Is there a stage in the middle of puppet/parrot stage?

alexmmorrow

I don't know if these are signs of imposition, I usually have my tulpa walking behind me, now she started walking in front of me on her own. sometimes I puppet/parrot my tulpa and sometimes I don't have to, is there a stage between imposition and puppet/parrot stage?

I’m not sure if I could quantify certain intervals during attempts at imposition. Though I would imagine that for the sake of augmenting your visual prowess, things may seem like it’s contingent solely on your conscious actions (I wouldn’t know), but if that’s giving you an unsettling feeling most of the time, you could try to impose things other than your tulpa.

That way, when you’re going through the trial-and-error, you won’t feel prone to apply whether or not you’re attempting imposition as bad faith and ill intentions. As for subsiding that doubt on whether or not you’re consciously puppetting or parroting them, that’s a matter of doing visualization to the point where the experience is easily painted into your perception of reality with little to no conscious effort on your end. So like most mediocre responses, you’ll just have to practice more; think about it, if you want your mind to create a virtual experiential reality made ready to your private subjective experience, you have to start developing the visual foundations for that to happen literally at a moment’s notice; to the point where you just give a small direction, and your mind can do the rest.

As for whether or not a sentient entity is referring to that same mental reservoir to create their own autonomous judgment, and the plethora of justifications people use to feel assured that their tulpa is real in their subjective experience, that’s up for you to personally find out. Because most of the time when I see threads like this, maybe the person has fears of concepts like “unconscious parroting,” “predisposed parroting,” or whatever term they use to feel that an action that’s usually contingent on conscious awareness and intent suddenly becoming a learned habit that they can’t get out of.

If you think about it, if unconscious parroting/puppeting was really the case here, wouldn’t that mean that you believed your own mental repository was sentient in and of itself that is implicitly dichotomous from yourself, and you can still refer to that self-referential system? It gets confusing at that point simply because one would be running around in circles finding out who’s parroting who: the host, or some metaphysical application of the mind doing so akin to what a sentient entity would do? Of course, this isn't me implying that utilizing metaphysical and other viewpoints on consciousness is a bad thing; it's probably something suitable despite the explanatory gaps that become apparent whether you use something metaphysical or non-metaphysical at your disposal as a learning tool to describe what it is you're experiencing; sometimes it's the best we can do, and work from there.

That's something you may have to come to terms with your companion.

If you think about it, if unconscious parroting/puppeting was really the case here, wouldn’t that mean that you believed your own mental repository was sentient in and of itself that is implicitly dichotomous from yourself, and you can still refer to that self-referential system?

I know I parrot unconsciously. It's all empty "filler" words with no meaning. There's no "sentience," not even mine, behind them. A simple computer program could do the same thing.

An example of unconscious puppeting: when I imagined her just now, she was moving a chess piece on a chess table. It was mildly unexpected, but I wasn't surprised. Does she want to play chess? No, she can't even be advanced enough to play chess yet.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3