Just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

Ghastey

Just be patient and keep practicing.

Also I recommend doing something a bit more fun than just counting. I found it an extremely helpful thing to start with, together with this.

But what really boosted my tulpa's responses was playing parlor games like 'The Minister's Cat' or 'Elephant's foot umbrella stand' together.

It seemed childish first but remember, you are basically dealing with a child here and having fun together generally makes learning a lot easier.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Yakumo-san! :D I'll definitely try that out!

What I did earlier today is I took a book and read one sentence at a time. I have asked Enya to repeat it a few times with me, and then keep repeating on her own. After a few repetitions, we would move to the next sentence.

At some point, she has told me something about Africa. I didn't know what the hell she would mean, so I just laughed a little. But then, moving on with our excercise, I realised she just said the second part of the next sentence (and I didn't even conciously look at it). Needless to say, I was stunned.

She's amazing

I mean

wow

xD

Today's active forcing amount: 1 hour 30 minutes

• 4 weeks later...