"Feeling" the presence of Tulpa when forcing?

Hi, I'm new to tulpas, and I've been on/off trying this since October. I mostly try narration and active forcing when I can, but with little results as of yet. I've gotten "Hey", and used to get some head pressure, but neither have occurred as of late.

I've noticed lately that I'm not feeling too convinced when I narrate or force. It feels more like I'm talking to myself, rather than my tulpa. I don't feel like there's someone else in the room, or in my brain. It's much like a monologue but with someone else's name in it. I know it's a very vague question to ask, but is there anything that helped you "feel" your tulpa when you were starting out? It's just feel that I'd get more progress if I myself were more convinced of my actions.

Whatever you do, do not concentrate on that feeling of "loneliness" or that feeling of talking to yourself, just concentrate on forcing and your tupper and its gonna come with time.

I had that feeling at the beginning too.

Whatever you do, do not concentrate on that feeling of "loneliness" or that feeling of talking to yourself, just concentrate on forcing and your tupper and its gonna come with time.

I had that feeling at the beginning too.

Ah, okay. I'll try and keep pushing then. At least it's kind of normal then.

What you could do is try to recall this feeling when someone is standing behind your back, and imagine your tulpa there, recreating it.

Yeah, I tried that as well. It's quite hard to recreate though. Thanks.

Yeah that happened to me when I first started with Markus. When that was happening to me I just imagined my voice being carried through my wonderland to wherever she was. I couldn't "feel" her listening(or her presence or anything, really), it just felt like I was alone in the wonderland, but she could and now we can communicate much easier now :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Yeah that happened to me when I first started with Markus. When that was happening to me I just imagined my voice being carried through my wonderland to wherever she was. I couldn't "feel" her listening(or her presence or anything, really), it just felt like I was alone in the wonderland, but she could and now we can communicate much easier now :P

Oh, neat! Good to see I'm not the only one who did that, if I understood that correctly.

Sometimes I picture when I narrate that my tulpa is hanging around in our wonderland, and that my voice is kinda reverberating throughout the place to reach her. Is that kinda what you were talking about?

This is *very* common, especially in the beginning. I've heard of tulpas who'll disappear for a little while because they were working on something, and I've also heard of tulpas who are trying to be more vocal and you just don't realize that they're there. Keep going, and try to be more persistent. Even if it's just reading to your tulpa. It all helps!

James: Hello, all!

Oh, neat! Good to see I'm not the only one who did that, if I understood that correctly.

Sometimes I picture when I narrate that my tulpa is hanging around in our wonderland, and that my voice is kinda reverberating throughout the place to reach her. Is that kinda what you were talking about?

Yeah, sorry about that other explanation. Wasn't really sure how to phrase that. You've got the picture though :P For me it's like "She's in my mind somewhere, so I'll just broadcast my voice all over until it reaches her." Now that I think of it, that explanation isn't much better than my other one. *Sigh* I promise that I know what I'm talking about, even if everyone else doesn't :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!