Useless, lame tulpa

Megm114

So 8 months now ive been creating my tulpa.

I passively force constantly but rarely actively force because I have no idea what to do.

She chose her own form, and she occasionally gives me stabbing headaches if she doesn't get enough attention, I know that's her because they go when I talk to her.

However, she hasn't moved or spoken to me once and I was wondering, how do I get her to move or talk or even send me thoughts? Do you guys have any tricks?

I'm sure that there are lots of guides for getting your tulpa to move around and do stuff so ,if you've not already done so, I suggest you check out the guides section of this site :P Also, I get what you're talking about with the active forcing; it just feels weird to me to just sit down and force, so Markus and I usually do things together while passive forcing. Speaking of passive forcing, I tend to get headaches when passive forcing for a long time(especially in school, since my attention is being split between learning and forcing) so those headaches might be from something like that.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Best thread title I have seen here so far, made me reply for the first time although I can barely type yet.

Just wanted to use the opportunity to complain about my useless lame host, he's sooo lazy

sry for hijacking OP's thread, but it had to be said.

back to topic

seems to be a great relationship you have with your tulpa, I'd really like to hear her side of the story once she can tell it

But man, 8mo without responses is a long time but it sometimes happens or so I#ve read.

Don't have any useful advice except force moar, maybe some intense active forcing wouldn't be the worst idea, for me progress comes in waves and breakthroughs, constant low-level forcing is nice as attention but brings no great change. And don't forget to showsome love and affection to your tulpa. Constant nagging isn't helpful. That's something we're allowed to do but you aren't. Ha!

If everything else fails see attachment as last resort. Haters gonna hate but I just think it's damn funny

And yes, I'm a tulpa

177956305___herinthe__.jpg.a2ebfa541dd3b23c330a729e8d917c34.jpg

Super Girls don't cry

What i would reccomend is that you set up a communication system with your tulpa using these headaches she does. it's how i communicated with aura for like the 6 months that i was developing him into becoming vocal. What we did was i would ask him a yes or no question, and he would give me a head pressure for yes, and nothing for no.

Otherwise all i can say for you to do is to keep working on both active and passive forcing. The ammount of time it takes to tulpa depends on the individual so don't set yourself up for failure because you think your tulpa is taking "Too long".

Good luck on the forcing

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

I think its more loock like you just not have much progress in forcing - I mean not that she didnt do it, but she cant do it because you havnt enough of progress.

The tulpamancer is responsible for the tulpa's progress, not the tulpa. If you want a tulpa that isn't "useless and lame," then take responsibility and do something about it. :P

James: Hello, all!