Sorry, Sentience probs

Now I've brought this up multiple times and sadly I'm still having problems -facepalm- Sorry again.

I still have problems with identifying my tulpa's voice. Like I'll ask a question, but I'm not sure if its me responding or my Tulpa and I'm pretty sure its her using my mindvoice, but the doubt is still there.

Can I somehow get her to have a different mindvoice then mine right off the bat? Because I think our progress may be hindered by this little snag.

Also, I have very intrusive/distracting thoughts and find it hard to focus, even with a half hour pre meditation. Any help on getting rid of distracting/intrusive thoughts?

Also meditation problems I am having. When I start trying to meditate I get distracted by my body. For example, my ear my start itching, or my feet might feel cold, or saliva collects in the back of my throat and I have to swallow and that just totally breaks my concentration (This one in particular) Any tips on how to stop these minor irritants? (In particular the saliva one)

And basically anything else that can help me single out my Tulpa's presence from my own. So I know that that is her and that this is me. Basically a border where I know one part is her and the other is me. I know we're supposed to be together, but once I can differentiate between her and me I think a lot of progress will be made. : ) Can some of you share your experiences, like in detail of how your mind was working, symbolism involved (If any, hopefully), and how everything felt, etc.?

I still have problems with identifying my tulpa's voice. Like I'll ask a question, but I'm not sure if its me responding or my Tulpa and I'm pretty sure its her using my mindvoice, but the doubt is still there.

After a year and a half, I'm still not always sure who's talking. Sometimes I ask her, sometimes we just go on with the conversation because it doesn't really matter who said it.

Can I somehow get her to have a different mindvoice then mine right off the bat?

Pick out a voice for her and listen to it a lot. Repetition is good. It's why this works:

57388083.jpg

At least... if you've seen enough Futurama.

Also, I have very intrusive/distracting thoughts and find it hard to focus, even with a half hour pre meditation. Any help on getting rid of distracting/intrusive thoughts?[/url]

Beyond meditation, no, not really. Meditation is a bit like exercise though. You can't do a bunch of pushups and then expect to beat a pro boxer ten minutes later. However, if you maintain a daily regimen, you should see it pay off in time.

Also meditation problems I am having. When I start trying to meditate I get distracted by my body. For example, my ear my start itching, or my feet might feel cold, or saliva collects in the back of my throat and I have to swallow and that just totally breaks my concentration (This one in particular) Any tips on how to stop these minor irritants? (In particular the saliva one)

Just be aware of what's going on in the body, then come back to the breath. If you need to scratch, scratch, but then go back to your focus. The point of meditation is not just to stay in that state of perfect focus, but also to learn to reach that state quickly and easily. So distractions are a good thing. They're helping you to learn how to do that.

And basically anything else that can help me single out my Tulpa's presence from my own. So I know that that is her and that this is me. Basically a border where I know one part is her and the other is me. I know we're supposed to be together, but once I can differentiate between her and me I think a lot of progress will be made. : ) Can some of you share your experiences, like in detail of how your mind was working, symbolism involved (If any, hopefully), and how everything felt, etc.?

If there's any sort of response you can trust from her, ask what's her and what's not. She'll tell you.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

The problem is the place where you hear full thoughts is sort of a centre-stage place that has to be time-shared. A tulpa needs the place your thinking to be quiet, basically have you have to be sitting in the audience of a theatre while they say their lines.

It helps to work toward an back & forth rhythm where you automatically expect each other to reply. Offer some clear choices and just sit back and let your tulpa piece together their own threads.

And set up a rule that whoever is speaking gets to finish what they're thinking even if the other person is ready to jump ahead. Allow a bit of a time lag between when you're ready to speak and when it's appropriate to speak. Sometimes tulpas/humans need to talk to the end before they figure things out, so it's only polite to give them room to reach their answer.

If you're comfortable with it sometimes not matter who spoke, that's probably the best sign. It's up to you with defining your relationship between you. As long as everyone is happy and getting along, just be on-stage together, doing a spiritual duet

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Okay, what i'm trying to say is that there's really only room for one person to be thinking at a time. Your tulpa needs to use the same circuits you're using for that nonstop stream of ideas in your head. Since that's the same place you need to use to hear her, maybe you could go out of your way to leave more empty time in your head specifically for her to use.

If for example an intrusive thought comes up, you should probably be the one to think for a while and deal with it by maybe explaining all the things you feel to your tulpa. Then once you've talked yourself out, ask her to talk for a little while while you're feeling drained. Leave her a place like that to ask questions of her own, say things to you.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.