Future or Current Professions.

Cinemaphobe

A friend of mine is a dog groomer. She's told me that dog training is really more about training the owner than training the dog. Although she's not a trainer herself, she does get plenty of opportunity to give people tips, both about getting along better with their dogs, and also about other aspects of the dog's health. As a groomer, she's examining the dog's entire body, and she's often the first one to notice any injuries or illnesses that the dog has. If the dog's skin is dry, she can point it out to the owner, tell them why it's happening, and recommend a change in diet or shampoo or whatever.

She also catches more serious matters of neglect sometime. She told me that once an owner brought in a dog

and she shaved a patch of matted hair that was around a square foot in size and came off in a single piece. Underneath, the dog's skin was worn raw, and covered in maggots.

That's horrible! poor dog!

Your friend is right that it's more about training the owner than the dog, most people don't understand their dogs body language and because of that a lot of misunderstanding can happen, I have heard people calling my dog stupid and unintelligent when they just don't undertsand what he's "telling" them, I have seen people on the streets yelling at their dog when it's busy barking at another dog, that's just miss communication from the owner.

Dogs are always expressing what they are thinking and feeling, by looking at a dog you can see it's thoughts, it's easier to train a dog once you understand it's body language.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my dream profession is to become the leader of some country, because seriously, this world needs fixing. But since that's not gonna happen, I'll probably go live off the land in the woods.

Part-Time fox

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when I was younger that I always wanted to make my own video games. Nowadays I'm thinking of becoming a graphic designer or a music producer.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

I wish to become a cartoonist when I grow up :D

What do you MEAN you don't agree with me?

Do you know who you're dealing with!?

*Mashes button*

*Quarter of the world explodes*

I'm currently studying mechatronics and I should be done by the end of this year. After that I'll be doing a Master Degree in Bionics.

I'm still unsure of my main goal, but I will probably go for Prosthetics or maybe Neurobionics (Could be both, who knows). Now this last one is a bit crazy but I want to try and see if we can transfer or make a copy our thoughts into a computer, my only worry here is that it could be used with the wrong intentions *cough* governments *cough*. But as investigation or recreation it sounds great to me. What do you think of this?

Currently unemployed but going to vocational rehab in a couple of months once I'm in their system. I supposed an ideal job for me, though, would be something clerical, like a secretary or librarian. Then I'd be an artist and writer on the side.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

I'm currently studying mechatronics and I should be done by the end of this year. After that I'll be doing a Master Degree in Bionics.

I'm still unsure of my main goal, but I will probably go for Prosthetics or maybe Neurobionics (Could be both, who knows). Now this last one is a bit crazy but I want to try and see if we can transfer or make a copy our thoughts into a computer, my only worry here is that it could be used with the wrong intentions *cough* governments *cough*. But as investigation or recreation it sounds great to me. What do you think of this?

We've been backing copies of people's brains up on discs for decades apparently, the trouble is actually figuring out how to do something meaningful with that data. We can display what someone is seeing on a monitor, and we also have the technology to make bionic limbs, so maybe in another decade or so we'll have augmented supersoldiers in the military and stuff.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

We've been backing copies of people's brains up on discs for decades apparently, the trouble is actually figuring out how to do something meaningful with that data. We can display what someone is seeing on a monitor, and we also have the technology to make bionic limbs, so maybe in another decade or so we'll have augmented supersoldiers in the military and stuff.

I sure hope not, but that's to be expected. Sadly, humans can't get rid of war.

Now I am studying Industrial civil Engineering (No idea if this is a thing in 'Murica) in the 3/6 year.

Also, two months ago I started practicing graphic design, I still sucks but looking forward to improve greatly, my art thread is a clear example

[align=center]kBFwYXxm.png

I'm really bad choosing colors[/align]

Nowadays I'm thinking of becoming a graphic designer or a music producer.

Still counts as "game making" if you work in gaming industry.

so maybe in another decade or so we'll have augmented supersoldiers in the military and stuff.

Please don't. Don't give people yeat another mean to kill each other more efficiently.

Also, two months ago I started practicing graphic design, I still sucks but looking forward to improve greatly, my art thread is a clear example

I'm really bad choosing colors

It looks nice. And colors aren't bad. It has nice iridescent vibe about it.

現実に抗え!