Drawing Tulpa

Okay so I am an art oriented person and I am wondering if drawing my Tulpa is just as good as active/passive forcing. Is it and would I be able to use this as a replacement? Like I'd still talk with her and stuff, It's just it is hard for me to sit down and meditate and much easier for me to sit down and draw.

Also is there any way I can implement some of the awesome instrumental music, rock music, etc. any kind of music really into my Tulpaforcing sessions besides just using classical?

I'm not much of an artist, but I do find that anything instrumental and relatively peaceful tends to work well for forcing sessions. Doesn't have to be classical.

-Missy

I'm a fan of Celtic music, personally. Drawing would probably be good if you're still working on establishing a form for her. Oh, one other thing you might consider is that if you've had any luck with possession (or if you want to practice it) you could try letting her draw!

...I've gotta bug Missy to to schedule some arts and crafts time, I think.

-Melody

I love Celtic Music. And thanks for the ideas .3.

Just curious, would you be willing to share your experiences in creation? Both Tulpamancer and Tulpa? : ) (I want to know how I'm doing with Shayleigh [Her choice of name .3.])

Yeah... Love Celtic music. We find most of the instrumental music on youtube quite useful for forcing actually.

I also find that whenever I draw Saphira, for the rest of the day I can usually visualize her a LOT better. Even if it's just a quick sketch, or a detailed piece of art. Anything helps. I also like to discuss various elements with her, whether she likes it, if I'm portraying her well, colours etc. We tend to actually listen to music like this: http://goo.gl/JwSjJ1 while drawing/painting.

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

I draw Lacie and she liked it very much. I felt the connection between us became much stronger then and its also good for your visualation skills. It dosent hurt and its fun to draw anyway so go on^^.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

I draw Merry. I promised to draw her in various angles so I can visualize her better.

When I really concentrate on drawing I forget how to listen, so ask him/her for advice or listen a song together could help.

English is not my native language

Tulpa : Merry

I suppose that would depend both on how much detail you feel the need to draw, and on whether the tulpa being drawn is okay with that amount of detail.

Me, I don't draw at all.

-Missy