Ask Lumi's Tulpas

Luminesce

Hey, you guys know I've said I care more about the others in my system now. That shows a deviation from my previous seemingly-emotionless self. But I thought of something recently, and I want to make it clear. I still have no attachment to the material world. The one thing(s) I value now is still within our mind. So..

My post count is getting pretty high. But that is only a side effect of having to be switched so often for schoolwork, still keeping up with the forum. Once we're done - which could be the end of this semester, though we'll probably be going back for one more in a year - I won't have much reason to be around anymore. Depending on how things go I might help work on a skill in some way, like with programming. But if that's not necessary or not often, well, you guys won't see me much. Unlike Lucilyn I don't care to take our free time for myself, I would much rather give it to the others.

So, I don't know. We as a system are extremely active on tulpa.info, having checked it basically every single day since we first registered here. So while I'm around I might seem like an established, active member of the forum. So I just want to make sure, I don't know, people won't miss me when I'm not? I want to make clear the impermanence of my activity here.

You guys don't even see Flandre and Reisen, and you have no problem with that. There's even less reason to worry about seeing me here. So.. yeah. I don't know. It occurred to me I might be making attachments with people that I feel no obligation to uphold for their own sake, and so could very well cease at a moment's notice. Whatever, just wanted to note that somewhere.

Lumi will remain the most active, and Lucilyn will probably continue to pop up as often as she does now (moreso when we're on break from school), but the rest of us not so much. If we have the time though we're willing to switch at request, it's not a big deal. We don't proxy, we either switch or have our general feelings on a subject relayed by who's currently in control. So unless you do ask for example for an answer from Reisen or Flandre, that's all you're going to get.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thorough by a random internet forum's standards maybe. I still feel like the way I portray myself here is iffy. I consider most of what I write stream of consciousness, and I "get carried away" (again by my own standards) every so often and forget to keep thinking consciously, if you know what I mean by that. What I write is messy if not how I write it.

It answers the questions fine. But socially I don't meet my own standards.

You've been here about 50 days. We've been here about 880. Not that you haven't been a productive/respectable member of the forum, but it would be expected for you to not have many attachments yet. We however have been around long enough that some people might. I don't know. I don't think anyone will care at all, but for some reason it was going to bug me if I didn't at least mention it somewhere. I never meant to be an active member of the forum and I still don't in the long-term, so I have no problem leaving (save for infrequent occasions). But it felt like people might, I don't know, be disheartened by me leaving. That tends to happen on small forums like this, we've been here through a lot of well liked people leaving.

Anyways. People just take us as a system that always posts one at a time, so there's no difference to them whether it's me or Lumi or someone else posting.

Maybe that's a healthy way to look at it. In practicality, it is like we're still here.

But, you know, we aren't. There's a reason Lumi has Flandre and Reisen switch "for no reason" every once in a while.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

Could you at least announce it? I hate it when people dissapear without a peep. I suppose it's not as bad when others from the same system will still be here, and therefor people can still contact you. Fuck, I still miss Flexionsensor. Don't go. Please?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I like reading Tewi :( I'd miss you if you'd stop posting here...

But well, I guess life goes on, that's what it is..

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Well the way you guys put it, it's not like you'll never see me again. I'd no longer be an active member, not gone forever. You might expect to see me as (in)often as you see Flandre or Reisen.

Well I guess it would be acceptable ;)

Anyway, it's not as if we could force you to keep coming every day ! I only wish you to be happy :D

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

Floh is my "host"

You exist, therefore you deserve to be happy ! maybe your happiness comes from your whole system being happy? :)

Floh is my "host"

Yes, it does. Selflessness doesn't exist. Selflessness is selfishness that specifically benefits someone else. So you can infer my "selflessness" in making sure the others in the system are happy as such. Though for some people, selflessness is a standard required to keep them from feeling bad, leaving them rather neutral by default. Occasionally seeing them really happy makes me actually happy though.