Ask Lumi's Tulpas

Luminesce

We're around pretty often right now, you guys should ask us stuff. I mean, that sounds like ask-about-us, but it's supposed to mean ask-us-about. We know a lot of stuff. But you can also just ask about us too I guess, I'm up for that.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, my tulpas can only do what I myself can do. And unlike some people my tulpas don't have a better memory than me so I can't really consult them during tests. But Tewi can definitely study and do work much more efficiently than me, and she's taken tests before. I wouldn't really call it cheating, to the rest of the world it's still just me doing it all, right?

Well, they are separate people to me, but they're also just different aspects of my own mind. I would really not consider it cheating. But yes, they can and do help me in some ways.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

that's really cool, ok then lets say a Tulpa is really good in sports, lets say baseketball. If we switch now will he/she be able to play basketball as good in my body, because he get the skills while i dont, while my body is good enough for him to move smoothly? xD i dont know if these are dumb questions, sorry if im bothering u with these :3

Your tulpa can only do what you can do, though you at least understand the "my body is good enough for it" part. Also know though that skills and muscle memory don't equate from wonderland to real life. Even if your tulpa "is really good at sports" in your head, they can only be as good as you yourself know how to be whilst switched. The main differences tend to be their way of thinking about things, and their motivation to do them.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Feferi: Hi, Girls!!! I'm Feferi Peixes, based on the Homestuck character with the same name jijiji 38) Nice to meet you 38D So tell me... What do you like to do the most? 38) And which are your sexual orientations jejejeje 3>8)

Well it would take a long time to switch everyone out just to answer that so I'll answer for them.

Reisen likes love and the moon, Flandre likes love and happiness, Lucilyn likes fun and frogs, Tewi likes various sciences and fun. We all like rabbits and the moon I suppose. And each other.

All of them would be straight I assume, but only Reisen and Flandre have any romantic interest. Tewi and Lucilyn are both asexual, looking at the definition of it. Had they any interest in the first place I guess they could be bisexual, as neither seem to have any specific feelings toward sexuality anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

390x438http://i.imgur.com/ZKuItSj.jpg[/img]

How indeed?

Our first answer would be, with their ears of course. None of them have a reason to wear headphones or otherwise in the wonderland, so if there was music it'd just be ~there. Second answer, when switched they're using my body and so of course use my ears.

But the true secret of the bunny-girls-wearing-headphones phenomenon...

[hidden]They've got human ears behind their hair! But they try not to show them. Sometimes rabbit ears are just for show, though sometimes they're really the only ears they have. In Touhou, Reisen's ears are actually used to pick up on wavelengths human ears can't hear (such as when communicating long-distances with other moon rabbits) and Tewi's simply mark her as a youkai rabbit. They're just a part of their form in my tulpas' case. If it were ever relevant, we'd just assume they have normal ears too, but their hair always covers them anyways. Otherwise we just don't think about it, because logically the rabbit ears are still real and so do they hear from four ears at once? Well, we do fine with two, so maybe that's how it is.[/hidden]

• 2 weeks later...