The adventures of me and Quincy

alexmmorrow

Hi I'm new to this progress report, but i'v been tulpaforcing for 6 days now and shes already sentient and halfway imposed, my tulpa picked her gender, name, form, personality I only experienced head pressures twice does and I was wondering does anybody else have a fast developing tulpa?

sorry for bad grammer :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not heard of any stories of tulpas developing THAT fast. I mean, it usually takes years to impose a tulpa. Like Ghastey said, it seems a bit hard to believe that you've gotten that far and I'm interested to see your response to their question. That being said, if she really is that developed already congrats :) There's going to be a lot of doubt about your tulpas quick development but if it really did happen that quickly then nice :P Just a little suggestion, though: you might not want to start imposition until you're at least a bit farther into getting to know your tulpa. It seems to me that the consensus around here is that you should really have EVERYTHING(or close to it) about your tulpa down to a tee before starting imposition. But whatever works for you, I guess. Anywho, have fun and good luck :D

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Guest amber5885

Imposition in six days isn't possible. Like period theres no room for argument. You need to have so many things done perfectly for it to happen and it would take more than six days to achieve that.

Are you talking about visualization? Because seeing your tulpa in your mind an seeing them in the real world are two totally different things.

Like its not uncommon for a tulpa to talk in a few days but actually imposing them onto your real world senses takes a lot of time and practice and requires you I be able to see, hear and feel them Litteraly perfectly not to mention it requires a lot of time and practice. Most people haven't done it. I've been tryin for months with only a little progress and only like one or two people have managed actual imposition after a few years.

On the other hand, you might just have a fast developing schizophrenia or MPD xD

I have seen your thread in which you have asked what imposition is, thus i assume you have learned the difference by now.

To everyone and the poster. Imposing is possible with ease of you had practice before. I've been imposing misc things for years now because as a kid I was one with an extra brought imagination that liked to pretend. Thing is I never stopped pretending and now I can do visualization related things with ease along with imposition. I started imposing two days ago and I'm already able to create visuals in my peripherals that I can sustain. However the issue that I have is consistency of your tulpas form. Because I can say from experience that imposing a visual is easy but it's consistency that is not. Like for instance your brains ability to sustain the dimensions of your tulpa when it turns. Three dimensional imposition like that requires a consistent understanding of form to serve its function making me skeptical. I'm assuming you haven't imposed smell or touch simply because those are the hardest things to impose. Those senses are out of the question for only 6 days but I can to some extent believe sight and hearing I would just slow down due to the form consistency issues presented to occur in the future. Anyway that's what I have to say and if it just sounds like a load of bs it probably is I'm pretty bad at expressing myself.

Small chance he's actually referring to visualizing, since he got imposition and sentience mixed up before. I certainly believe imposition can be done much quicker than "a few years", though I don't think even if you had prior experience it would be good for development to do it within the first few weeks of your tulpa's creation.

Just remember imposition means seeing your tulpa in real life, with your eyes. Visualization is seeing your tulpa in your mind, like in your wonderland or just alone. Even if your tulpa's developing fast, remember it's important to solidify their existence over time before jumping straight into more advanced things.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

sure, no problem

ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok... calm down everybody my tulpa is sentient, not imposed. My tulpa is kinda imposed because I saw her move around without me paying attention but that doesn't always happen I don't mean to start riots, but I didnt say my tulpa is fully imposed...yet