The adventures of me and Quincy

alexmmorrow

If this is really going to be a problem, I'll try and clarify.

To be fair, I had some laughs with some of the questions you've asked and the ridiculousness of what you've stated with such ease. At the heart of the matter, it's not that there's suspicion of you lying, but that you aren't critically thinking about everything with enough logic. The same thing that's enabling you to make so much progress is the thing that will invalidate that progress - you aren't making things make sense. You don't have the healthy skepticism we've come to expect here. I've refrained from saying this to you directly, because you're not hurting anyone and I really respect all the effort you've put into this. But since it seems to be a recurring problem, you should probably try and understand what we're trying to say.

To put it bluntly, people here are often fairly science minded, and you're saying a lot of things that are completely unfounded in logic. "Opening your third eye" and "mine is halfway open", for example, sounds ludicrous. Seeing ghosts and other supernatural things, which you say with such ease, won't be taken seriously by most of us because we've never been given sufficient proof to believe they exist. And though as a community we're very accepting of beliefs differing from ours, you're getting a lot of backlash because you're pretty much touting them as fact - consistently.

And again, I don't totally hold this against you. Not everyone relies on logic to the same extent as another. You guys live pretty much absurd lives of confusion when compared to the order I've established in mine through years of criticizing and reworking my beliefs in accordance with strict logic. But that type of thing isn't wanted or needed by everyone - people get along just fine without making such a big deal of every little thing like me. And you're even lower down that scale, you seem to be living just fine without needing complete logical validation in everything you do. The problem stems from sharing your experiences with those on a higher "validation level" than you; much of what you share can't be taken at face value because it doesn't line up with our beliefs. And since the point of a forum is discussion, more often than not you'll get disagreements rather than silence from those people.

I don't really know what you can do about it though. That's just how we work. If you keep saying things we can't easily believe, you'll keep getting friction. I don't want to say you should leave, but I want to make it clear that your experiences will often not line up with ours, and constructive feedback will be difficult. All I can say is, keep on doing what feels right to you, and do your best to understand why problems arise when they do.

Like, really think about it. Try and see why we can't take everything you say as absolute truth. A single person's experience cannot go against what an entire community agrees on without some friction, to put it lightly. But while worthy of contemplation, that doesn't necessarily invalidate your own experiences, just the ability to share them with a wide audience.

Otherwise, I wish you and your tulpa luck in your endeavors.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amber5885

Everything risen said is spot on.

Look we're not trying to make you think like us, we do in fact welcome other opinions, he'll I belive in the third eye and have since I was a teenager and by the way in any metaphysical community anywhere that has ever been the third eye is either open or closed there is no in between.

We welcome differing opinions and veiwpoints but even differing viewpoints that are from the metaphysical side of things offer some kind of basis in fact.

Such as accounts of people seeing ghosts, they've tried to measure psychic ability with brain scans and in fact found weird crap before.

But what you're doing is touting rediculous claims with no proof, theory or backing and wxpecting us to accept them as fact.

You're also like I said, taking everything we KNOW and every bit of help and advice we have given you and basically told us it doesn't apply to you.

Yes it does.

There are in fact fast developing tulpas but usually there hosts listen when the entire community steps forward and tries to spell out something for them.

6 days is not enough time for a fully sentient, sapient tulpa period I don't care how bomb you are at meditation. Havin blatant ignorance regarding our terminology and a complete inability to take advice is also something that will just get you ignored.

We as a community have trie to help you but thinking that we just want you to think like us further proves you didn't actually was what I said in the first place or you have zero ability to grasp any criticism and we really don't have time or room for that here.

Like risen im not telling you to leave but if you want any further advice or respect I suggest you start listning, stop assuming and try to actually understand what the entire community is trying to tell you rather than develope a false sense of martyrdom.

I am going to take the dissenting view here, and say that what you are saying is entirely possible. I personally have had experiences with what I think is chakra, although I am not sure why or whether it is a "spiritual" phenomenon. Whenever I meditate I get electric feelings in my body, especially my fingertips. I am not sure what the reason for that is, and I possess a good degree of mystic doubt. I had pretty rapid progress the first time I took a go at tulpa creation, but not quite that rapid. However a background in lucid dreaming, meditation, and imagining things is just about an ideal back-round for tulpa creation. All of those mental exercises translate well to the accepted methods of tulpa creation.

With that said the OP comes across as arrogant, and words things in a frustratingly vague and half-baked way. I think he/she should read some guides, and seek knowledge from the people who have been doing this for years.

Whenever I meditate I get electric feelings in my body, especially my fingertips. I am not sure what the reason for that is, and I possess a good degree of mystic doubt.

This actually is perfectly normal and is caused by your brain reaching alpha/theta state :)

hey I'm back everyone and my tulpa has been making awesome progress, people seem to not be very happy with what I'm posting, and I can't really do anything about that, because I'm not going to let a few people on the internet change what I believe:p. And I can't wait for amber to say "YOUR NOT LISTENING!!!!!!" lol, if people are constantly going to post secret messages I'm going to ignore them and its not against the law for me to post something different, so I'm going to post whatever I want. I dont want to here

"read the guides" anymore because that's pretty much all I ever get, you know... haters gonna hate, and If anybody is going to say "I don't hate you but you need to understand what a tulpa is" I know what a tulpa is, I made one sentient in six days!

Also amber said "I take everything everybody knows as a fact and act as if it doesn't apply to me" this is what I say "...whats wrong with that"xD. There is no reason to be mad at me, you guys have been trying to send me a secret message the whole time I've been here so I think that is something appropriate enough to be mad about, so I'm still going to post here, I've done nothing wrong, nobody has ever changed me, so if anybody doesn't agree with me then pleas don't reply because whatever you have to say is shit to me and you can't come in here and invade MY progress report. I'm not going to ask anymore questions because nobody has ever helped me once... so yea goodbye :)

Hey guys, Today my friends just started making a tulpa. Iv'e been thinking that I wanted to try an experiment, like I enter my friends wonderland and I force his tulpa,

that would be awesome. And I don't mean to start drama but if you you want to say something about it make sure it has nothing to do with "that's impossible" because if it does I'm ignoring it, like I said in the report above this one

"I'm tired of your shit" so yea, if were able to force each others tulpas I probably did something nobody has ever done before :) even though I already did tons of things that's never been done before... apparently :/ I guess I like the fact that I'm unique,

it saddens me to see most of the people on this forum hate me :( but I don't let that bother me anymore, you know the black sheep is always the least Favorited. And about my tulpas progress, she became more vocal (in mind voice) and we play a lot of games like i-spy, ping pong, etc. My third eye is finally activated, its been long enough and now my tulpa is as real as real can get, but not to all my senses, just sight and smell. Feeling my tulpa isn't that far yet in progress but. Goodbye :)

yes! thanks for asking

hey guys, today I tried entering my friends wonderland for the second time and I got good results, but the bad thing is I couldn't force his tulpa :( at least I was able to see his wonderland again. So the first time I did it I waited for him to get to his wonderland first, then I would just meditate and focus on getting to his wonderland, so then I got an image in my mind and the image was a grass land, so then I guess I just appeared in his land, I saw a small blue orb floating in the distance, I went to it and my friend said "what the heck? what is that, is that you?" and then I was pretty scared because I realized I really was in his wonderland, then he made a forest, he said "do you see that forest" I said "yes" after that I tried doing something, I made an airplane and he saw it and he got in and started driving, I got in the back of the airplane. The last thing that happened, that made complete proof that this was all real I called my tulpa and then she appeared, my friend said "who's that" and I said "hey you see her" and he said "yea" and he started explaining her appearance, and remember this was before I told him about my tulpa, at the time I didn't want him to know about my tulpa. So I left his wonderland and now I'm going to talk about the second time. Now this time isn't very different, after I told my friend about my tulpa, he made one, and its not like my tulpa its not sentient or anything but anyway we did the same thing and I went to his wonderland, and I saw a lizard person he said "its a girl and her name is aack" he let her make her name, and I noticed, tulpas can communicate and see each other. Then I tried tulpa forcing his tulpa and he tried to force mine... it didn't do anything :( I guess that's not all that matters I'm still surprised that I even went to his wonderland, the next experiment I'm going to do is go into my friends wonderland, but speak in mind voice, and that would lead to telepathy, wouldn't that be awesome. Goodbye :)

... So, how do you enter someone else's head? o.O

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

ok, I can't really explain but it took a lot of practice. I mean like if you have a friend that has a tulpa and has a wonderland, go ahead and try but if you have a friend that knows nothing about this stuff I doubt you will have success, I obviously didn't know what I was doing at first. I don't know maybe you should look it up in the internet, the most similar thing is tandem dreaming. Or maybe I have a special brain, but I doubt that. :)