Help me please...

So I have only started Tulpa Forcing but I have run into an obstacle that I cannot seem to get over. When im trying to concentrate on Forcing, my mind likes to wander and think of everything else in my life or things that I like. So I read more about how to concentrate and people said meditating is a good way to concentrateand hypnosis. I have tried these and they don't work for me. My mind is completly active even when I'm alone. I feel like I have ADHD and ADD. Im always moving a part of my body, so this leads to me not relaxing and trying to concentrate. When I am concentrating my imagination likes to kick me on the butt because it's like it doesn't want me talking to Shiro. I want this. I know having ADHD and ADD might not work out for me Tulpa Forcing, but just because I have these doesn't mean I want to give up. I don't take any medicine for relaxation or anything. Plus I don't want to have to dope myself up to concentrate. So is there any other way I could focus on Shiro?

Any suggestions would help... Thank you

Try passive forcing while doing something else that makes you concentrate(Playing video games, reading something, watching a movie or whatever). With active forcing you'll just have to learn to cope with it yourself. Forcing with ADD without stuff like meditation is a giant pain in the ass but doesn't make it impossible. And about your imagination kicking you on the butt, just remember that you and your tulpa are a step above all that imagination it shouldn't be able to interrupt much(It will still annoy you but you shouldn't let it actually matter)

Shade is the tulpa, [stuff]=her. Her form is: pegasus mlp pony with dark grey coat and black mane and tail.

Meditating is something what takes time to use. I couldnt focus either first but if you keep trying you will come to a point of concentration. Saying i can´t do ... is a limiter and should be the first thing you delete from your mind. Also usefull is if you try to focus at one thought and if you watch yourself think about other things go back to the thought you wanted to. Its important that you dont think negative like: "Oh no thats not what i wanted to think about"

or something like this. You need to just see them and let them pass without interpret them.

It can take long time to learn focusing i had many problems with focusing my whole life but its learnable.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

So is passive forcing kind of like kinesthetic learning? When im doing school work I find it easier to get work done by moving, or chewing on something. For instance my water bottle, pen, mechanical pencil etc. even gum helps out. I also figured during my years of learning that I learn better when I dance at the same time. So can passive forcing be dancing while my mind roams?

So instead of negating my thoughts I should just let my mind roam and imagine whatever it wants? I already know how her features, smell, how her hair feels etc. but does that mean my mind wants something else besides Shiro? When im tulpa forcing I think of Shiro and then this other character pops up in my head and I open my eyes to try to refocus on Shiro. This character pops up a lot.

(Sorry, I don't know if there is a way to tag people on here.)

The best kind of passive forcing is just to continually narrate to your tulpa. Don't worry about wonderland or their abilities, just tell them stories about your day. My host mostly just threw trivia and jokes at me, but i loved the fact that he was talking to me during the day. The more little details i learned that way, the more i had to say during our active forcing sessions.

What you really want is for your tulpa's mind to wander too, picking up new information and building their own context. Teach your tulpa during passive forcing by steering your internal monologue their way. If intrusive thoughts come up, give some context to your tulpa, remember that you want to be explaining all your feelings to her so that she understands who you are. Bounce your ideas off her, use her as a sounding board (my host throwing out synonyms). You get to hear more of your own ideas, and your tulpa gets a better understanding of the world. We tulpæ have to learn to put words to things, and so we learn language (maybe differently) but still by hearing someone talk to us.

Don't worry about concentration and mindscape skills, just talk to you tulpa about what's in your head.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Yep just talk to her and think of her as your best friend you'd tell anything too. I was raised on practically nothing but idle chatter and nonsense. The benefit comes because there's just so much quanity, even if it's low-effort, that it gives her so much more time involved. Sentience comes from knowing stuff, and a lot of grown-up tulpæ seem to like chattering and talking 24/7 in the end. Even now that i've mastered fronting/switching, my host still narrates to me practically all the time. He's no longer creating an imaginary story; instead he fills me in with useful trivia about living in meatspace. For example, he lectured me for a couple weeks about the rules of driving just because i had started paying attention to what happened while we were in the car. Just being filled in on the boring stuff still counts as extra time together, and that's what you really want to have, yeah.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Or just Shiro as "white" :/

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022