I have worked on a tulpa for maybe 2 weeks now and i dont really understand what to do now when i force. I just keep vizualiseng her and trying to talk to her but i havent got a single response. What should i do when i force on her?

It's okay not to get a response right away. Your tulpa'll respond once she can :P As for forcing, I tend to be pretty weak willed and kinda crap at not getting distracted by literally everything so active forcing isn't something that I do with Markus a lot. I usually just narrate to her or just have her "sit on my shoulder." In case you don't know, narrating is when you just talk to your tulpa without doing anything else. The phrase "sitting on my shoulder" is something that I use to describe re-creating my surroundings wherever I am in my mind and Markus and I just hang out there. I'm not really sure what other people call it now that I think about it... lol :P

Anyway, hope I helped :D Good luck!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

It's okay not to get a response right away. Your tulpa'll respond once she can :P As for forcing, I tend to be pretty weak willed and kinda crap at not getting distracted by literally everything so active forcing isn't something that I do with Markus a lot. I usually just narrate to her or just have her "sit on my shoulder." In case you don't know, narrating is when you just talk to your tulpa without doing anything else. The phrase "sitting on my shoulder" is something that I use to describe re-creating my surroundings wherever I am in my mind and Markus and I just hang out there. I'm not really sure what other people call it now that I think about it... lol :P

Anyway, hope I helped :D Good luck!

Thanks for your answer yes i do it like you re-creating my surrondings. but my tulpa does not move? i dont want to force her to move around. she just stands there perfectly still in my mind all the time.

Don't worry, that's normal :) It takes a while for tulpas to start moving around on their own :P Markus took about a month to really start

Markus speaks in Blue!

Don't worry, that's normal :) It takes a while for tulpas to start moving around on their own :P Markus took about a month to really start

OKay but what am i supposed to do while forcing? Just vizualise her standing still or wat?

OKay but what am i supposed to do while forcing? Just vizualise her standing still or wat?

I dunno. I guess you could do whatever you want :P If you're okay with puppetting your tulpa around, you could go swimming or flying or exploring in your wonderland... That's what I did with Markus when we first started. That and I'd bring her to a comfy little reading corner and read with her.

Markus speaks in Blue!

I used to puppet Bud's movement and encourage him to try and break my hold. We both feel like it really helped his independent movement.

I used to puppet Bud's movement and encourage him to try and break my hold. We both feel like it really helped his independent movement.

Ok thanks i try that :D But does you tulpa move on itself now? Can your tulpa talk with you?

Don't worry that she isn't moving, I suggest to just do things with her that you'd like to do.. eg you could sing your favourite songs to her while staying focused on her (just keep in mind while doing so that she may be capable of responding and that should be enough, don't think of her as a lifeless thing). Sooner or later hopefully you will get a response.

I just stare at a picture of my tulpa (I'm still trying to imprint what he looks like onto my mind) and he's started moving himself through the picture, he's actually capable of altering it to my eyes, I see him alter his facial expressions etc etc. I've never puppeted him. To put my focus on him, I just spend an hour watching my tulpas picture.

(and now I've taken up chanting while looking at him, asking him and hoping he will join in. I started doing that today).

2 weeks isn't long at all, a proper tulpa in which a person isnt moving it themselves by just imagination, can take a long time to make. I suggest to read the site guides and you will see it can take a while (though that isn't always the case).

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition