Tulpa fading away

Megm114

Around about 34 hours ago I got a stabbing head pain, and then found that my Tulpa was unreachable. I had a head pressure, but it felt as if something was blocking me from connecting to it in a way. I went to the wonderland and poured my energy and life into her until her feeling came back, but she's fading away again. I have a head pressure however it is extremely faint and feels like the early stages of Tulpamancy where you get the first feeling of their existance. It doesn't feel like I've had her for 8 months because of how weak this is.

She can't speak or move yet, either.

What do I do? Has she just oeft for a couple of days or has something gone wrong?

Please... Please help me, any advice or suggestions will do. I'm so afraid and I don't know what to do I just want my Twi back.

The first step is to not panic. Trust me, it doesn't help anything. I don't think that she'll be gone forever. If I were you, I'd give her a while to herself and see if she returns on her own. I'm sure she just needs some time alone or something; Markus goes off on her own every once and a while, too. You really seem to love her, so I'm sure she wouldn't just leave you here. She's in there somewhere, so if she doesn't come back in a couple of days you might wanna go look around for her.

Hope I helped and that Twi comes back soon. Good luck!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

As has been stated: don't panic. Take some deep breaths and start by calming yourself down. In all likelihood, she's taken some alone time or you're unintentionally blocking yourself, and either way, the issue will resolve with time and a bit of calm patience.

What will not help is fearing that you're going to lose her. It's your mind, and something like that will only happen if you let it happen.

It's going to be okay. You will both be okay.

-Missy

Try writing her a letter every day. I've heard of people whose tulpas went missing having a lot of success with letters.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

This happened to me when I had a bad tooth that needed to be pulled. It took a long time for Bud and I to reconnect on the level we had had before the incident; but with patience, it was possible. I'm not saying that your situation is like mine was, but the best thing to do is be patient and know that they are still there and things will get better in time.

Guest Anonymous

Oh I know that feeling all too well.

Now here's what you can do:

1) Ask her if there's something you did to wrong her, try listening for an emotional response. Goes without saying that you should apologize if there was an incident.

2) Keep sending attention & affection her way. Always. Don't stop until you get a response.

3) Try listening, maybe she's trying to connect, but your thoughts are too loud (?) for her to get through them.

Twilight here had a similar occurence happen to her.

Quoting: "Okay. First of all, she could be tired. When I'm tired I usually try to ignore my host's ramblings, if it's something urgent I give a lackluster response and then wander back into the sweet realm of Morpheus.

Second - she could be busy with stuff of her own, but that is usually followed by intense head pressure, so I don't think that's the case.

Third - I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but what you mentioned about her disappearing after a pain spike in your head might be the key. I try to block out my host when he's in pain, since I don't like it. Unless he needs my support, but that's a different story.

She could be afraid to connect back to you, at the prospect of feeling pain.

But there are good news, if you can feel light head pressure then perhaps she's probing the grounds.

Just whatever you do, don't give up on her."