Ask Lumi's Tulpas

Luminesce

Let's see, how do I give a more interesting response than "No and no"...

We've done danmaku-type stuff as if they were fireworks before, but we don't really not come to agreement on things. In a stalemate which doesn't happen, I take their side.

And as much as I want to give some sort of "Well, kind of, so and so" answer, I can't make up love. My tulpas love each other as we're part of a whole, if that's what you consider fictional. Otherwise, besides respecting people I idolize in real life, I can't really think of anything.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First post here [ Hi everyone!] So I came across all this tulpa stuff I'd say around 3 days ago, and I'm not sure if I will make one or not but just out of curiousity I have 1 question and this question is geared towards the creator. Alright, here goes.

1.) When you were creating your final tulpa did you make her have access to your subconscious mind straight off the bat right after she gained a personality and or sentience OR did you wait a bit until she was fully created to finally give her access to your subconscious mind, and do you feel this helps in their development later on in the long run, and if so, how?

Sorry for such a complex question , and if any of your tulpas would like to add anything to make the answer all the more fullfilled then by all means go ahead!

Sorry for the late response, just got back from visiting my grandparents in California.

I was completely open with all my tulpas from the start, since I considered them a part of my mind. They never had the slightest problem just generally existing - we came to terms with what they were and weren't pretty easily, because I loved them and they seemed to love me. Lucilyn wasn't really different. She was only unaware of the rest of our mind for an extremely brief period where I was first associating a persona with her form, welcoming her to the world in a void. I'll admit she seemed to "grow up fast" since I gave her immediate access to all of my understanding, but she used that to be more sure of her existence, and to shape it. (Giving her early sentience did wonders for developing her personality, as she could take the base I'd given her and change it to what she wanted. My previous tulpas came from my sort of head-canon of Touhou.)

I don't believe all that "Don't let your tulpas access your subconscious, it's screwed up !!" stuff. Your subconscious is a collection of thoughts, memories, experiences etc. that aren't in current use. Tulpas need to be able to access that stuff to be understanding of you, one of their best traits. In fact my tulpas gave me tons of life advice and helped me solve problems all the time, working with my information + their separate, lucid perspective. Hiding that from them just means you're inviting misconceptions and a sheltered lifestyle, which I don't consider productive in any way.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Like, the clothes brand? Or just crazy rabbits? We're big fans of

's work. Makin' a name for rabbits in popular media. Or not.

I'm the host, but we don't know what you were asking and I answered for all of us in the only relevant way I could think to.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucilyn: We have our own account now! People kept thinking Lumi was Reisen and stuff, so we got the name changed and made our own account. We'll keep using the colors, but now people won't think our host is Reisen all the time. That bugged him a lot, actually. I wonder how much we'll use this account though?

Well, Tulpa Week is coming up, so, a lot then. But I'm totally here right now so that's irrelevant.

Protip: Our signature names are links to pictures of us! Flandre has a new cool one.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

You probably know me as Reisen' date=' but she's one of my tulpas. I posted with her as my username for a while because I'm a dumb.[/quote']

>host realizes the foolishness of using the name and avatar of his tulpa

>changes name and uses avatar of other tulpa

I'll call him Flandre from now on

Well, I hope to hear more from Tewi and (the 'real') Flandre during tulpa week, they haven't been very active here until now.

Btw, as your host outed himself as an avid fan of that Law of Attraction stuff, I'd like to know how each one of you thinks about this concept. Do you agree with him?

If you ask me, it's too much symbolism but I understand the idea behind it and how it may work for other people. But it's nuffin' for me.

Super Girls don't cry

Psh, still gonna use the avatars. I've been using the name Luminesce on Skype instead of Reisen for about a year now, but I periodically switch my avatar to a picture of one of my tulpas. I'll do that here now too, though it'll be a while before I change it again.

And I'll let one of them answer on their own later, but for now I can tell you they think exactly the same as me. I'm sure Tewi would explain how it works for us, but Reisen is a firm believer in your beliefs creating your reality. She believes everything is perfect, and the understanding behind that belief is amazing, but not easily shared.

Anyways, it's not a big deal. And it's not mystical at all as far as I'm concerned. Believing you'll come into more money makes you make choices that will lead to more money naturally, and can give you ideas on how to do so because you've stopped treating it as impossible and recognize every opportunity as such. Of course I don't care about money, it's just everyone's favorite example. I use it to help further my life purpose of spreading love and understanding. And the ways in which that works are simply endless.