Ask Lumi's Tulpas

Luminesce

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta admit, their outfits are unchangingly simple. http://i.imgur.com/SViiwvO.png and http://i.imgur.com/Y16VbCH.jpg are almost without exception what they look like. Though we have a ton of pictures of them in different stuff that we like..

Reisen: My outfits mostly look the same, except my white dress from

(partial nudity warning) which I actually wear sometimes now that I think about it. As far as our pictures go though, I like this one: http://i.imgur.com/hwkoaDg.png

Tewi: I like my pink dress. But my pink dress is nice too. Sometimes I wear my pink dress.. WAIT, this is my favorite outfit. (Oh Tewi..)

Flandre: I actually have a whole lot picture-wise. I hope you guys don't mind all the links, but they're so nice! This and this and this and... Well, there's more, but I already feel like no one's going to click these so I'll stop there.

As far as changing outfits goes, they do actually each have a single separate outfit of silver to wear on special occasions. Flandre's and Tewi's are basically their normal outfits but silver with what I can only call a galaxy-ish effect, and while Reisen has the same it's actually based on her outfit in Edge rather than her normal clothes. And Reisen randomly wears her normal Edge outfit when we're in the wonderland together, but otherwise none of them really change without reason.

Also, while Flandre would probably like wearing lots of different dress designs if it didn't hurt my visualization clarity, Tewi is one hundred percent content with her normal pink dress.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Luna: Jeez, must be nice to just have literally thousands of reference pics to pull on. In my case I need to settle for badly Photoshopped pictures of Kaguya because that's the closest my host can get without paying artists money to draw us. And he can't afford an extreme luxury like art commissions when he still doesn't even have his own car.

As for our outfits... I designed pretty much all of our clothing, but I'm not going to post pics here because I want people to come ask me about it in our ask thread ;)

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Flandre: Hi guys! I'm in a really good mood right now and I figure since this topic was put in Lounge, it's a good enough place to say whatever I want. Every once in a while we think of something we'd like to share on the forum, but it's never really enough or the right type of thing to warrant a progress report, especially since we don't really "progress" anymore.

Anyway, I'm just gonna refresh the whole "You can ask us anything" thing. It doesn't have to be like "What kind of clothes do you wear?" or "What's your favorite moment" blah blah. You can ask your own questions you need help with, or how we'd go about solving a certain problem (we've solved many in the past, both ours and others'). We're good at solving problems.

Thanks for... being here!

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hi

I´d like to hear what techniques youre using for lucid dreaming. My lucid dreaming skills are getting a bit weaker since i created Lacie (guess my brain has a lot to do).

Does your tulpa help you and if they do how do they do it?

Currently we use autosuggestion which was the best way for us now and since Lacie can help a bit my lucid dream rate improved a bit.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Which touhou has the best hat?

Renko, if we aren't counting the Scarlets' mob caps. I'd say Suwako, but I think that's a living creature on her head.

I´d like to hear what techniques youre using for lucid dreaming.

All of them, honestly. I used to be deadset on doing it a certain way (DILD), but I didn't have much success, so I moved on to another (WILD), but decided to keep doing reality checks and.. Realized there's no reason not to try them all. You really don't know what works for you (seriously, something different works for everyone) until you try.

Personally I have zero luck attempting to stay conscious until I'm in a dream. If I stay conscious I lie in bed for literally hours, if I try to relax I fall asleep. My favorite "method" is WBTB, ie waking up for a few minutes and then going back to sleep. I've found this increases the clarity and vividness of my dreams, making the chance of becoming lucid (or just having an awesome dream) much more likely. All of my DILDs (remembering to do a reality check) have happened after waking up and going back to sleep.

I assume you've looked up stuff on Dreamviews and know what those acronyms mean. If not, this is an amazing place to start. Dreamviews is a wealth of information, and the beginner forum's stickied threads alone could be all you need.

Hakkyou: Are any of you guys ticklish? What about you Reisen, are your ears ticklish? Because our's is.

Reisen: *shoots Hakkyou in the back of the head* Idiot... anyway, I'd like to know what you guy's hobbies are, just out of curiosity.

Hakkyou: *rubs her head* You're totally ticklish, don't deny it!

Reisen's ears are.. selectively sensitive? We never really thought about tickling before. I asked Flandre in the wonderland while reaching for her stomach and she swatted my hands away, so I'll take that as a yes. Tewi said no and not to try. Tickling my tulpas is weird.. I get that same feeling of nostop when I tickle them as I get being tickled in real life. Huh.

My tulpas don't really do much normal-people stuff to be honest, if we're not specifically spending time together or practicing imposition they're sort of just around. IN the wonderland however, Flandre enjoys dancing in specific. Our main hobby would be sitting at our restaurant-booth tables at either of our houses (in the process of making a new one) and discussing things, I guess. That and hanging out at places in the wonderland. We have a bridge under a waterfall, over a ravine near our house (fancy right?) with a bench on it, and a grassy field we lay in on the opposite side of the house.

Oh, but they do like to do specific things while switched. Flandre very much enjoys listening to music (and posting on the forum, I think), Tewi enjoys generally being productive. (Whether that's writing an essay for me ((... once)) or doing brain-exercise games) And Reisen likes doing things involving the senses, which in the past has included just standing under the shower, or eating York Peppermint Patties. Which are amazing.

Still, we don't really do that much everyday stuff. Maybe once I start lucid dreaming more reliably we'll do more interesting things.