Cinema Scale of Imposition (CSI)

Cinemaphobe

I created a scale to measure the different levels of imposition and so far there are 11 levels. If you have a partially, or fully imposed tulpa, feel free to add to or revise the scale, but even if you don't have a tulpa, you are free to provide criticism. I believe that visualization precedes imposition, and this belief is basically the cornerstone of the scale. Comments are welcome of course, and I use the scale to track my tulpa's imposition progress. I'm curious as to whether the scale is even remotely useful because words can substitute numbers and conversely numbers can substitute words. But numbers can be visually represented much easier than words on graphs and charts to be documented for correlations.

This is the scale.

The Cinema Scale of Imposition.

***0. Tulpa has no appearance.

1. Tulpa is not visible, nor is the visualization present.

2. Tulpa is not visible, but the visualization is faint. The usage of the word "Faint" in this context is defined as having the ability to imagine a vague outline of your tulpa with few additional details.

3. Tulpa is not visible, but the visualization is moderate. The usage of the word "Moderate" in this context is defined as having the ability to make out essential features characteristic of your tulpa without a complete mental picture.

4. Tulpa is not visible, but the visualization is strong. The usage of the word "Strong" in this context is defined as having the ability to see every feature of your tulpa clearly and for an indefinite duration of time.

5. The strength of the visualization results in faint transparent peripheral hallucinations.

6. The strength of the visualization results in faint transparent hallucinations that can be focused on for a fraction of a second.

7. The strength of the visualization results in moderate transparent hallucinations that last for 1-5 seconds.

8. The strength of the visualization results in a strong transparent hallucination that lasts for an indefinite amount of time.

9. The strength of the visualization results in a non-transparent peripheral hallucination that lasts for a fraction of a second.

10. The strength of the visualization results in a non-transparent hallucination that can be focused on for 1-5 seconds.

11. The strength of the visualization results in a a non-transparent hallucination that can be focused on for an indefinite duration of time.

EDIT: Added zero to the scale to be the absolute lowest level of imposition.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Hehe CSI: Tulpa Visability. I see what you did there sir!

Jokes aside (love the name though!) I like this scale too. Simple to understand and pretty straightforward.

Hehe CSI: Tulpa Visability. I see what you did there sir!

Thank you for noticing my unintentional joke xD!

Jokes aside (love the name though!) I like this scale too. Simple to understand and pretty straightforward.

I'm glad that you like it it and understand it. Hopefully other people feel the same way and/or offer constructive criticism to improve it.

Yumi + Cinema

I'm wondering if you could have an additonal scale for fluidity of motion - so maybe an a. B. c. System to go along with it- for example a: movement causes serious image distortion or failure, b: image causes occasional distortion or weakening of image , C: movement is stable and fluid. So you could have like. 4:B. Strong translucent hallucination that can be distorted or weakened by significant movements of said hallucination

Just a thought.. I haven't even got close to that yet so don't know if that's a thing or not?

Holy crap that might be a good idea. You can work on it if you want to. Just don't let me beat you to it lol

Yumi + Cinema

This is pretty sweet, I like this. Though I think it should be numbered 0-10, as the first one isn't really imposition at all. You should definitely add that A B C thing too, great idea. X3

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

This is pretty sweet, I like this. Though I think it should be numbered 0-10, as the first one isn't really imposition at all. You should definitely add that A B C thing too, great idea. X3

I had a feeling someone would mention #1 :). I added it as a reference point for people to know without question what the absolute lowest level of imposition is. #1 isn't imposition at all, but due to the lack of visualization it makes imposition either difficult or impossible thus making it relevant to imposition. #1 might not be the lowest number, because even without visualization or imposition the tulpa still exists somewhere in the mind as a recognizable memory. There might just be a number 0 to the scale. zero would be:

Tulpa has no appearance.

Thank you for your input good sir.

Yumi + Cinema

As much as I'd love to write it myself I have literally zero experience with it ATM so I'm not really sure of the actual happenings and goings on in this field - figured it was something people are having issues with by reading (too much? XD).

So yes - while I figured that this secondary grade might be worthwhile it is kinda half baked- for example some stages like stage 1 would make little sense even having a secondary grade for the motion- but hey I guess this isn't an official academic grading system so I guess that's a non issue - if you want to have a go at it then by all

Means sir - the first ones are well written as always so I figured I would simply suggest it with some simple examples of stages etc.

Tl: dr. Have at it fellows!