forcers lil helper (text based forcing assistant)

arcon

I warn you now this my first thread(besides my progress one) and I doubt everything will be in a good order to read ok on with the show

This is more of a request/suggestion thing so I was thinking there are a few good text besed games and then there are self hypnosis scripts like like linkzelda's and I don't see why you couldn't combine them to add a little extra fun while forcing

Well at the start you give your name and your tupper's the it would ask for some ways to describe different parts of your tulpa such as wings/tails, skin/fur/scales, body shape(huminoid/animal/freeform), general gender id(please bare with simple terms), finaly choose if you want to use vague disctriptions for actions or not(to avoid puppeting)

Then you start up and go through basic things like areas to start at and if time passes eventualy there could be events like you spot some knights then you could attack talk or walk away and stuff like that mainly to help give some extra help doing something in your wonderland

Now if this was more of a choose your own adventure self hypnosis thing the controls could be kept simple as to not break you focus such as the numbpad maybe one day it could be read aloud to make it even better but the main thing is if you read about and visualize a world and people in it then it can help make

it feel more real

Now id like to hear any suggestions and id be willing to help male this but I'm not the best with coding

This actually sounds kinda neat. I'm pretty bad with coding but I'm sure I know enough python to help make this.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

I am very confident in my programming skills, and it's relatively simple. Shouldn't be too hard. But what about the script? And does anyone here have a good mic? Mine is just a regular headset mic, decent, so I could also read scripts and such if needed.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

if there was to be a voice then it would be really cool if for different parts to be read by different voices to help someone with a "young" tulpa to maybe use one for a mind voice but that would be a ways down the road

PM me if this becomes something : D

That's not how it works! It becomes something by people helping and contributing. :/

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I'd help if I could but I honestly don't see anything I could help with.

well things that could help that may not be obvious

*wonderland stories(heavy on visual description)

*wonderland story editing to fit the program(so the program can place tulpa descriptors)

*recording yourself reading those stories (the more soothing the better)

*editing the audio so it doesn't sound weird when random descriptions are said

*hypnosis scripts could be useful

*testers once it gets far enough

but for now maybe one or two stories for testing and coding is all we really need right now

Well than I guess what we need is a writer. If no one pops up I'll try my hand at it, but I find I'm much better at crafting programs than poems.

I can be a tester if anything. I mean I don't have any good programs, don't know much about hypnosis stuff, I have a rough voice, and people tend to not like stories I write : ( or I run into a writer's block and forget about the story by accident.