creatures wont go away

alexmmorrow

When I first made my wonderland it wasn't for my tulpa, it was for me to have fun.

So I created my wonderland and I played around and made a forest, then I made a castle, the next day I decided to go back, I went back and started working on my castle. After I got done making my castle wall, I looked off in the distance and I see

some sort of stationary black cloud, when I got closer to it I started to feel scared, after I examined it I returned to my castle, then I realized he followed me and would never go away no matter how fast I went or how much I teleported, he never left so I tried imagining him disappearing and it never works. Its like he has control over my imagination, he left after a while, so then I learned about tulpas and I returned to my wonderland to start tulpa forcing and no creatures came to kill me this time so I felt safe. This next time I returned to my wonderland and my tulpa was a little more developed, my tulpa wanted to create a river... so we did, after the river was done my tulpa got a very disturbed look on her face, then I looked to my left and saw the smoke cloud again this time the smoke cloud took me to complete darkness and I couldn't do anything about so I just left my wonderland. This creature wont stop bothering me and my tulpa. Every time this creature comes, my tulpa runs away and I get sucked into darkness. does anybody have the same issues?

I had a similar problem for a while after first creating my wonderland, though I don't know if my reasons are the same as yours. I need to give a quick backstory to explain how my problem started and ended.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar II when I was 8. As far as I know, I was the youngest person ever to be officially diagnosed. For most of my life since then, I have felt that there are parts of me that I have no control over, dark things that needed to be locked away for everyone's sake. When I started creating my wonderland these dark parts of myself started attacking me every time I entered it, to the point that I ended up "destroying" it once. It was only in the last four years that I finally learned to accept and embrace every part of my mind, both light and dark, as something that could be good. After I fully accepted myself the way I am, I was never bothered by anything in my wonderland again.

I suspect that a wonderland is actually a physical representation of the creator's mind, and that any parts of the psyche the creator considers dangerous or uncontrollable become exactly that when given form. Only by understanding and accepting that these things are a part of us can we hope to control them fully.

I hope that helps some, or at least give you some ideas on how to solve your problem.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

well I don't have bi-polar or schizophrenia, I just think its weird that nobody else has this problem, but its been a long time and the creature is gone because I got rid of it.

I solved the problem by learning how me and my friend can be in the same wonderland, so after lot of practice, my friend came to my wonderland and he helped me destroy this negative Entity. I don't know when this monster will be back, but if he does come back I will just get my friend to help me.

You need to have more control over your thoughts.

Things like this that show up in wonderland are basically the same as intrusive thoughts that may pop into your head when narrating/visualizing.

You need to shut them out and will them away.

The wonderland is your world. In it, you are the god. You must exercise absolute control to bend it to your will. You decide what can and can't be there.

Make an effort to consciously decide how everything works there and shut out all subconscious interference aside from the tulpa itself.

If this symbolism will help you, destroy the whole world and create a new one from scratch.

In my case, my wonderland conforms to my absolute will. Nothing changes there unless I change it - even the weather. I always return to it the way I left it last.

If you want to add things like animals and autonomous weather, do that later, after everything has stabilized and firmly ingrained in your memory.

Wait - what?

A few days after asking for advice you tell us you solved the problem long ago with the help of your friend (a human I suppose) who, after a lot of practice, came into your wonderland and destroyed the evil entity. Care to elaborate how exactly that worked? With all due respect. the whole story sounds a bit unbelievable.

Having absolute control over your thoughts is of course a noble goal but beyond the capability of most, including myself. You may practice, but once extreme emotions are involved, your control may simply be swept away. Even complete destruction and recreation will be useless if your subconscious fears constantly bleed into your wonderland, see below.

I had an unwanted creature in my wonderland once, a residue from an uncomfortable dream that bothered me for half a day. It was merely a nuisance, but for my tulpa who is the Goddess of my wonderland, not being able to destroy it was a devastating experience that troubled her for weeks.

I posted the story here, for my part it was quite an interesting and certainly unexpected experience.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-wonderland-your-favorite-tulpa-adventure-experiences?pid=118200#pid118200

I agree with Yakumo, and to be honest after reading some of your other threads it sounds like you just jumped straight into tulpaforcing without any prior knowledge or research.

Here, I feel like this is necessary for a thread like this.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-wonderland-when-things-go-wrong-in-your-imagination-and-how-to-fix-them-so-they-don-t

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

huh? I dont get it

I understand the story is probably unbelievable, I don't know exactly how this worked but me and my friend(he is a human) practiced going into each others wonderlands, he has a stronger imagination than me. so it was actually easy to kill it.

Well, that's what I mean.

Things like going into another person's wonderland and changing it is nothing you hear everyday, sounds a bit like that inception movie. You'll have to understand that people like me who don't believe in any sort of metaphysical stuff are having a hard time believing such things, especially without further information.

But whether I believe it or not is of no relevance, your method seemed to have worked for you and that's all that counts in the end.

The other issue I had was that in your original post it seemed like a current problem for which you need advice, yet a few days later you say you solved it a long time ago. I just can't follow the whole story. If you find the time you might want to write some sort of progress report and give us more insight into your experiences.

But as for your last question, I think it's fairly common that people meet unpleasant entities or situations while in wonderland, especially in the early stages. It's all a matter of how well you have your subconscious thoughts under control as GuessWho stated. And that takes a lot of practice and willpower.

Another advice - when facing an imaginary threat you can't fight or flee from and you can't make yourself believe you are capable of doing so, it's best to either ignore it, make fun of it or even integrate it in a useful manner. Accept it as part of yourself you can give it a place and a purpose and gradually transform it into something more pleasant.

That's okay if you don't "believe" because I'm use to people not believing I have a tulpa, I don't let it bother me, so I guess this thread is for the people that do believe that kind of thing. I just thought everybody knew about "going into peoples wonderland" I didn't expect to be the only one with that ability, maybe I should delete

this thread (if its possible) I don't know what to do if everybody thinks I'm crazy.

Or I should just stop posting threads? I will have to think about it, goodbye ;)

Guest amber5885

We're not calling you a liar but the idea of goin into someone else's wonderland is basically like saying you can read someone's mind si cr a wonderland is a place reserved for a tulpa and their host in the hosts imagination.

We tend to be scientifically based here and things like this should go in the metaphysics board but just because someone doesn't agree or belive in you doesn't mean you should walk away. It's an outlandish claim with no proof or backing there are bound to be people who aren't going to belive you.

That be like me claiming I can see other peoples tulpas having no basis or proof and expecting everyone to belive me.