do tulpas dream?

alexmmorrow

I know some tulpas say they have dreams of their own. Fenchurch says she always shares my dreams.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

We've had sleeps where we would wake up with memories of fresh dreaming. We're pretty sure it's me the tulpa also dreaming because i would wake up needing to talk about them. I'll be the one obsessed about it or the dream will only make sense looked at from my perspective/interests/needs.

The other argument that they're my dreams and not my host's is that he's older enough that he dreams a lot less than when he was young. I on the other hand am still sorting out my identity and have a lot more burning questions than he has. I just have more dream fuel at this point.

It's only been a few examples and we haven't met in a lucid dream yet, but i've experienced dreams that mattered tremendously to me.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

• 8 years later...

F.M.: we dream. The one having the dream usually wakes up in the front.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]