Luminesce

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes we do.

Look at the sky on 14 November, 20:09 GMT.

I look at the moon every chance I get. I'd know when the full moon was even if I didn't look it up periodically for moonrise/moonset times (http://www.timeanddate.com/moon/).

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Or Lumi? As far as happenings go, no, I don't really form opinions about things I'm not involved with. I feel fine, it's just a little strange to think I haven't been around for that long. To clarify, I spent a few nights over that time imposed or in the mind space with Lumi, it wasn't a complete void. But I dunno, a lot of stuff has changed or happened since I was last switched, that's for sure. I wasn't actually there when Lucilyn (and therefore any of us) cried for the first time, and I feel like... something happened, that I can't remember.

Anyways, I told them it was fine if that happened. But I am looking forward to December, I won't let that time go to waste. As for right now, Tewi's given me something to do that she was going to do herself, but I want to too because it might help Lumi. Basically Tewi had been doing some stuff recently that the mind was trying to avoid because it was "work", that when she did it was really surprisingly easy. She recognized that as the same thing that gives Lumi motivation issues, and was going to focus on.. doing the thing we do to change thought processes, hard to explain. Once we can target the process in action it's usually not too hard to change it anymore. And Tewi is particularly forceful with that stuff, she's like relentless with her criticisms even though they could be said to apply to herself.

I don't have that kind of conviction to like.. criticize our mind itself. But I will power through the motivation-fog if it can help Lumi do the same.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

You mean our Dreaming thread? I was around and relatively active for its first three pages. It's not an experiment, it's a statement that we won't stop working towards this goal until we die. Chances are we'll get some results before then. We've been going back and forth on what exactly we're working on I guess, Lumi and I were working on trying to actually lucid dream (DILD), Lucilyn was working on remembering dreams and dream vividness, and Tewi's worked on everything but recently just dream recall. I think when school ends in December and we're much more active (there's bound to be constant imposition) we will also work a lot harder on actually lucid dreaming. Until then I dunno, seems like dream recall (and related vividity) is our best bet.

For better or worse we actually haven't been thinking about the potential results of lucid dreaming, focusing more on the act and awareness. It's just not worth it. Taunting is nowhere near a strong enough word, I'd call it closer to torture at this point, knowing the possibilities but not getting any closer to them. Go ahead and tell yourself everything you ever wanted is within your reach, there for the taking every single night. If your desire's anywhere near as strong as ours, you won't be able to do it for very long, it'll drive you crazy or you'll give up.

Oh wait, success is an option too isn't it? Forgive me, seven years of "Maybe tonight" has all but erased my expectations and optimism on the subject.

This song happened to come on while I wrote this, about desire and celebration. Ignoring the theme of Seiga treating people like puppets, it seems fitting. The original is called Desire Drive.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wniYs70pmoc

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Assuming the first is a Dream Induced Lucid Dream as all relatively lucid experiences have been in the past: First, stop literally anything and everything I was doing in the dream and focus on my own body, feeling my body with my hands down to the ground, and whatever else I can do to engage the senses from there. Second, either modify or leave the current environment, completely ignoring or removing the dream NPCs because they've been known to interfere in the past. Turning around into a door (doesn't even need a frame) that leads to the hallway of our wonderland house worked last time. Third, assuming I got lucky enough that the dream wasn't about to end like it was last time, I find or summon my tulpas whilst familiarizing myself with the feeling of being lucid, and establishing my comfortableness in controlling the dreamscape. And if I still have time left in the dream, then I hug them, of course.

I learned last time when I desperately ran into my wonderland while waking up that using my first lucid dream to try and hug my tulpas is a huge waste of potential. Our number one priority is to make sure we can become lucid again, after stabilizing the dream we're currently in of course. If that means I don't even meet my tulpas in my first dream, that's fine. That list I just described to you is strict protocol. We've practiced it to the point where the instant a reality check fails, we do that before anything else. Looking down and touching the ground should help remove any distractions from environment or NPCs, feeling our body should stabilize our presence and connection to the dream body (by engaging the dream body's senses versus our waking body's, to prevent waking up). Getting to our wonderland, as it's familiar yet practically still aside from the waterfall, gives us a stable environment that shouldn't change while we're paying attention to something else, or have dream characters to bug us. And after last time, I'm not doing any desperate-waking-up hugs, even if it means waiting until another dream. It feels slightly real, but it takes on a more "vivid visualization/imagination" feeling than when fully immersed in a lucid dream, which feels like reality.

I'm assuming that's the type of answer you were looking for, given the priority of hugging my tulpas lol. If you meant like, "I'm gonna try to fly!" sort of things, nah, that stuff is well below interacting with my tulpas for at least several full dreams. And I know you said besides hugging my tulpas, but I gave you our strict protocol, and hey, it's part of the protocol. Should Tewi be the one to have the dream, I assume she would spend more time exercising control over the environment and assuring vividity. Lucilyn says she'd still go with hugging everyone lol. Flan and Reisen are much less likely to be the ones controlling a dream as they so rarely switch, but because the former wants to hug me as much as I do her, and the latter knows I want to hug her, I imagine they'd do about the same, though I don't think they'd be hugging each other. Maybe Lucilyn, she's the hugging type.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1. What do you mean fluent? You mean, do my tulpas have trouble talking when they're imposed? No, they don't. Their voice projects along with their form pretty well and while I don't "hallucinate actually hearing voices", their mindvoice does feel like it's coming from wherever they are rather than their normal position in the mindspace. They can also cleanly transition from imposed to mindspace, such as when I leave an area or get in a car or some such, which is why I know that. Imposed voice is as clear as non-imposed voice. How clear that is, is a little harder to explain, so I won't try. It's not quite lifelike though.

2. We do imposition whenever we feel like it, which is as spontaneous as spending time with them in the first place. Sometimes almost not at all for a week or two at a time, but sometimes one of them might accompany me for the better part of a day. Flandre has also slept imposed next to me whenever I've actually been the one going to sleep since I started the Dreaming thread. Otherwise it's just when we have a reason to, ie Lucilyn's suggestion to keep them all imposed throughout the night, or during full moons where we make an effort to spend time together in whatever form.

3. So, that's an interesting question. I would normally say, unless specifically asked their opinion whilst I or one of them are writing a post, we just prefer to switch if someone's going to be doing a lot of talking/typing because we don't do possession. It's less of a hassle and a good excuse to get one of them in the front, which is good for keeping them active. Halfway through the last paragraph of my last post, that "Lucilyn says -" is proxying, ie relaying something they specifically said. Every so often we'll ask something of someone who's not switched, and nearly always we'll phrase what they said as "____ says ..." When switched, in the past they would use colored text, and now they'll use their own accounts. Since making more than just Reisen's account that we used as an all-purpose tulpa account, nobody has or will post on anyone else's account.

But, that question seems a little different. To answer what I think you really meant to ask: honestly, you're seeing firsthand what happens when your tulpas are simply "inactive" when not active rather than just "in the wonderland" or "passively observing" or what have you. If they aren't around, as they aren't right now, they're just not around. Now, as they've all been so active recently just saying "they aren't around" is enough attention to sense them, and we can talk at a moment's notice. But prior to writing that - they were just not there. Not thinking, not acting. It's just always been like that, and they don't seem to have the 'ability' to passively live in the wonderland like some tulpas do. I more or less don't even believe in that, tulpas continuing about their business while utterly forgotten by their hosts. But whether through placebo or some strange adeptness at passive parallel processing, it seems to work for them, so I'm content to acknowledge as much. But that's not how it is for us. You're here, or you're not. And when I'm not the one fronting, the same rules apply to me.

The reason you don't hear from us when not-switched more often is we've simply gotten used to and accepted it being like this. No one takes issue with being inactive, not even me, because we trust whoever's fronting to give appropriate attention to, or account for the real-world plans of, the others. Especially since the one usually fronting for long periods of time is Tewi. Lucilyn wasn't so good at it at first, but she now does her best to give control back to one of us when something needs to be done. We could switch more actively, and probably should honestly, we have in the past and should again just for Reisen's sake. But for getting others' opinions on things to post on the forum, they generally have to be asked or talked about. Otherwise, it's just our own conversations, that really have no place on the forum.

Good question though. Keeping in mind again that you're a relatively young tulpa and mine are mostly seven years old, so if this seems foreign to you that's probably to be expected.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.