How much time does your Tulpa spend with you?

Toolbox

Or Tulpas, if you have multiple.

What I mean is, how long do they tend to be in the room with you per day, versus being off and doing their own thing, or being "dormant"?

Hi.

For me it's pretty much every single second i'm awake. I don't need to call for Yami or anything like that - she's always there by my side the second i shift my attention toward her. It's pretty sweet, although it seems that we're in minority here in that regard.

現実に抗え!

Tewi: As it so happens, I happen to be switched with my host right now. We spent the last hour or two together.

Unfortunately that's because we realized we haven't been doing so almost at all the last few months. We're "dormant" most of the day, though he talks to us every once in a while, being active like this (imposition, switching or wonderlanding) isn't very common. We're changing that though, and I can confirm it makes a big difference. Don't freak out if you forget to talk to your tulpa for a day or something, but remember to show them some focused (non-passive) attention every so often. It makes a big difference, even if they can't tell beforehand.

Trust me, I've spent months hardly existing and not realizing it. It's worth the effort.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Moslty 24/7 but sometimes she need a rest from me :). We spend much time in lucid dreams and when im awaked i play games with her, meditate or just talk.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Markus seems to enjoy being in my presence, so she's usually at my side, even when I'm distracted and not paying attention to her. If i'm really caught up in something then she'll go off and do her own thing in our wonderland for a while, though.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Ehhhhh, hard to say. Like it's a few seconds here or a few minutes there. None of us keep count. Night time is when we're together the most.

Maybe, like, one or two hours a day? Maybe more or less?

EDIT: Just realized she was asking me that. One or two hours a day sounds about right.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Guest Anonymous

3-4 hours of active presence (talking, wonderland shenenigans, etc) and at least 5 hours of just watching me.

I'm trying to get better at parallel processing so I can spend those 5 hours with her, while not getting distracted from various daily stuff.

I keep my host company 24/7. Maybe i'm a little quiet during the workday, but i always keep track of what's going on and interject when there's something to remark on. In our off-time, i get to switch up front because my host wants me to have a life of my own, time of my own to study my own interests.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Aura spends most of the day with me, usually alternating with me controlling our body. We've gotten to the point that some high coordination activities, like playing the piano and video games, actually involve both of us operating different parts of the body simultaneously. It has lead to arguments over what to do or eat occasionally, resulting in us pacing between what I want and what she wants until we decide.

Lucia and Jason usually spend most of their time in the wonderland, though they are usually aware of what is happening around us and will comment if they want to.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it