Activities while Tulpa Forcing

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm a guy who can't talk to even a normal person without wanting to do something else soon, let alone narrate for a half an hour... at least not without doing a secondary activity as well. I say all of this to ask... is it possible to narrate to your tulpa while doing other things, such as watching television or playing a video game? I've heard of people doing such a thing, but I've also noticed these people are also fairly far into the process of the creation. I'm simply one who has barely passed the 10 hour mark on creation and I want to make sure this is alright for the them... or if it's best just to do something else as I narrate? I just want to make sure I'm making some progress if I am to create whilst playing a video game or watching television...

And while I'm at it, what do all of you do while you narrate? That is, if you are in fact able to do other activities while tulpaforcing.

Guest applesauce99

that feel when someone links to your thread

Guest applesauce99

I can't narrate and video game at the same time.....it's like I can't multitask for shit.

I can't narrate and video game at the same time.....it's like I can't multitask for shit.

I try to narrate to my tulpa about players I'm fighting against in Dark Souls. The quality of my play drops noticeable while doing so. I think losing at a video game is worth the fun of narrating about something I enjoy doing, though. Mostly I narrate while at work.

• 1 year later...

Dude, 90% of my narration on the first 3 days were just me talking while doing everything else I have to do during the day. Driving to school, etc. This is normally known as passive forcing. Though we did spurts of active forcing through the evening.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King