Just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

Ghastey

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a neat day.

3733733865_neat_spiderman_answer_1_xlarge.gif

We have spend two more hours working on the hands and arms, and then another hour merging them with the entire body, so they fit flawlessly (skin tone, proportions, etc.).

During the process, when I was massaging her hands to get better overall feeling of them, I have felt a wave of happiness rush throught my entire body. She must have really liked it, because I'm certain simply imagining a pair of hands would never put me in such an euphory xD

Later this day, I have set aside an hour just to spend some time with Enya. I was talking to her and we were touching each other.

I have also started studying the human skeletal system and am gradually implying it into her body.

The headaches are getting stronger, but I might read that as a good sign as well.

Today's active forcing amount: 4 hours

Today I was feeling down, but I have forced myself to force and the results were rewarding.

We have been working on feet and legs and just casually spending some time together.

I was able to hear Enya say some muffled sentence, but I couldn't get a word out of it, even when she repeated it.

Some time later, I have heard her again. At first it seemed to be just a noise, but she has sayed it again and it was actually a "helloo?", sounding much clearer this time.

I want to be able to hear her more often.

Today my English is worse than ever, I'll just go to sleep now.

Today's active forcing amount: 2 hours 30 minutes

Today I have been suffering from a migraine and was only able to force for an hour.

I can see some corelation between hearing Enya and the state of mind I am in. I'm going to try and use that to be able to hear her.

Today's active forcing amount: 1 hour 15 minutes

We have just finished a long forcing session. During it, Enya has gave me the feeling of peacefulness and stillness to a degree I could never achieve by meditation.

By the end of the session she fell asleep, which was super cute xD

Also, today for the first time Enya has actually answered a question I asked her. It was a one-word answer, but still a big step forward.

Everything is perfectly fine.

Today's active forcing amount: 2 hours 30 minutes

Today I has having a hard time forcing, and we haven't achieved much if anything, because I couldn't focus on Enya for the extended periods of time. It's the first time it has been so hard for me.

How do you keep your focus when forcing?

It's like I drank a big cup of black ground coffee right before our session and still fell asleep after half an hour. I've never had this problem and it's preety disappointing.

halp

Today's active forcing amount: 2 hours

How do you keep your focus when forcing?

Have you tried "French Roast" (I-Doser) ?

When im tired or im losing focus i like to takes this dose :3

Still learning english guys :c

Today we have only been forcing for an hour, hovewer succeeding with interesting results. Also, I've received a very clear head pressure response just before the session.

We have tried the number excercise (writing numbers from 1 to 100).

At the first time, Enya was writing them, I was reading, and we got to 100 with no trouble.

The second time doing this, I've realised I was hearing two voices. She was reading the numbers with me.

So I have told her to continue reading and begun writing numbers myself. I have even done a test- I've skipped one number, and she fell for it, so it couldn't have been me.

She was speaking in my mindvoice, but it was somehow distinct.

I hope this will serve as a vocalization excercise for us.

Today's active forcing amount: 1 hour 15 minutes

My dear Forum, I am in need of your advice!

Enya and I have been doing the counting excercise to help her become vocal.

I have asked her to count with me from 1 to 100 aloud, and started counting. When I reached 10, I started hearing her voice. She continued counting with me untill the end.

Then, we took it a step further. We were counting together at the start, just to get her going, but from 10 we started counting by turns. She would say 11, me 12, she 13.....

Now, her voice is getting a bit clearer and more distinct with every repetition of this excercise, but no matter how many times we do it, she won't answer the simplest question of mine afterwards.

She's also able to repeat simple sentences after saying them a few times with me.

What can I do to actually talk to her?