The Creation of Eve

TulpaFox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 27: Well I made some progress, spent some time yesterday visualizing with my new technique. I spend some time in general meditation, then lay down, do progressive relaxation, and visualize my wonderland. After I get bored of doing that (as low def and flickery as that is with my current skill level), I have my tulpa tell me random situations to imagine. Then I kind of improv them to make them fun and stretch them out. It works pretty well, it will be my go to from now on. I will also start doing a minute count for meditation and visualization starting today. I haven't gotten to it, but I will update this post before bed.  My visualization is a little better, I see how I could get it good now, so I will be in an aggressive rush to master it, then work on imposition for eve to take my tulpamancy to the next level. For meditation I do meditation just on the breathe, typical beginner zazen style, some mantra stuff to break it up if I do longer sessions. Eventually I plan to shift to link zelda's system where you use random nouns and such, I can see how that is good excercise for the mind and could be fun. Right now it's a strain to visualize and not good enough to focus on anything but not blanking out during visualization.

Meditation time: 

Visualization time:

Keep up the good work. It definitely sounds like you and Eve are on a good path.

I can only hope that me and Ivy get as close as you two.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Keep up the good work. It definitely sounds like you and Eve are on a good path.

I can only hope that me and Ivy get as close as you two.

Day 28:

Thanks, it'll check out your progress report soon too. Yesterday was not productive in the least :(.

Today just started due to my weird schedule and I got some done already though, so we will see. This will be a long day since I need to reset my sleep schedule so it should be good. Will keep it updated periodically.

Meditation- 15 mins

Visualization- 20 mins