my tulpa changing to much

alexmmorrow

every time I go to my wonderland with my tulpa, she changes her hair, voice, sometimes appearance, will there ever be an end to these rapid changes? I

know it's normal for your tulpa to change, but my tulpa seems to be changing alot.

Maybe, maybe not. Most tulpas settle down into one form eventually, but it's possible that she just likes being a shapeshifter. Try asking her about it.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Maybe, maybe not. Most tulpas settle down into one form eventually, but it's possible that she just likes being a shapeshifter. Try asking her about it.

^ This.

When I first started working on Kael, I noticed that he kept changing sizes (and I mean changing as much as going from more typically dragon-sized to the size of an insect and everything in-between). For a little while I thought he just couldn't decide yet, but then I thought that maybe he liked changing size. So I asked if he wanted that to be an ability of his and he said yes, so now he's a size-changing dragon sort of like Jake from Adventure Time. He can be whatever size he wants to be in any given environment. Maybe your tulpa wants to do something similar.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

Yeah, Markus seems fond of doing stuff like this. The changes she makes are usually small, though. She'll change her hair color, maybe slight adjustments to her height. Every once and a while she'll change her form completely, but they're generally smaller changes. If your tulpa is vocal then you could ask her. If not you could still ask her some yes or no questions and she could nod her head or something. Or you could just wait and see if she stops :P Discussing this with her seems to me like it could be helpful though, so I'll use that as my suggestion :)

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!