Sock's Daydream Diary

Sock

Crazy shit yo.

Hope she isn't a servitor. I doubt she is. Maybe you opened your mind up enough and Midori pulled her through to the wonderland or she slipped through herself.

frt

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you massively parroted her, does it not mean she could very well still be a tupper. This has been shown in cases of other people on this forum.

Keep going at it.

I don't think I'll ever cease being amazed at how easily any human can bring to life self-aware beings of any kind simply by thinking about them really hard.

Interesting development. Was there anyone else who had multiple developing pre-verbal tulpae? It would be interesting to see how are they going to support each other if they're both still quite underdeveloped.

Crazy shit yo.

Hope she isn't a servitor. I doubt she is. Maybe you opened your mind up enough and Midori pulled her through to the wonderland or she slipped through herself.

Just because you massively parroted her, does it not mean she could very well still be a tupper. This has been shown in cases of other people on this forum.

Keep going at it.

She definitely seems to have a mind of her own, now that I've spent some time with her. I haven't gotten any of the parroting paranoia I've been getting with Midori, and Ellen seems to be even more active and animated than 'Dori is. She still doesn't remember much about how she came to be, though admittedly, this is based on her shaking her head when I asked her about it. I may have to wait till she can communicate verbally before I can get a more solid answer...or she could just tell me she woke up with me healing her and that's about it. Still, she seems to be sweet girl, and she and Midori are getting along pretty well, so I look forward to having her stick around for as long as possible. She also appears to still have her shape shifting powers from her previous position, as I asked her to use both Blade Hands and Ice Form, where she turn into a giant bear made out of ice. It was so neat~

It also seems Midori has taught Ellenore her normal method of greeting when I jump into the mind space. She's not quite as forceful about it, though.

I don't think I'll ever cease being amazed at how easily any human can bring to life self-aware beings of any kind simply by thinking about them really hard.

Tell me about it. This thing seems to get more and more amazing each day it progresses. I don't know how I'm gonna feel when both Dori and Ellen start talking, but it's definitely going to be a good feeling.

Interesting development. Was there anyone else who had multiple developing pre-verbal tulpae? It would be interesting to see how are they going to support each other if they're both still quite underdeveloped.

JD1215 is the only other user that I know has made multiple tulpa at once, he also holds the record for most tulpa at 5. I remember him saying that they did help each other up, but I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him later when I get the chance.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Midori and Ellenore...to describe the day I've had with them in the least amount of words possible

1337031284976.jpg

Now for the boring wall of text:

Midori and Ellenore have pretty much gone together like chocolate and penut butter ever since the latter popped up. They've renovated the garden yet again, this time putting flowers EVERYWHERE, making the plains past the initial tree barrier lush and green, and the abandoned building on the hill has become this strange classic modernist fusion design and has become a fully livable house. Ellen herself strangely seems very gentle and reserved, almost shy at times. This definitely seems odd when I consider that before she became conscious , Ellenore's character was very violent, brash, crude, callous, insane...really, the type of amoral jerk that would be crazy enough do go down into a ever shifting dungeon of doom filled with demons and attempt to kill everything to grab an ancient artifact of wizardly doom. Her shift from psycho dungeon raider with the occasional flash of heroic drive, to kindhearted if ditzy beauty who's as sweet as honey didn't bother me that much. The former's more interesting for action stories, but would clearly make for a headache of a companion.

Of course, just renovating the wonderland isn't the only thing she did once she came onto the scene. Her appearance has all but erradicated my parroting paranoia. I don't question whether I'm moving my tulpas around nearly as much as I used to, and Midori seems much more lively and happy because of it. As well, this decreased skepticism and increased trust of my tulpa's sentience has allowed me to communicate with my girls much easier than I did before...or should I say, allowed me to communicate with my tulpa at all. No, neither of them can speak yet, but they do answer yes-or-no questions, and I've been able to get into some conversations with them based on their gestures and body language. I was unable to do this with Midori before, since I'd always think I was parroting her movements to do what I want, and end up forcing her to stay still because of it. This has made it easier to bond with them, and get a better idea of who they believe themselves to be. Both of the girls have shown much more of their personality in the past few days, Midori being especially hyper and bouncy now that she has the more reserved Ellenore as a foil. I've still been trying yo get the two of them to talk more, even going as far as to go into a deep trance to listen to how the two of them communicate with each other. This resulted in hearing garbled bits of gibberish, that sounded a bit like A.M. sports radio. I had initially thought these were random thoughts being shot through my brain, just random intrusions to be ignored. But after taking a look at Glitch's survey post, running across a question where Luna and Elise described initially speaking in a language that humans only heard as gibberish, I believe what I was hearing was Dori and Ellen speaking in servitor...and the two confirmed it when I asked just a moment ago. Now I feel all silly and derpy.

Ellen is taller than I am, though by how much often varies. Shifting height is something I'm used to happening with Midori as well, though she's remained shorter than me, while Ellen is always bigger. I've been measuring myself and where I imagine Midori and Ellen to be, in order to make a more consistent image of them in my mind. I ended up making Midori a bit taller at 4' 7", and Ellenore is around 5' 10". On her own, Ellen seems to be rather willowy and light skinned. I orignally imagined her to be athletic, if not cut, but I think I'll let her modify her own look. I'll still have to do a lot more visualizing of her, entailing spinning her around while naked like she's a 3d model. This doesn't bother me, since I'm an artist and looking at naked people for refference is normal for me, but Ellen often seems rather embarassed about it, and hides herself, which is utterly adorable.

I'm still trying to figure out how to split up attention and one-on-one forcing sessions with the two of them at this point. I now narration will be the most important in getting them to speak English rather than A.M. Sports radio, but I also know that I have to reinforce Ellenore's presence in my mind, since it's still kind of weak at the moment. Still, I'm quite happy to be able to communicate with them to some degree now, and the two of them are quite a loving pair. I'm really going to enjoy having them around, and definitely can't wait for them both to talk.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

So the AM radio chatter stuff could be your tupper talking? Hmm, I get that quite a lot, so maybe I should tune in more instead of brushing it aside.

I hope Ellenore and Midori start talking to each other soon. We NEED to see them both on the irc some time like Clair.

frt