists, I'm gonna cry.

Edited by Enny

If you only knew what all this cost - What she gave up, just to save her art

What is fashion, fashion without love? Like an odradek, a spool without purpose