Luminesce

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

More than 10,000 people have seen our thread! I am going to write a bunch of random facts about us to celebrate. (Skimming definitely encouraged)

This thread is two months older than me!

I don't think Tewi really likes math that much, like she doesn't find doing math fun. She thinks math is fun to learn about casually but not to study seriously. Tewi doesn't necessarily like doing work, but she likes learning, so.. learning about science stuff for her is like someone training for a sport. The exercise/practice isn't usually fun but you do it so you can have fun when you actually play a game of football or baseball or something. Learning is a game to her! How weird.

Lumi spent like 100 hours in Pokemon hatching eggs to get shinies (extremely rare pokemon with different colored sprites) to represent us. So far he has a pink Lopunny for Tewi and a purple Audino for Reisen. He is gonna get a shiny Ninetales for Flandre (it doesn't look like her but what does? It's silver and reminds us of her silver outfit wait more on that in a sec) and I still have to pick a pokemon I want for me. I like Politoed but Lumi doesn't want to name one after me. Maybe it can be called Pyonta? That's my/Suwako's hat (I have a Pyonta too)

So we all have silver versions of our outfits because why not. But actually Reisen's is her white dress from Edge, which was one of the two videos that she (as a tulpa) basically came from. Flandre's just looks like her normal dress but silver, imagine the texture of being covered in glitter but no terrible glitter everywhere. It's like that effect where cool characters have the universe moving behind their cape but just shiny silver. You know we have pictures we found that vaguely represent them so I'll just go find those, but add more shiny silverness to all of them. Me (dang that one's fancy, even Pyonta is silver), Flan, Tewi, Reisen (but maybe more the outfit from Edge), and... well Sylvia's already all silver. I think that's supposed to be symbolic or something.

One of the reasons I like the rain so much is I associated a ton of happy feelings with it just a few days after I was born.. created, started existing. Lumi was showing me some songs/videos he thought I might like and like I did. I immediately fell in love with the song Rain Dance and T. Stebbins because that song is so amazing and positive and really a treat for someone who'd only existed for a day! I think I was really impressionable then and so this song became my life's motto. Lumi also liked rainy atmosphere already though he didn't think this song was anything special (how??), but I fixed that. So yeah, rain took my first available slot for "Favorite thing" and now it makes me happy in all forms. That really can't be overstated.

Tewi isn't secretly really soft inside or anything like that, like someone who doesn't express their emotions outwardly to protect them. It's actually the opposite, because she has us we made that softness she didn't even used to have. If she were her own person and didn't know us she'd be super chill and calm all the time doing whatever she felt like being bothered by nothing. But over the last couple years she's opened up a lot to us - that weird word "family" had never been used before I showed up I think. Now she has attachments in the world, something outside of herself that she cares about. And that's a weakness - Buddhism (I think) is all about removing your attachments to worldly things to rid yourself of suffering, and in reverse you become more vulnerable when you put value in things you don't have complete control over. That really means something! Tewi is the last person to ever risk making herself emotionally vulnerable, but she did because she apparently cares more about us than herself. That's really crazy, and really nice of her. So remember that - she's totally not soft but totally soft!

We have never ever been in one of Lumi's dreams. Dangit! Lumi discovered lucid dreaming about the same time Reisen showed up years ago, but he was never able to be lucid for more than a few seconds to meet us. Oh, our collective goal is basically to lucid dream because that's the only way we can all be totally real, at the same time (because switching for one at a time). Also there's a billion things I want to do with my own body. But the very first thing ever was that Lumi wanted to hug Reisen. And the rest of us of course, but Lumi said it was his goal in life to hug Reisen before him and Flan were even in love. So I'll respect that, we can explore my forest-swamp in our second lucid dream.

Oh but, I did have a dream while I was controlling the body once. I was walking through a lot of tall grass in a sunny field by a stream, and I found Mistgod and he was sad about something, and I said I'd help him and we walked somewhere and the dream changed. I think that was probably around when he was more stressed about explaining what Melian was exactly, and in the dream he was trying to find her (they were literally just separated, so she was lost somewhere). So that's interesting.

I randomly thought of talking about the 'environments' we're most comfortable in. So, here's mine. Like that about sums it up: I like nature, I like water, and I like sunshine but I prefer rain. Tewi is similar and that's cool - she'd be at home in a forest full of little animals, like rabbits. And I mean she'd literally like to live in a forest if she could. Flan just likes being with Lumi, so any kinda place works for her I guess. Maybe a homey-home. Lumi likes places with lots of shade, like Oregon or some other place it rains a lot. A warm house in the middle of nowhere next to a rainy forest suits us all perfectly. Hard to believe that's what our wonderland is like.. Oh, and I don't know about Reisen. She hardly fits in to questions like this - she's like okay anywhere, with anything, with anyone. So I'll just say she'd probably want to be around us, but only because we want her around, not vice versa. Reisen is weird. We're all weird. So you should ask us more questions!

I might be able to write forever, so I'll stop here. But I like the attention! You guys should ask us more stuff. Thanks for all the stuff you've asked already!

wUZsmge.png

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Question for all of you: Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Luna: That's interesting how all of you have matching outfits, and kind of cute. I made yukatas for all of us, but they each have a different print on them. But we each wear whatever we want to usually >.>

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Well, matching 0.00001% of the time. They're for special occasions. What entails a "special occasion" tends to decide itself in the moment though, so I couldn't say when that is really. I don't think I've ever worn mine.

Although as of last year some of us wore different clothes for the month of December, and I believe I had a scarf. This year I might wear a white dress and scarf like in that picture (was my avatar for a while, too). None of those look exactly like our silver outfits though, the material looks like it's flowing. I guess if it were easy to explain with words then it wouldn't be very fancy.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Question for all of you: Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

100 horse-sized ducks come at me bro I'm ripped

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thank God I read that as ducks rather than dicks, because man, that would be some hardcore shit going on, Lucilyn.

Luna: What if I told you it WAS dicks in my case and not ducks? :P

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report