The adventures of me and Quincy

alexmmorrow

Every time I post something new do I have to make a new thread?

Nope. In fact, you could've said what you put in the other thread that you made in the PR section in this thread. Would've saved space and clutter :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody,, i dont know where to post but based on what people said im going to post here. Anyways, my tulpa has been doing different stuff like finding my lost items, I'm not sure if that requires imposition and if it does i guess I'm lucky. As far as changing her form she doesn't chang her appearance anymore but she shapeshifts into a dragon sometimes, I've also been working on feeling and smelling but i think thats going to take a while. I think its been 7 or 8 days since creation and i think i got a lot of progress done occording to what people say but thats all :)

Guest amber5885

I'm going to be frank with you just because this is of annoyance to me.

You don't have imposition down. Or even starte for that matter.

You Probobly have minds eye visualization good but imposition after 7 days is not possible period end of discussion.

Saying you have imposition down after a week makes you seem like you're faking and that's not respected here so I would suggest reading the FAQ and finding out what each term means so you can accurately uodate us without coming of as a role player

my tulpa has been doing different stuff like finding my lost items, I'm not sure if that requires imposition and if it does i guess I'm lucky.

This is why people don't believe you by the way, you don't seem to grasp what these terms really mean. Imposition means you're literally seeing, with your eyes, your tulpa. Visualization can lead to feeling like your tulpa is around, or vividly imagining them as so, but it's not the same as making your brain think you're really seeing them. (So finding lost items has absolutely nothing to do with imposition)

That being said, I'm still not completely unconvinced. Imposition takes a lot of practice in a tulpa-sense, but I myself can't say that you aren't able to trick your brain into thinking you see things more easily than others.

Oh, and finding lost items is a subconscious-y thing. I wish I'd had a tulpa when I was younger to remind me I hid my gameboy under the couch..

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

What bothers me the most these days is people jumping straight into the creation process, knowing nothing or very little about it. After I have found out about tulpas, I have been mulling it over for about a year, reading something about it and doing research every day.

After reading your post I assume you might have read a guide or two, not even thoroughly.

In my opinion, there should be more thinking, considering the pros and cons, and simply assuring you are able to handle it, before the actual creation process. I don't want to see another "how to kill my tulpa" thread.

I do not intend to be mean, I just think you should educate yourself on the matter of tulpas before starting to create your own.

Ok Im noticing Im confusing people... a lot, I dont know if thats something worth changing, but I also dont want people to see me as a phony. I was thinking I can post certain things a few days after than it actually happened, I know my tulpa isnt imposed so I guess some things have to be left unexplained. The only reason why Im confused about imposition is because my tulpa has some imposed behaviors. Goodbye :)

Guest amber5885

Imposition isn't a behavior.

Imposition is being able to see, feel, hear, smell and touch (or any combination of the above) as if they are a real person.

Sentience is acting on their own without your control.

Visualization is seeing your tulpa in your mind like when you picture something.

Open eye visualization is being able to see your tulpa in your mind with your eyes open like a daydream.

From what you are discribing it sounds like you are talking about your tulpa being sentient not imposed. Like she helped you to remember where your keys are and things like that.

Most developmental milestones don't happen overnight but you seem to be saying that every day is a new thing, that's why we're having a hard time. So please read over the tips that many have given, look through some progress reports and get better acquainted with what a tulpa actually is, how they develope and what is entailed in the process because it doesn't seem like you're listning.

Hey guys, today I learned that my tulpa finding lost items has nothing to do with imposition, that's a relief. Is everybody ready to be confused again? Jk, anyways today I told my friends about my tulpa and they surprisingly didn't think I was crazy, but the downside is that some people think I'm a wiccan even though I explained it wasn't magic :( I didnt really expect everybody to handle it. My freinds that except the fact I have a tulpa want me to teach them how to create one, but Im not sure if its a good idea and I was wondering if I met somebody with a tulpa, would my tulpa be able to communicate with other tulpas? Goodbye :)

I was wondering if I met somebody with a tulpa, would my tulpa be able to communicate with other tulpas? Goodbye :)

No. The closest you can come to having tulpas communicating with each other is to have them switch with their host and all have a meeting or something like that.

http://www.tulpa.info/archive/the-reaches-of-the-tulpa/

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

hi everyone, Today I passive forced all day and very little progress was made, what mainly Iv made progress in is lucid dreaming. What I do to lucid dream is just stay in my wonderland right before I go to sleep, but I started getting into astral projection, and I did that once a long time ago by accident, but now I want to do it on my own will. Another thin I wanted to talk about is possession and I don't have any experience

on possession, anyways I was going to bed and I was tulpa forcing, after forcing for a long time I started to go to sleep, and as I slept my arm randomly twitched so I opened my eyes then my arm started to move back and forth when I wasn't in control, I didn't know what was going on so I got scared. When I got scared that's when I got control of my arm then my tulpa said "don't worry it was just me" so I got less scared, and I guess I went back to sleep. She also tells me she sometimes can see ghost, I actually made a thread about this yesterday but today I talked more about it with her, and she said she doesn't only see ghosts she can see orbs floating around the room occasionally, when we went into the restaurant she said she saw little blue worms flying around. All of this seemed crazy to me but I don't have any other choice but to believe her or think I have a mentally insane tulpa :p

So I'm going to start recording the things she sees just for learning about the unseen, so is it possible to have a mentally insane tulpa? goodbye :)